HA General Discussion

Updated team roster?
cdmalcolm1 at 3:48PM, March 29, 2017
(online)
The HUniverse gods are close to a crawl. 2015. Wow we have got to get a move on. Granted even I have been moving very slowly with HA pages as of late. My reasons, not enough interactions between us. So I'm going jump back on this topic: main case for HA.

The list of characters that can and cannot be used. We can review the list of availability as a start. As we know Shell is free to use however we see fit according to fuku. I've talked with the creator of RoofRat and he is fre to use. My characters solarcell, dark-beauty, perception, Samantha the purple machete are free to use. Mr. Imp also is another one that is free to use. The rest as we all know we have to get permissions. Titan I know I will need permission to use if I can get in contact with the creator. On my side she will be used on a p/t status. Peligroso, I think needs to be a core member. He has been there from the get go. If it comes to him going part time statue I'm fine with that but I don't think he should be off the team. Bombshell is a must core member. The bujin can stay at what ever status ironhand says he is at. The flee would be awesome to have on HA. Astral and sparkle if I'm not mistaken would be a great addition to HA.

All of the case members I mentioned above I will be using in both versions of SolarCell's comics.
cdmalcolm1 at 9:38PM, June 14, 2018
(online)
It been almost 3 years since the last post. Question. Is HA calling it quits after Season one?
Abt_Nihil at 2:36AM, July 31, 2018
(offline)
Three years? It's been almost one year, I think (the last R.I.S.E. short page went live in September last year). I really hope HA doesn't call it quits, but it depends on pages coming in. If any of you can reach out to new artsist/contributors: Do it! It might make the difference between life and death for HA.
cdmalcolm1 at 9:39PM, Aug. 7, 2018
(online)
Abt_Nihil wrote:
Three years? It's been almost one year, I think (the last R.I.S.E. short page went live in September last year). I really hope HA doesn't call it quits, but it depends on pages coming in. If any of you can reach out to new artist/contributors: Do it! It might make the difference between life and death for HA.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was talking about this forum post. (nov. 2015)

As far as pages go. I keep thinking about just stepping in and fill in Pages. BUT, I don't want to over step my bounds. I mean FuKu and you stepped up and did that in the early issues of HA. I'm went back in time on the Quackcast 156 where you and Pitface were talking about HA/universe and it sparked a new flame under me. The Transgender and Zombie issue brought back some great memories. I started becoming a regular listener of the Quackcase since early 2018? so when i found QC 156, I had to hear it.

Anyway, getting the band back together might be harder this time around. so, i'm going to look around the forum and see what needs to be done and just go for it. It might re kindle what we had. Let me know if that is ok before i jump in head first.
last edited on Aug. 7, 2018 9:41PM
Abt_Nihil at 4:28AM, Aug. 10, 2018
(offline)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was talking about this forum post. (nov. 2015)
Ah, sorry about that - I thought you meant the comic.

cdmalcolm1
As far as pages go. I keep thinking about just stepping in and fill in Pages. BUT, I don't want to over step my bounds. (…) Anyway, getting the band back together might be harder this time around. so, i'm going to look around the forum and see what needs to be done and just go for it. It might re kindle what we had. Let me know if that is ok before i jump in head first.

It would definitely be cool if you could either do some of the replacement pages, or contact other artists to step in, or both. Thanks!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon