Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Faceless Comics Third Update!
DylanTale Comics at 2:33PM, Dec. 30, 2022
(offline)
Heyy, just wanna give another update to this ever growing comic…

First and foremost, thank you guys so much for all of the comments, replies, and such that I've received since I joined back in August, all of you are so talented and awesome! Within a couple of months of being on this site, I got my comic featured, which completely took me by surprise in the best way. Kawaiidaigakusei, thank you for that!!

With Set 3, that's fully completed and ready to roll out starting in March 2023. If you didn't see my previous update, Set 3 will explore the multiverse a lot more than what was shown in Set 1. To give you an idea of what this will look like, picture any pop culture media, whether it's the infamous Siren Head or that offline Google Chrome dino game. Worlds like that will be shown and explored a bit. Anything can happen, so fasten your seatbelts for the trip of a lifetime across the Multiverse!

I've been working on other projects outside of my comic, mostly for my YouTube channel, buuut I'm going to start working on my comic again! The next set after Set 3 will be a spinoff batch of pages titled Tales of the Faceless-Verse. This set will loosely adapt the idea (and title) behind the Star Wars series Tales of The Jedi. Tales of the Faceless-Verse will be about stories that take place throughout the course of time, including at the beginning of it all.

You might be thinking, “well, what about beyond all that?”. After I'm done with Tales of the Faceless-Verse, I have another spinoff set planned titled The Fearsome Four, which will take place in the mid 1900's and will feature a plethora of characters similar to The Faceless in a town where having special abilities is more common than not having any (think of UnOrdinary from Webtoon) during a time where things are tense elsewhere with the threat of a massive (second) war on the rise. After that, I plan on working on Set 4, which will take place in the present day. Set 4 will ultimately conclude The Faceless Comics and I'm already coming up with ideas on how I want to end the series on the best note possible.

Here are the schedules for Set 3, as well as for 2023 and 2024:

Set 3:
Feb. 27 - Cover page and Set 2 Recap
Mar. 6 - Chapter 11 Parts 1 and 2
Mar. 13 - Chapter 11 Parts 3 and 4
Mar. 20 - Chapter 11 Parts 5 and 6
Mar. 27 - Chapter 12 Parts 1 and 2
Apr. 3 - Chapter 12 Parts 3 and 4
Apr. 10 - Chapter 12 Parts 5 and 6
Apr. 17 - Chapter 13 Parts 1 and 2
Apr. 24 - Chapter 13 Parts 3 and 4
May 1 - Chapter 13 Parts 5 and 6
May 8 - Chapter 14 Parts 1 and 2
May 15 - Chapter 14 Parts 3 and 4
May 22 - Chapter 14 Parts 5 and 6
May 29 - Chapter 15 Parts 1 and 2
Jun. 5 - Chapter 15 Parts 3 and 4
Jun. 12 - Chapter 15 Parts 5 and 6
Jun. 19 - Chapter 15 Part 7, Set 3 List of Issues, and Set 3 Back Page

2023/24:
Set 3 (March 2023)
Tales of the Faceless-Verse (Q2/Q3 2023)
The Fearsome Four (2024)
Set 4 (2024)

I can't wait to work on and release all of this content, I already know that you guys will thoroughly enjoy it! If you're worried about me not posting again after Set 4, don't be. I have some ideas in the works for other comic projects, so stay tuned for that as well!
Looking for a good story involving time travel AND multiverse travel? Check out my Faceless Comics series, which starts here!
kawaiidaigakusei at 12:20AM, Dec. 31, 2022
(online)
Wow, thank you for the shout out. You are very welcome, and that feature for the Faceless Comics was well-earned and deserved (Chapter 1 & 2 were great)! As always, looking forward to the third chapter.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
DylanTale Comics at 12:46PM, Jan. 4, 2023
(offline)
Mini Update!

I just got done scripting out Tales of the Faceless-Verse (TotFV), which will be two chapters long for a total of 12 pages (for now at least). Not to worry though, I plan on making The Fearsome Four (TFF) 3 chapters long (mayyybe 4?), which will bring a combined 5 chapters (at the very least) from both spinoff sets. With what I know so far about TotFV and TFF, I'm really, really excited, especially since this is gonna be so different than what's in Sets 1-3. More details to come later on! :D
Looking for a good story involving time travel AND multiverse travel? Check out my Faceless Comics series, which starts here!
last edited on Jan. 10, 2023 1:24PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon