Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hawk and Flo Art collab!
HawkandFloAdventures at 11:16AM, Nov. 1, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018


Dress your OCs in Hawk and Flo's clothes, Lacey and Monk are also options .Pieces must be SFW, deadline is 20th November. Reply to me in this thread or check the DD official discord. Have fun ^^
HawkandFloAdventures at 6:00AM, Nov. 5, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018
Bump ^^
paneltastic at 4:44AM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 34
joined: 9-27-2020
What is being done with these pieces of art?
HawkandFloAdventures at 6:43AM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018
paneltastic wrote:
What is being done with these pieces of art?

You dress your OCs up as either Hawk, Flo, Lacey or Monk. their outfits are on the sheet. The art collab will then be posted within my comic and I will credit everyone who makes submissions ^^.

I'll also tweet them on my Twitter.
last edited on Nov. 6, 2023 6:44AM
plymayer at 7:41AM, Nov. 6, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
This might be fun.
paneltastic at 12:01PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 34
joined: 9-27-2020
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:54PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018
plymayer wrote:
Well, tried to be the first but Paneltastic beat me to it.

Something like this?

How many contributions can we send?




As many as you want! these are fantastic well done :D. Pieces need to be safe for work and PG ^^
last edited on Nov. 6, 2023 1:57PM
plymayer at 1:56PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
Do you want back ground images or blank so you can add your own?
plymayer at 2:25PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
paneltastic

The cap placement on your character is hilarious.

:)
paneltastic at 2:33PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 34
joined: 9-27-2020
plymayer wrote:
paneltastic

The cap placement on your character is hilarious.

:)

I kind of get to cheat since they're technically two characters in one body.

Your art idea was kind of my first choice but since the requested rating level was a bit under my series I figured I'd play it safe with the jeans and jacket.
plymayer at 2:53PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
paneltastic wrote:

Your art idea was kind of my first choice but since the requested rating level was a bit under my series I figured I'd play it safe with the jeans and jacket.

Was on the fence with that too. Figured if there was a problem, it would either be rejected, not used or constructive criticism and guidance will follow.
last edited on Nov. 6, 2023 2:54PM
HawkandFloAdventures at 3:18PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018
plymayer wrote:
paneltastic wrote:

Your art idea was kind of my first choice but since the requested rating level was a bit under my series I figured I'd play it safe with the jeans and jacket.

Was on the fence with that too. Figured if there was a problem, it would either be rejected, not used or constructive criticism and guidance will follow.

Cover up the white knickers a little bit and it's perfect. On the Duck there's 0 censorship issues but my comics still go up on Tapastic and that site can be a little strict at times. Might be worth zipping up the Jacket on Paneltastic's now that I think about it ^^;. On The Duck they can go up as they are, same goes for Comic Fury xD.

Both pieces look great I love the Cap on the hair as well :D
plymayer at 3:33PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
HawkandFloAdventures wrote:

Cover up the white knickers a little bit and it's perfect. On the Duck there's 0 censorship issues but my comics still go up on Tapastic and that site can be a little strict at times. Might be worth zipping up the Jacket on Paneltastic's now that I think about it ^^;. On The Duck they can go up as they are, same goes for Comic Fury xD.

Cool.


last edited on Nov. 6, 2023 4:19PM
paneltastic at 3:49PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(offline)
posts: 34
joined: 9-27-2020
HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
Cover up the white knickers a little bit and it's perfect. On the Duck there's 0 censorship issues but my comics still go up on Tapastic and that site can be a little strict at times. Might be worth zipping up the Jacket on Paneltastic's now that I think about it ^^;. On The Duck they can go up as they are, same goes for Comic Fury xD.

Both pieces look great I love the Cap on the hair as well :D

One of many reasons I stopped bothering with those types of sites. They're more prudish than they need to be.

plymayer at 4:21PM, Nov. 6, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:15PM, Nov. 7, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018
paneltastic wrote:
HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
Cover up the white knickers a little bit and it's perfect. On the Duck there's 0 censorship issues but my comics still go up on Tapastic and that site can be a little strict at times. Might be worth zipping up the Jacket on Paneltastic's now that I think about it ^^;. On The Duck they can go up as they are, same goes for Comic Fury xD.

Both pieces look great I love the Cap on the hair as well :D

One of many reasons I stopped bothering with those types of sites. They're more prudish than they need to be.



Both pieces look awesome! Thank you both for entering the art collab :D. The original ones you both did can still go up on the Duck. :D
plymayer at 7:22PM, Nov. 13, 2023
(online)
posts: 130
joined: 11-5-2008
Here are two more.



I like this one better though:



Both background images are from NASA public domain archives.
HawkandFloAdventures at 3:41AM, Nov. 14, 2023
(offline)
posts: 83
joined: 6-10-2018
plymayer wrote:
Here are two more.



I like this one better though:



Both background images are from NASA public domain archives.


These look epic well done! :D

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon