Rambling area.

Hello and Welcome
C A Doughty at 12:43PM, March 15, 2008
(offline)
Hello, I am Callum Alexander Doughty, or Cal for short.
Welcome! To hyperforce, a sci-fi comedy/serious comic set in the future! Written by yours truely and drawn by Miss Anne-Marie White.

The comic is in early stages, and were learning where our legs stand, so please give us time to get stuck into it. I'm learning how to properley write, and Anne-Marie is getting used to the software she uses. So it'll take a bit of time. But bare with us.

I also have a co-writer, by the name of Scott Hunter. I'm sure he'll be popping up here and there.

Now, Comic updates. The past two weeks of comics have been a bit of a mixed schedule but the update schedule that I want to stick to is Wednesday, Friday and Sundays.
The DEFINATE days are wednesday and friday, sunday is a most likely. If a comic isn't up on the sunday then it will be up on the monday after.

Comics get uploaded at 6pm GMT. As I have to do a manual upload.

Enjoy the comic strip, and comment please :D. I'll fix the forums up if we get some feedback in comments.

Constructive critiscism is always appreciated, so leave some of that too if you may please or just say what you like/dislike about the comic.

Have a good evening everyone!

-Cal
I'm not happy 'til your not happy.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM
Shaihulud at 1:53PM, March 15, 2008
(offline)
Hey guys, I'm the Scott Hunter mentioned above. Thought I'd say hi to everyone, so hi. I'll be popping up on the forums when they're up and randomly like this. Anyways, hope you enjoy the comic!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon