HA Stories

Stormfront
shastab24 at 6:11PM, Feb. 9, 2014
(online)
That would be pretty cool. Then we could have a good basis for things (plus, I would love to know where you were intending to head).
Nepath at 8:47AM, Feb. 10, 2014
(online)
i will keep this really simple for the sake of the forum!
Basically, when titan was sent back in time and stormfront was caught in the blast, he was thrown back to 1997, lost his connection to the energize and fell into a catatonic state. In the present day, Darkness awakens his memories and promises to return him to power.
Tazer is part of a project to contain the Energize titan and darkness and stormfront attack. they release the energize but it does not bond with stormfront and instead disappears. darkness and stormfront make a retreat. Tazer then forms a team of himself, Exocet, Gaea, Titan, Arsenal and New Form
Darkness then attacks revealing that he has joined forces with the blue aliens from HU #1 (called the Soulless). The aliens attack with a combination of infantry and beastial versions of Deuce. Stormfront uses Exocet as a basis for gaining superhuman power and it becomes an epic showdown.
The HU are on the back foot and the invasion is destroying the city, at this point the Energize titan forms in front of the group in human form and offers to help them one last time (implying that it is Mike). They accept and it bonds with Titan.
Energized Titan then leads the final battle against the invasion, the HU team take care of darkness and Titan uses the power to destroy Stormfront and the Alien warships. After this the Energize has left her and is seemingly gone. (later to take Lucy as a new host).
This is why the city was in a state at the start of The Heroes Unite: Aftermath.
Hope this helps.
Nepath at 6:17AM, June 3, 2015
(online)
I know this is probably dead and forgotton, but just in case - i would like to stop the Stormfront idea moving forward.

It may now conflict with new plans i have come up with in my Hiatus from webcomic making.

I do plan to revisit Nemesis though, i intend to reveal his Origin story as part of a new community project called “HUniverse Protectors”.
last edited on June 3, 2015 6:28AM
shastab24 at 11:06AM, June 3, 2015
(online)
Dang it. I was wanting to get back to this. However, this is your call, Nepath, and I'll respect it. Oh well, I guess it's now for me to move on to something else.

It's also disappointing that all the awesome art for the story that has been done won't be used. I was really planning on incorporating it.

Now, to figure what I'd want to write for my characters in HA (I have some smaller ideas, but a bigger one)…
cdmalcolm1 at 7:11PM, June 29, 2015
(online)
You know if this would have continued, I would have added a section of the story with solarcell from the HA universe was trying to get the current SolarCell to get the energize to awaken her old ways. Doubling her powers. HA would try to prevent that from happening.

Anyways. Love the idea too bad it's been scrubbed. Maybe for later years I guess.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon