Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hawk and flo's update page!
HawkandFloAdventures at 9:37AM, Sept. 12, 2022
(offline)
I'm exhausted after recovering from a bug I'm going to take a break for today i'll be back again soon ^^;
kawaiidaigakusei at 8:22PM, Sept. 12, 2022
(online)
HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
I'm exhausted after recovering from a bug I'm going to take a break for today i'll be back again soon ^^;

I wish you a speedy recovery with plenty of rest and liquids.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 12:35PM, Sept. 16, 2022
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

I wish you a speedy recovery with plenty of rest and liquids.

Thank you kindly I should be able to get back to making Last Space Wizard over this weekend. How have you been btw?
HawkandFloAdventures at 11:45AM, Sept. 18, 2022
(offline)
Last Space Wizard has surpassed 25 pages this weekend and Ice Cream Truck of Doom has had updates recently as well. I'm back where I belong The bug I had seems to have subsided Yay!
HawkandFloAdventures at 8:55AM, Sept. 20, 2022
(offline)
I'm planning to get Ice Cream Truck of Doom finished by the start of next year. Space Wizard will follow suit but will take much longer to get done. The Next Project after Ice Cream truck of Doom will be Hawk and Flo 3: Twist-jam which will be a crossover with me and my friend's characters. So far Carrie from the series Crowcaster. Bally Williams from the series Space Pack and Cracker from the series Cosmic Dash have been confirmed.

User MKwizard has stated she is allowing some of her characters to background cameo. So even though the Ice Cream Truck of Doom Storyline will be ending, Hawk and Flo will be receiving many follow up adventures in the future. Twistjam will likely start sometime in the 1st quarter of next year ^^.

When Last Space Wizard is finished the next project will likely be a work in progress under the title of ‘Thirley Peak: The Sweet Shop Invasion’ It will be a different series with completely different characters. As i've gotten quicker i've been able to hold down 2 series at the same time. The plan is for there to be a Hawk and Flo storyline and another storyline featuring one of my other IPS. I've got a lot planned and I hope you all enjoy what's coming up :). Project Number 5 will likely (i'm not going to 100% confirm this one just yet things might change) be the beginning of another series titled ‘Phantom Force 3000’ which will be co-created by a long-term friend of mine.

last edited on Sept. 20, 2022 8:56AM
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:16PM, Sept. 27, 2022
(offline)
I've caught a bad virus. My hands are shaking too much for me to draw I should be well soon but sorry the updates haven't been as consistent as usual X.X
kawaiidaigakusei at 4:46PM, Sept. 27, 2022
(online)
Oh no! This is the second time this month. -_-..rest up and I hope for a speedy recovery (or take time to fully heal).
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 6:23AM, Oct. 6, 2022
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Oh no! This is the second time this month. -_-..rest up and I hope for a speedy recovery (or take time to fully heal).

I'm ok now I just dropped unlucky. I've been busy mirroring Hawk and Flo Adventures onto Comicfury as of late, so that's been taking up some of my time when i've not been resting this virus off. I'm fine now but the cough just doesn't seem to go away ^^;.
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:21PM, Dec. 22, 2022
(offline)
Ice Cream Truck of Doom is on it's 4th Act, meaning it's not going to be long until the storyline is over. I was slowed down from various viruses but i'm on track to be finished by late February/March.

The Next project will be Thirley Peak: The Sweet Shop Invasion it will feature completely different characters and a new setting. The Plan going forward will be to do a page a day of Hawk and Flo and to also do 1 page for one of my other projects such as Thirley or another series I have in mind called Phantom Force 3000. If anybody would like a sneak peak of Thirley Peak there's test panels on Patreon one can look at if anybody is interested in backing me ^^.

The priority in the short term will be getting Ice Cream Truck of Doom properly polished and mirrored onto other sites. As a result I will be taking a short break to get the earlier panels up to scratch for the eventual Globalcomix Launch. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me, whether it's people reading, leaving comments, backing me (shout outs to Kawai). The duck's been awesome and I love the community here, Happy Holidays everyone it's been a blast so far :').
kawaiidaigakusei at 9:24PM, Dec. 22, 2022
(online)
Ice Cream Truck of Doom is on it's 4th Act, meaning it's not going to be long until the storyline is over. I was slowed down from various viruses but i'm on track to be finished by late February/March.

The Next project will be Thirley Peak: The Sweet Shop Invasion it will feature completely different characters and a new setting. The Plan going forward will be to do a page a day of Hawk and Flo and to also do 1 page for one of my other projects such as Thirley or another series I have in mind called Phantom Force 3000. If anybody would like a sneak peak of Thirley Peak there's test panels on Patreon one can look at if anybody is interested in backing me ^^.

The priority in the short term will be getting Ice Cream Truck of Doom properly polished and mirrored onto other sites. As a result I will be taking a short break to get the earlier panels up to scratch for the eventual Globalcomix Launch. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me, whether it's people reading, leaving comments, backing me (shout outs to Kawai). The duck's been awesome and I love the community here, Happy Holidays everyone it's been a blast so far :').

I am relieved Thirley Peak: The Sweet Shop Invasion with be following Ice Cream Truck of Doom! I am looking forward to seeing all the new character designs and reading an original story.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 9:35AM, Jan. 22, 2023
(offline)
Ice Cream Truck of Doom is a bit behind schedule. I Ideally wanted to get it finished for around March or late February, but it's looking like in order to get it done i'm going to need to speed things up a little bit. This is due to reader demand for a visual representation of Hawk and Flo's early life. Originally it was going to be explained in Dialogue but it was suggested that it be explained visually through flashback so that's what I will be doing ^^; Elements of Hawk and Flo's early life were explained in Last Space Wizard but due to the originals commercial failure, elements of that story will be transplanted into ICTOD so nobody is required to read it. It does bare relevance on where ICTOD is going in terms of story but you'll have to keep reading to find out why.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading so far, especially Kawai (who's been backing me on Patreon, and featuring ICTOD), as well as people leaving comments such as Bravo, Plymaker, halakrazin , Inkymoondrop, Jesse Kohler (who was the first to suggest the flashback), Skyangel (who herself has accomplished a lot with her series Simply Sarah, Artdude2002 (who makes the awesome Danielle Dark Webcomics),Retro Onix who left a lot of comments early on, Hykaridge for leaving me likes on webtoons when she gets round to it, Sleeping Gorilla who has hosted the odd art trade i've been a part of, Gunwallace for the very fun fan made theme tune to ICTOD and Ozone Ocean for doing an overall great job running the site.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Slingy the author of Space Pack who's series will be doing a crossover with us in the next storyline as well as HPkomic, who's series Cosmic Dash will be joining us in the crossover event. Also shout outs to Banes for signing off on allowing his characters from Typical Strange to make cameo appearances ^^. Special thanks for MK_Wizard for allowing her series to get cameos on the next Lacey Almer Jacket design. I have a lot planned for the next storyline, but more than anything I want it to be something that lifts all of us up. If anybody is down for their characters making cameos let me know you will be fully credited.

Thank you everyone ^^;
last edited on Jan. 22, 2023 11:54AM
kawaiidaigakusei at 5:24PM, Jan. 22, 2023
(online)
Thank you, HawkandFloAdventures, for being creative.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:17PM, Feb. 1, 2023
(offline)
The Drunk Duck and Kyo from Comicfury are confirmed as the announcers for Twistjam the next Hawk and Flo story. Production will likely start around 5th or 6th of 2023. There's a very real likelihood that Ice Cream Truck of Doom might overrun to around April the comic was started on 17th of April Last year around then will likely be when it concludes. The physical copy of Space Wizard took around a year to complete as well which was roughly the same size as a story.

When Twistjam hits would you all like a separate Twistjam comic or should the storyline be added to Ice Cream Truck of Doom? I've decided i'll leave that question up to the readers. Stay safe everyone and thank you for supporting the series.

HawkandFloAdventures at 5:40PM, Feb. 24, 2023
(offline)
My Birthday is coming up on Monday. The Duck has been very supportive of me on my journey with comics. Whether it's been my readers leaving comments or Kawai backing me on Patreon or the site's social media helping me promote. I have decided that Hawk and Flo: the Last Space Wizard. Will be exclusive to the site until the storyline is finished. Globalcomix will receive an Edit once it is finished but other than that no other site will be getting the story when it's completed.

Yes you read that right The Duck is getting LSW as a timed Exclusive as my way of saying thank you to the site and it's readers. The original Webtoon got deleted (by me) the other day, as far as i'm concerned Hawk and Flo may have started on Webtoons but they were raised up here.

Thank you all of you your support has meant the world to me. The Duck has been there for me when I really needed it. LSW doesn't have a schedule due to the fact me and my family came down with sickness around November through December, so it took a lot of my time. When i'm fit and active I'm obviously much faster at doing this. So when I get sudden bursts I'll do my bestwork on it a long with my other upcoming projects.

Thank you all, once again :')
last edited on Feb. 24, 2023 5:42PM
HawkandFloAdventures at 6:44AM, June 17, 2023
(offline)
My new laptop will be arriving on Monday I'll need a bit of time to get used to it and get it set up but the wait will be worth it as I will be starting Thirley Peak as soon as I can. It will launch on every site on August 1st but will be available on patron and ko-fi early then the duck. Then it will get chapters up every Thursday.
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:11PM, July 20, 2023
(offline)
Hi Bit late to mention this but my new Laptop arrived it's been amazing.

This reply is to let everyone know that Hawk and Flo Adventures, will be participating in The DD awards. I have some WIP stuff on my Patreon and Ko-Fi which will be used for the awards ceremony.

If anybody is curious here's a link to my Patreon, it has some concept stuff for the upcoming awards. There's no major spoilers There's a picture of Lacey's costume and a WIP comic in anticipation for the awards. ^^ The WIP stuff is only available to supporters.

https://www.patreon.com/HeaddyPigeon4180

https://ko-fi.com/headdypigeon4180

It's going to be a great awards ceremony this year and I'm very excited for what's to come. :)
kawaiidaigakusei at 11:22PM, July 20, 2023
(online)

This reply is to let everyone know that Hawk and Flo Adventures, will be participating in The DD awards. I have some WIP stuff on my Patreon and Ko-Fi which will be used for the awards ceremony.

Congratulations on getting situated with the new laptop!

Very excited HawkandFloAdventures are planning to host an Awards Party at a Diner!!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 4:16PM, Aug. 12, 2023
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

Congratulations on getting situated with the new laptop!

Very excited HawkandFloAdventures are planning to host an Awards Party at a Diner!!

They sure are. I'm looking forward to finishing the page it will be a fun one. I've been scouring comics for references for it. It's awesome that I can have up to 20MB for just one page so i'll just make it one massive page :D.

On another positive note Thirley Peak has launched! wooo

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Thirley_Peak/
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:48PM, Oct. 10, 2023
(offline)
I'm aiming for 100 followers!

HiI've decided i'd like to aim to reach 100 followers on Globalcomix. This is my creator profile I make two comic series, Thirley Peak and Hawk and Flo Adventures.

https://globalcomix.com/a/twistverse-productions/comics

Everyone who follows will get cake (I dm it and say thank you lol ^^).

I will also follow back and if you have a comic i'll leave some comments.

HawkandFloAdventures at 2:53PM, April 2, 2024
(offline)
Hawk and Flo Adventures is back! The new Storyline is FIeld Day and is a crossover with Space Pack by Sefra 14! ^^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon