Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi I'm new! snd hlp plz
Confettirainbowpony at 9:57AM, Jan. 2, 2022
(offline)
hi everyone! I'm Confettirainbowpony, or just Pony! Pleased to meetcha! :3 I joined the Duck a long time ago but haven't really used my account much since then so i don't know much about the site.. '<:D

I recently started publishing my new series Pirate for Hire, but I have a few questions…. like..

what does a “like” mean? Does it do anything specific, or is it like an Instagram like?

How do you subscribe to comics?
am I looking right at it? <:'D (quitepossible)

I'm assuming “favorites” is the same as “subscriptions”… and apparently i figured that out once(as my account has two “favorites” listed) but i don't seem to see how to do it now. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ (i stg if it's right in front of me…)

pleez take pity on a blind old soul and her silly questions(//▽//)

thankies and hello!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
hushicho at 3:02PM, Jan. 2, 2022
(offline)
Hello and welcome! So glad to see such a delightfully effervescent person!

I think likes are just people expressing their enjoyment of the comic. I think you can only like a comic once, and it's saying you enjoy the whole comic. I may be mistaken though, about any of these things, so I apologize if I end up steering you wrong.

I think Favorites is like subscribing. It should add all your favorites to your menu on the right, where it lists your comics and your favorites, as well as your user control panel and so forth.

You can also choose to personally recommend a comic, in which case it shows up on your profile.

I hope this helps and I hope it's accurate! I'm just going off my own experience.

I love your style! I hope to see lots more, and I hope you'll enjoy spending time in one of the most supportive communities I've ever had the privilege to be a part of.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Confettirainbowpony at 6:11PM, Jan. 3, 2022
(offline)
Hi!! Thank you!

Ah, ok! I kind of thought that about the likes but I wasn't sure. I thought maybe it added it to a list of likes or something so you could keep track of it or I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯lolol! That makes sense! Thanks!

I haven't found the favorites button yet but I'm probably looking right at it.. hold on lemme investigate.. OK I GOT THIS… :O it's hiding, figured it out. X'D

Some pretty cool features on here.

Thank you so much!! Looking forward to getting to know y'all and the site! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
hushicho at 3:31PM, Jan. 4, 2022
(offline)
No problem! Just let me know here or send me a Personal Quack if you need any help, and the Tips and Tricks/Support forums should also be able to give you plenty of help! There are people all around who know a lot more than I do about the site.

Very glad to welcome you to the Duck! I hope you have a great time!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon