Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

"HIT GIRLZ" live on KICKSTARTER!!!
TheDeeMan at 6:45PM, Sept. 27, 2020
(offline)
I think introductions are in order, don't you? Hi, my name is Darryl Hughes aka “TheDeeMan” here on DD. I'm the writer/creator of several digital and print children's books, comicbooks, and graphic novels with my creative partner artist Monique MacNaughton aka “Coydog” (Monique says “Hi” too) under our publishing label BRAND X BOOKS. Monique and I are now trying to bring another of our webcomics into publications with your kind support on kickstarter–“HIT GIRLZ”:

BFF's Bella and MaryBeth are just typical teenagers dealing with typical teenage stuff: the cut throat popularity contest of high school, the social minefield of social media–Boys! Their one saving grace is their unusual after school job–Being hired assassins for the mob.

What can I say–Bullets pay better then babysitting.

Donation amounts for “HIT GIRLZ” start at as little as $1.00. That's right. If everyone who views this post donates just $1.00 Monique and I can reach our goal in no time flat. You can find our “HIT GIRLZ” kickstarter campaign here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chevalierbookseries/hit-girlz

Monique and I thank you in advance for your kind donations.

Dee
last edited on Sept. 27, 2020 6:50PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon