Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Nanowrimo this year
bluecuts34 at 12:16AM, Sept. 15, 2019
(offline)
I've always tossed up on participating (50k words in a month is a LOT) but I'm sorely tempted to try this year. Is anyone else giving it a go as well? If you are maybe we can have a thread about it and check in with each other.

If anyone's attempted it/completed it tell me your ways. Please. i need all the help I cna get here.
bravo1102 at 6:51AM, Sept. 15, 2019
(offline)
Make writing a habit. Every day set yourself a goal of so many words. Fifty thousand words by 30 days? At least 1700 words a day. That's about nine pages a day.

It's about creating the habit of writing each and every day and producing a manuscript. Not about how perfect it is, just getting into the work habit of doing and not procrastinating.

With doing comic scripts I haven't done it in a long time. But all the folks I once did it with are now published novelists. They picked up the habit during that month, continued it through the year and wrote manuscripts and them marketed them until they sold.
bluecuts34 at 3:48PM, Sept. 18, 2019
(offline)
When you break it down like that, it seems actually doable… thank you! I'm gonna do it this year and give myself permission to suck!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon