HA Characters

HERO: Virtus
Sebastian_Sandberg at 4:43AM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
And here comes my opening! Thanks, Abs. (Forgive the pun nickname!)

I'm urged to submit my most fleshed out character, Virtus.

http://speedslide.deviantart.com/art/Virtus-Official-Profile-100541542

Virtus - An 18-year old from Sweden with many of the more tradititional morality traits common to the superhero (minus social eptitude) and essentially a speedster that thinks before he leaps.

SUGGESTION: If the core group of the Heroes Alliance is essentially based in the US, then a way to incorporate him might be as some sort of government program trying to extend out into more international business.

But seeing as you already have one character with the V theme, I might be persuaded to pick another of my cast.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 11:39PM
Abt_Nihil at 5:30AM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Thanks for submitting. I expect you'll pay me for reading his profile! :D

We'll see how we can incorporate him, and other characters not based in the US, once we've decided on the basic team structure.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 11:40PM
Sebastian_Sandberg at 8:49AM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
Abt_Nihil
Thanks for submitting. I expect you'll pay me for reading his profile! :D

We'll see how we can incorporate him, and other characters not based in the US, once we've decided on the basic team structure.

XD The ‘short’ version can be found here. http://speedslide.deviantart.com/art/Virtus-DA-Secret-Wars-Profile-103847845

Great! Then I'll just sit back and see where it all goes.
Sebastian_Sandberg at 2:02PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Might as well do the same for V then.

Virtus is NOT a superspeedster. He can't dodge bullets, he can't run up a sonic boom, things like that. He's merely a little bit faster than an a professional athlete. Concerning his personality and the fact that he is young, he is NOT impatient, vengeful or for that matter violent, killing is impossible for him. Always makes it a priority doing what's right above what everyone else thinks. But he's also stubborn and not really a people person to a start. Gets nervous around beautiful women.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon