MROTGWDTG

Update Status And Other Vaguely Related Stuff
Hexchild at 1:44PM, April 1, 2008
(offline)
Actually I'm just trying out the forum / blog features. But, since I'm creating a topic anyway, I figured, why not make this section a place where I can tell people when to expect the next comic to come out. Or something in that general area.

This is actually a rather tricky subject, though, because to whatever extent I have a say on things, I just don't do plans or schedules. Because, if I kept a fixed schedule for this kind of thing I wouldn't get much done at all. It's just the way I function - I need to keep that kind of stuff to a minimum. Which means predicting the next comic isn't going to be easy, so come to think of it, scrap that idea.

What I can do is let people know how far I've gotten with whatever it is I do. When I happen to remember to, that is. I've tried maintaining a blog before, but I kept forgetting it existed. We'll see how that goes.

Current status, then. After Easter holiday and subsequently a rather straining week at work, followed by a few days of recharge time, I'm now back to my almost normal self. Which means I'll probably do a few strip updates in the next few days.
Looking for the 4th wall of my webcomic, which went missing early March 2008 after being exposed to my terrible artwork, and has not been seen since. Any information on its current whereabouts or where it's been all these years would be appreciated.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon