Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

"Cursed Dungeon of the Forbidden Curses" [NSFW] is now complete at my adult webcomic, Hentai Action Theater
Bedlam_Boy at 8:19AM, July 22, 2021
(offline)
Like the title says. Hentai Action Theater here at the Duck is an anthology title (all very NSFW), and "Cursed Dungeon of the Forbidden Curses“ is now complete, and all 48 pages are available.

Hentai Action Theater updates four times a week (Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat), and the buffer is now loaded with two additional stories: ”Letitia Cromwell, Community College Witch Chapter 3“ starting July 24 and a 61-page all-color story starting October 4… so if you're looking for a weekly adult webcomics fix, it's guaranteed to run for six months (while I work on Letitia Cromwell chapters 4 and 5). Other completed stories (including Letitia's earlier chapters and the 64-page opus ”Space Patrol Arcturus") are also available.

Hentai Action Theater aims to be sex-positive, light, and inclusive, with an emphasis on humor, story, and character… but it's all VERY NSFW.
hushicho at 3:27PM, July 22, 2021
(offline)
Wonderful to see more mature-oriented creators around! I hope the story is well-received, and I'm delighted to see more creators like myself here at the Duck. :)
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon