HA Stories

Heroes Alliance: "Villains Alliance" (working title)
SympleSymon at 3:21PM, June 21, 2010
(online)
Thanks - was wonderin about the blueness. I'll just add in the makeup somewhere.

Now that's sorted I'll go ahead an write up the ‘inserts’ - the few pages that will be scattered throughout the season, hinting an building up to this finale. Keep your eyes peeled!
Retake - What happens when a movie star goes from portraying a hero on the silverscreen to becoming one in real-life? Nothing good…

http://www.drunkduck.com/Retake
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:16AM
LuchaCoffee at 4:54PM, June 21, 2010
(online)
SympleSymon
Thanks - was wonderin about the blueness. I'll just add in the makeup somewhere.

Now that's sorted I'll go ahead an write up the ‘inserts’ - the few pages that will be scattered throughout the season, hinting an building up to this finale. Keep your eyes peeled!

Awesome :D
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

mind_reader at 10:50AM, Aug. 17, 2010
(online)
I am currently writing a script for some chapters of Heroes Alliance, I'll be sure to add a little to nod the disappearance of some heroes, just to make sure that it's been happening for a while now.
SympleSymon at 9:21AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
Been a long time - apologies for that. Internet's been kinda elusive lately.

Anyways…

mind_reader
I am currently writing a script for some chapters of Heroes Alliance, I'll be sure to add a little to nod the disappearance of some heroes, just to make sure that it's been happening for a while now.

Thanks mind_reader! Fuku's already started getting the gang (ie, the villains) together, but it would also be great to have consequences of their actions already evident seeing as how they ARE going back in time so, in a sense, their plan has already been executed before they even fully formulated, lol!

FYI, my hero Amalgam is NOT to be included in any snippets - his *SPOILER*death*ENDSPOILER* is the big signal to the HA (and possibly HU, I dunno about that, though) that something is wrong.

Dave
Retake - What happens when a movie star goes from portraying a hero on the silverscreen to becoming one in real-life? Nothing good…

AzuJOD at 6:26AM, Oct. 4, 2010
(online)
I've got a question about the actual creation process for the Anti-Heroes. Does this process require an item that has a connection to the person they are evil copy of? Because I have written a script (i.e. tweaked an unused HU Adventures script) in which something of Azumorph's is stolen.

The thing that gets stolen is the capsule that contained the alien that gave Azu his powers
SympleSymon at 8:59AM, Oct. 15, 2010
(online)
The process is a mix of DNA extraction and cloning, fused with dark Oni magic on Aburamushi's part. So yes, we could tie that in if you want: maybe they could find some of the alien DNA left over.

But, seeing as how they capture him as a spy anyway, chances are he'd be the first they clone an Anti-Hero of.

Dave

AzuJOD at 5:20AM, Oct. 16, 2010
(online)
OK, but would Aburamushi need the item for the dark Oni magic part, as opposed to the DNA extraction part, Like holding it in his hand while he casts the spell or something?
SympleSymon at 9:17PM, Oct. 18, 2010
(online)
Not as far as I can imagine - the magic would be infused with the dna from the very beginning. Having Azu already there is all they need.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon