Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Capsukai (NSFW) is now complete at my webcomic here, Hentai Action Theater... over 70 pages and six months of my life, at least...
Bedlam_Boy at 9:54AM, Feb. 24, 2023
(offline)
“Join Marl Hunter, his starter Capsukai (“capsule kaiju, in your pocket!”) Zappirat, his mentors Doctor Feldspar and Doctor A’a, and whatever Windy is to him for adventures in the Chibi Area. Marl was 14 when Dr. Feldspar gave him his first Capsukai… but that was half a lifetime ago, and after a decade and a half on the road, challenging kids to magickal monster fights for their lunch money, he’s starting to wonder if he’s too old for this.”

Yeah, it's an adult Pokemon spoof, but featuring all original creatures, characters, and locations.

(This is just an announcement, though I love feedback… I should have a general updates thread here.)

Hentai Action Theater (all NSFW, so you'll need to be logged in and 18+) is an anthology title of adult action and humor. I am proud to note that it won this year's “Adult Oriented Webcomic of the Year” here at the Duck. It's mostly B&W (though Capsukai and several others are in color) and inspired by the old underground and adult comix of my youth… Cherry Poptart, Omaha trhe Cat Dancer, and (especially) XXXenophile. It's been running on and off for… almost 15 years? Wow. With Capsukai I experimented with a new style of coloring to create a specific effect tied to the medium this one is spoofing, but I do all of my comics old-school, metal dip pen on bristol, and then do various amounts of post-processing in tools like PS and MediBang.

Color comics like this one take a LOT of post-drawing board work. I hope people will check it out IF YOU'RE 18+ – but it gets quite NSFW at times, and I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea. You have been disclaimered.

So, that NSFW warning: Capsukai at Hentai Action Theater.

Oh – I work ahead, and post four pages a week while a story is running. The next story, a chapter of my longest-running comic Letitia Cromwell: Community College Witch, starts March 6, and the next two chapters of Capsukai are already in the buffer for this summer.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon