HA General Discussion

Due to losing Titan. Can I propose a character?
cdmalcolm1 at 11:07AM, May 25, 2017
(online)
I know we are losing Titan after the second season. Is it at all possible to make my character DarkBeauty join HA to fill in for Titan before she leaves? Yes, I know she lose her memory but she is a good guy just lead down the wrong path by Perception. I can make her betray Perception by making her feel that Perception is evil. Then have her go looking for Solarcell because she did see her before she ran off into the Canadian forest. All I have to do is make DarkBeauty believe that SolarCell is the key to answering her questions about her memory loss. By that time, SolarCell would be already be within the HA's HQ. (not so much as part of the HA team yet.) how I will make DarkBeauty get clues to finding SolarCell will be a newsfeed via YouTube showing a big club fight between Chaos, RoofRat, SolarCell, Astral, and Sparkle vs. the Widow, the purple machete, Jill of all trades, and Arrow.

DarkBeauty is Stronger than Titan, can fly and can control dark matter. Plus, she would be free to use to anyone willing to use her. During the invasion, I will make her betray perception then seek out SolarCell.

The reason: I just need someone explain to SolarCell who SolarCell really is. Unlike SolarCell, DarkBeauty can control her power right from the start but she don't know that she has them in the beginning of SolarCell's story.

I do however, have move to up one of my gods and Voltfor as guest to remove the Shards from both SolarCell and DarkBeauty that caused their memory loss. The god will have Voltfor open the vortex and return the shards to N'th universe. INSTEAD OF taking DarkBeauty back to her universe, the God will have her stay to watch over SolarCell. Only DarkBeauty will get her memory back and warn HA about SolarCells true purpose and her real name, Ina. SolarCell will still not remember who she once was. Once this happens, SolarCell mini series will come to an end. SolarCell Redux will begin. This is where I had Titan explain to SolarCell who she really is. But since Titan will not be around, I'm going to replace her will DarkBeauty instead.

Let me now if any of this is okay. None of this will effect the current storyline of HA.
irrevenant at 6:56PM, May 27, 2017
(online)
I'm not speaking in any official capacity but that all looks pretty good to me.

Originally we were thinking of covering the introduction of Solarcell and Dark Beauty in HA Season 2, Issue #1 . But since your title has covered that already, presumably we could just hit the ground running with Solarcell (and maybe Dark Beauty) already in HA at the start of Season 2.

It's really up to Abt_Nihil and you to sort out how your title's timeline synchs up with HA. What point in your plot do you want to coincide with the start of Season 2 HA?

I'm not clear if Titan will still be around for that issue or not. Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about the need to backfill her immediately. HA have Sparkle on speed-dial if they need a heavy hitter. (Sparkle may even be a full-fledged member by that point. I'm not sure). And it wouldn't hurt to give them a chance to struggle in Titan's absence before bulking up their roster with DarkBeauty.

It would be worth letting Abt_Nihil know the details of that thing you have planned with Voltfor. It might (or might not) need to be reflected in some of the scripts for HA Season 2.

I think this is very cool. I was just waxing nostalgic about how HU/HA used to be composed of characters with their own ongoing titles. This is a step back in that direction and I love it. :)
LuchaCoffee at 7:42AM, May 30, 2017
(online)
Can't forget you got Peligroso for heavy lifting too :P
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

shastab24 at 10:11AM, May 31, 2017
(online)
Plenty super strong types, really. Both Astral and Sparkle have super strength (well, and Locomotive and the Herculean, but I've yet to post up their information because I want to make bio images first), and Astral even has the additional flight that Titan has. But it doesn't mean Dark Beauty wouldn't be welcome.
cdmalcolm1 at 2:56PM, May 31, 2017
(online)
shastab24 wrote:
Plenty super strong types, really. Both Astral and Sparkle have super strength (well, and Locomotive and the Herculean, but I've yet to post up their information because I want to make bio images first), and Astral even has the additional flight that Titan has. But it doesn't mean Dark Beauty wouldn't be welcome.

I'm not ruling out astral. Plus by that time I think both astral and sparkle will be on the team. I just need someone that knows SolarCell from a different time period. If it were Titan, (which it was), she was going to talk to SolarCell about a time when everyone(HA Team members), found out who SolarCell really is. The only other person that would know that is DarkBeauty. But it has to happen after the N'th/Shard Arc. Voltfor and one of my Interdimensional gods enters the HA universe to “fix” things. It is when that happen DarkBeauty gets her memory back and flips out about SolarCell's true nature. However, SolarCell never recovers her memory. The God Tells DarkBeauty to keep an eye out for her. As soon as this happens the mini series ends and the SolarCell Redux begins. I already finish a lot of the first issue.
cdmalcolm1 at 3:25PM, May 31, 2017
(online)
sux wrote:

I think it's not a matter of him being the strong guy it's his usefulness and knowledge. Plus, he's a total badass which the team needs. Yes Astral, DarkBeauty, Sparkle and SolarCell are very strong BUT I honestly don't think they would have the know how about team tactics, leadership or experience as much as Peligroso. So I don't think you have to worry. I will be using this other side of him to show just that. You'll see.
LuchaCoffee at 5:31PM, May 31, 2017
(online)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
sux wrote:

I think it's not a matter of him being the strong guy it's his usefulness and knowledge. Plus, he's a total badass which the team needs. Yes Astral, DarkBeauty, Sparkle and SolarCell are very strong BUT I honestly don't think they would have the know how about team tactics, leadership or experience as much as Peligroso. So I don't think you have to worry. I will be using this other side of him to show just that. You'll see.

I'm quite flattered by that. :D

irrevenant at 6:39AM, June 1, 2017
(online)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
I just need someone that knows SolarCell from a different time period. If it were Titan, (which it was), she was going to talk to SolarCell about a time when everyone(HA Team members), found out who SolarCell really is. The only other person that would know that is DarkBeauty. But it has to happen after the N'th/Shard Arc. Voltfor and one of my Interdimensional gods enters the HA universe to “fix” things. It is when that happen DarkBeauty gets her memory back and flips out about SolarCell's true nature. However, SolarCell never recovers her memory. The God Tells DarkBeauty to keep an eye out for her. As soon as this happens the mini series ends and the SolarCell Redux begins. I already finish a lot of the first issue.
Ah, I see. Yeah, that makes sense. The loss of Titan does make that awkward. Dark Beauty would be a logical replacement.

Nepath did say that his characters could still be used for stories which were already in the pipeline though. He might well be cool with you still using Titan for this if that's still your preferred option.
Nepath at 8:04AM, June 1, 2017
(online)
I'm okay with that.
shastab24 at 10:33AM, June 1, 2017
(online)
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of the personal connection when I made that last post. Astral and Sparkle are not tacticians, and that is evident through a lot of what they do (Sparkle is too emotional and Astral is too rash). But at least they're fine with having someone lead them.

It just made me think: my little quasi-team from Karabear Comics Unlimited doesn't have a “field leader”. I guess I kind of glossed over the idea of having someone come at a scenario with a full-fledged plan.
cdmalcolm1 at 10:25AM, June 2, 2017
(online)
shastab24 wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of the personal connection when I made that last post. Astral and Sparkle are not tacticians, and that is evident through a lot of what they do (Sparkle is too emotional and Astral is too rash). But at least they're fine with having someone lead them.

It just made me think: my little quasi-team from Karabear Comics Unlimited doesn't have a “field leader”. I guess I kind of glossed over the idea of having someone come at a scenario with a full-fledged plan.

As I am fine with SolarCell and DarkBeauty following a leader. Who better than Peligroso to show them when to be useful for A situation. I just hope you like what I have in store for both Sparkle and Astral fighting alongside Chaos and SolarCell against a few super villains that has not been used yet.
LuchaCoffee at 8:26AM, June 4, 2017
(online)
That be an interesting story to see.

irrevenant at 5:19PM, June 5, 2017
(online)
Mmm. Peligroso gets dismissed as the dumb muscle a lot of the time because of his appearance and anger management issues. It'd be cool to see him get to showcase some of his less obvious talents.
last edited on June 5, 2017 5:20PM
LuchaCoffee at 6:48PM, June 5, 2017
(online)
Never judge a book or a biker by his looks after all ;)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon