Networking & Community Projects*

Comic/Manga artist wanted for science fantasy epic, up to $250/page for ca. 500 pages
Novil at 2:59PM, Oct. 20, 2023
(offline)
Please don’t apply anymore! I have found an artist.

I’m Oliver Knörzer, the author of the successful webcomics Sandra and Woo (on hiatus after 1340 strips) and Gaia (finished after 950 pages). I’m looking for a professional comic artist who can draw my new science fantasy comic The Adventurous Scarlet Carolus and the Machine of Eternal Summer. I’m very excited about my new comic and believe that it has the potential to become a seminal work of the genre.

Story of the comic: As a young girl, Scarlet discovers a legendary weather machine that could potentially save her dying cold world. Immediately after her discovery, her home town gets attacked by a foreign army. The rest of the comic is about Scarlet’s attempts to return to the machine and uncover the secrets of her ancient world.

You can find all the details about the job on the job offer page.

Here’s a summary of the most important info:

* I prefer a semi-realistic and/or manga-inspired drawing style.
* The comic will be ca. 500 pages long. You should be able to provide 2 colored pages per week after the initial ramp-up phase. This means it’s a long-term commitment!
* The comic will feature some graphic violence, but no sexual content.
* You’ll regularly have to draw humans, anthropomorphic animals (furries), visual effects and a wide range of different environments.
* The negotiable rate goes up to $250 per page.

If you’re interested, please send your application with your portfolio and other interesting information about yourself to novil@gmx.de
last edited on Oct. 28, 2023 6:12PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon