HA Town Hall

HA Monthly Mayhem idea/relaunch
irrevenant at 5:35PM, Dec. 1, 2014
(online)
Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem was awesome and I'd like to relaunch it in the new year.

For the first month I thought it might be fun if people each submitted a picture of previously unseen character with no description, no background and no name, then let the comments section come up with who they think the character is. (And yes, I totally stole the idea from how fun it is to come up with backgrounds for some of SUX's character high-concepts :D).

I'm currently trying to gauge interest levels.

1. Would you be interested in seeing Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem relaunched?
2. Do you think you'd regularly submit art to it?
3. Does the proposed theme for January sound interesting to you?
4. Do you think you'd put in an entry for it?

Thanks.
ironhand at 12:53AM, Dec. 3, 2014
(offline)
Yes, yes, yes and yes. Sign me up!
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
Abt_Nihil at 10:49AM, Dec. 5, 2014
(offline)
Yes, I'll try, yes, yes :)
cdmalcolm1 at 9:26AM, Dec. 11, 2014
(online)
I'd like to try my hand. I'm a bit confused about the Description above. I'll wait until I see some examples first before stray drawing.
irrevenant at 6:01AM, Jan. 1, 2015
(online)
Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem has now launched for January 2015!
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Heroes_Alliance_Monthly_Mayhem/
Anyone who wants to take part is gratefully welcomed. :D
irrevenant at 3:39AM, Jan. 2, 2015
(online)
Aaaand, we're off. The first character has now been posted athttp://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Heroes_Alliance_Monthly_Mayhem .

An interesting one to start off with - so many possibilities…
irrevenant at 12:55AM, Feb. 2, 2015
(online)
Okay,

January's experiment was less successful than I'd hoped and I'm not sure whether to continue with the commenter input approach. So, we might revisit in future months, but for February we've gone back to the traditional themed art-challenge.

Soooo, here's the theme for February:

In the US, February is Black History Month. In the UK, February is LGBT History Month. Inspired by that we have a dual theme this month: Send in your best drawings on the theme of diversity/acceptance and/or the theme of history. Bonus points for pulling off both in the one picture. (Disclaimer: Bonus points are not redeemable at any major outlet).

Note: This is Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem so links to the HU/HA universe are strongly encouraged (but not compulsory).

Submissions should be PQed to me.

Irrevenant

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon