Dragon Doctors Discussion

Speculation 1
Legolos229 at 11:17AM, April 18, 2009
(online)
Darius Drake
I think that Goro might have been turned into a “beastman/catgirl” that was carrying a magical disease that turns people into werewolves. Thus why Kili turned into one too.

Cept Kili & Greg were STONE at the time… not to mention Goro's clensing feild… hmmmm… I think my main speculator is broken! *starts digging around inside of his own skull*
Oh I'm sorry…. You DIDN'T want me to hold back?

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM
Moff Taris at 10:33AM, April 21, 2009
(offline)
Warning: Newbie to the forums here!

Although I have been following Dragon Doctors for a month or so all… stealthy like :neenjah:

Anyway, I like the new story arc! Bit of a surprise. So, on to the speculation!

If I remember correctly, it's been a while between the Crax incident and this new werewolf thing. So, there might've been time for Kili and Greg to, uh… get to “know” one another and all that :nervous: Thus explaining why Kili's a werewolf too now.

I'm also going to bet that Greg got this bout of lycanthropy while on his safari, when a canine got a bit too friendly with him. Probably in the “wanting to eat you for lunch” kind of way. I bet he has lots of great stories from his safari like that lol!

As to how they get Kili under control… probably going to involve a lot of action. And violence. And I'm throwing in that Tanica's going to somehow help, in a passive, non-moving, tree way. Distraction by leaf?
Y'know what makes Clone Troopers the real heroes of the Clone Wars? They don't have those fancy force powers. Anyone can be a “hero” when they know they can deflect several shots simultaneously. Troopers though, stay in the line even knowing it's all too easy for a blaster to get them. That's being a true hero.
Darius Drake at 8:11PM, May 2, 2009
(online)
Moff, there is no problem with being new. If you look on the last page you would see my first ever forum post!

I suspect that Kili and Greg might get matching RINGS when the quarintine is over. Though I might be trying to rush their relationship a little.

Please someone tell me that I am not being to subtle for this to be speculation (I suck at subtility, but don't think that this is actually subtle).
Heh heh heh. Boom.
Moff Taris at 10:47PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Hey Darius, thanks for the assurance. I know, but it's usually good to give a bit of a head's up. Also it's a great intro!

Anyway, Speculation time! Rings are quite likely. Greg's probably going to stick around and be a major character. Also, looks like this storyline is starting to wind down. We'll probably get some time on the “Greg is 60?!” thing and whatnot.
Y'know what makes Clone Troopers the real heroes of the Clone Wars? They don't have those fancy force powers. Anyone can be a “hero” when they know they can deflect several shots simultaneously. Troopers though, stay in the line even knowing it's all too easy for a blaster to get them. That's being a true hero.
aqua 77 at 10:27PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
im curious about how this relates to the doctors. since one of the characters questioned the use of a surgen in a world of magic i would guess that the last breaking wasn't to many generations ago(otherwise people wouldn't think like that) perhaps this is one of the doctors parents, or grand parents? that or the ancestor of their next patient would be my guess.
Legolos229 at 12:18AM, May 16, 2009
(online)
My guess is that this has to do with a spirit… possibly vengeful, or a murder mystery that was never solved… possibly he created a monster from that poor poor girl and let it loose in that cave.

Darius Drake at 3:33PM, May 27, 2009
(online)
When I am posting this, we have just discovered that the girl, who I don't think has a name yet, was just put into the cave and told to turn herself into stone to survive 10 days, after which Derek, the person who trapped her in the cave, would kill her.

My assumption is that she will turn herself completely into diamond, trapping her mind, soul, and magic into her body, and stopping Derek from killing her. Someone, a few thousand years later, comes across the diamond woman, hears the voice of her soul screaming, and brings her body to the Doctors to reverse the spell she was forced to cast on herself.
Heh heh heh. Boom.
theBSDude at 4:02PM, May 27, 2009
(online)
My guess has more to do with the motivations of the evil guy. He's not just doing it for kicks, honestly, he could come up with something much better.

I think he's testing spells: rather than try them himself, which would be dangerous, he captures young magicians to use as gui– gueni– test subjects.

The transformation to stone will work, but it won't be reversable, making it useless to him. So he just leaves her.
theBSDude, aka Thebes.

Read at my work on deviantART or check out me and my other online friends in the forums of Earthsong.
Darius Drake at 8:19PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Or it would work too well, as he doesn't want to be immobile stone, but rather a half way point between human and stone, as we have seen is possible. Or he wants to be able to reverse it himself, which the current spell would not do.

Of course, it could be a psychology test, and in reality she could have walked out of the cave at any time, as the barrier holding her in is actually a light spell, or stopped existing after a little while due to power consumption reasons.
Heh heh heh. Boom.
theBSDude at 10:13AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Hrm… this forum's been kinda dead… it is kinda hard to speculate on the past.

Oh well, jus' trying a lil' spark.
theBSDude, aka Thebes.

Read at my work on deviantART or check out me and my other online friends in the forums of Earthsong.
Speedball at 4:35AM, July 7, 2009
(online)
You could always try speculating on what Derek was supposedly getting out of trapping Rina in the cave.
theBSDude at 3:51PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Okay, speculation!

I think Derek was a member of the Hearts. That's why they never found her.
theBSDude, aka Thebes.

Legolos229 at 8:30PM, Oct. 7, 2009
(online)
wow… Dead, dead, dead, dead.

Alright it's time….
I'MA CHARGIN MAH DEFIBULATOR!
*DEFIBULATOR! Heartbeat*

Bettah.

Someone has it in for the hearts me-thinks. one way or another, he has some beef for the hearts and is now taking them out one by one. Possibly under hearts supervision someone close to him died, or he was harmed. who knows.

aqua 77 at 10:31AM, Oct. 11, 2009
(online)
okay is it just me or does it look like the crax has been converted into a single bodied creature, and is out to kill kili for doing so to him? but that wouldn't make sense,since he would want to attack greg and the dragon doctors, but it looks like he has already gotten revenge on some people already, plus he would probably be able to guess about the lycanthropy and not be suprised about the hair.

so what is it?
aqua 77 at 10:48AM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
first off i dont think it counts as a double post if its a week apart, the forum is just really dead.
well this is what i wrote today: “ooh ooh that crazy alchemist. he took off the spell on his test subject, and now he is going after the people who stole his research subject from him.”

sounds reasonable, they didn't say what happened to the alchemist, the murderer looked like he had been heavily altered, similar to what he did to the little girl, something that he would have done to himself after perfecting the process.

edit: BREATH BREATH. QUICK 50CCS OF MYSTERY AND 40CCS OF SUPRISE STAT!!! MUST SAVE FORUM!
Legolos229 at 1:23PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
Not sure that that would be the case since the shamen were killed before Delta was… I think it's more a deal with a shaman who does have to use a ritual trying to take out the natural shamen… Such as kili who use no rituals.

aqua 77
first off i dont think it counts as a double post if its a week apart, the forum is just really dead.
well this is what i wrote today: “ooh ooh that crazy alchemist. he took off the spell on his test subject, and now he is going after the people who stole his research subject from him.”

sounds reasonable, they didn't say what happened to the alchemist, the murderer looked like he had been heavily altered, similar to what he did to the little girl, something that he would have done to himself after perfecting the process.

edit: BREATH BREATH. QUICK 50CCS OF MYSTERY AND 40CCS OF SUPRISE STAT!!! MUST SAVE FORUM!

aqua 77 at 10:14PM, Nov. 14, 2009
(online)
while poseing some answers to Darius Drakes question to day i went over board, so we all know that Kili is going to be attacked, heres some theries on how she will be attacked and how the killer might cover up the murder

heart attack, anurism, natural causes,

spirit overload:she weakens the effects of tattoos to see spirits + in many stories if you have something that perminately inpairs an ability(samuri jack had a big rock, Gregory from Dominic Deegan had the undead blight) that you use, when the inpairment is removed the ability is many times stronger than you beleived, she accidently(or so it appears) weakens the effects of the tattoos to the point that theyre useless and is overloaded by the spirit world sending her into a coma, or killing her out right,

sudden wolffen suicide since her lycanthropy is a spiritual disease some one able to kill through the spirit world might be able to transform her to werewolf form and force the beast to comit suicide(that would be messy) since werewolfs arn't known for their reasoning capacity police might buy it, especialy if they're crooked and start thinking about how their ticking off something able to kill a werewolf.
Legolos229 at 11:19AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Another theory out there, it's a weaker shaman trying to bring buisiness to her/his self through killing off the competition.

Or, its an Illumati shaman… one would never know… I do get the feeling that this is connected to delta though.

aqua 77 at 10:29PM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
dopped up teenage son getting in fights with shaman mother, three shamans brutaly murdered, son found with illegal shaman drugs in system, son not seem overly concerned at mothers death.

simple solution, son is psycho murderer who hates shamans.

But simple solutions are not always the right ones. all kids fight with their parents, Decay would probably say everything that could hurt victems, what would hurt a parent worse than being told that you have failed your kids? dopped up son is to hard to guage emotions. son may be using the drug as an escape from what is happening so as not to have to deal with the emotions. plus when in stories is the first suspect the right one?

bottom line i think Speedy is pulling a fast one on us, the kid isn't the killer.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon