Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

RebusQuest
CullenP at 3:26PM, Oct. 29, 2022
(offline)
Your text to link here…

Hello, my name is Cullen Pittman and for 12 years, I've been making my own webcomics based off those classic Saturday Morning cartoons and PBS educational shows from the 70's, 80's, and 90's.

www.therebusquestwebsite.com

My main cartoon is called RebusQuest. A funny adventure cartoon based off those psychedelic shows from the 70's. An average boy named Carson finds a magic rebus puzzle and gets transported to a land where rebus puzzles are a way of life. With the help of a sassy teenage elf named Reba, Carson must travel the strange lands gathering objects that'll form rebuses which Carson has to solve every day until he finds the special rebus that'll finally send him home.

My second cartoon series is X.O. Seal. Based off those cute anime animal shows from the 80's. About a cyborg seal from the future who travels to the present, befriends a teenage girl, and fights crime by criminals who also resemble cute anime animals.

Cartoon No. 3 is Skelroy and Bonus. Based off those wildly animated comedy duo cartoons from the 90's. About two skeletons who love injuring themselves from doing motorcycle stunts, then give safety tips about not imitating their dangerous jackass stuff.

And finally, there's Phonic Foolery. Random cartoons where living alphabet letters do crazy things while teaching us how to read.

For those of you who miss the good old days of Saturday Mornings, why not check out the stories on my RebusQuest Website. Thank you.
last edited on Oct. 29, 2022 3:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon