Comic Talk and General Discussion *

"Real" Ghost stories
zekeybomb at 12:01AM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
hey is it a good omen if a cat eats a black bird
somthing about the lighting in wal greens makes you want to steal or pay half btw go here http://www.drunkduck.com/community/?comic_id=18512
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
Neilak20 at 5:52PM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
zekeybomb
hey is it a good omen if a cat eats a black bird

Is it a black cat?

I'd like to visit a reported “haunted house” someday. One that's been well documented as being haunted, just to see what its like.

There was a thing on the news awhile back about a train track in a city in Texas that once was the site of a horrific accident. A school bus full of young children got stuck on the tracks and was hit by an oncoming train. Since then the section of train track has been sectioned off, nothing runs on it anymore, but the road is still accesible by car. Its been documented that you can park your car on the tracks, put it in neutral and sprinkle baby powder or talcum powder on the trunk and the car will begin rolling forward, uphill even, and dozens of tiny handprints will appear in the powder. I'm not sure who had the idea to sprinkle powder on the back first but from what I hear it works.

I'm not sure which city it was, though I have found numerous refrences online citing different cities in different areas of the U.S. It may be a common type of haunting.

I found a video on Youtube of someone trying the experiment in San Antonio . I think these are the haunted tracks I saw on the news. I just found another video of those same tracks by a different family doing the same experiment, the camera work is a little shakey at first, but about halfway through they got good video of the van moveing forward, uphill, while off. Second Video

I find these amazing o_o
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
FoxmanZEO at 6:00PM, June 30, 2007
(online)
Wasn't there an old episode of CSI, or X-files or whatever, that covered that ‘train track push’ story?
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Neilak20 at 6:08PM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
FoxmanZEO
Wasn't there an old episode of CSI, or X-files or whatever, that covered that ‘train track push’ story?

Probably X-files, they did every urban legend at least twice on that show XD
zekeybomb at 9:18PM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
lol no irt was a tabby cat

ok well here goes my story #1im 12 so i cant drive but my 18 year old bro can so me and him were driving and we see an old couple by the road and let them hitch a ride and they say how grateful they are and ask us if we could take them to lunch so we did and me and my bro got a burger the couple liver and onions well they ate it alll slopily going nyum nyam nyam nyuk food spraying every ware so we asked them when the finished if they wanted us to drive them yhome but they dissapweared learnig yesterday they died but when ever some one eats that same liver and onions makes me throw up cause how the old people ate it no shivers orany thing #2 this boy was at his birthday party and this clown asked him if he wanted to see the balloon factory so the boy sed yes so he went to the clown took him to a black car with spikes on he wheels and they went to the balloon factory the scary part the car was black with spikey wheels btw the 1 one was true
somthing about the lighting in wal greens makes you want to steal or pay half btw go here http://www.drunkduck.com/community/?comic_id=18512
chris at 11:23PM, June 30, 2007
(offline)
A friend of mine recorded some EVP in the basement of this old hotel that just couldn't keep from burning down. The only one you could really make out was someone saying “Out, get out, out of my house!”

Well, that's what it sounds like at least. As far as things i have seen and experienced.

When I was about 5 I was running to my brothers room to get a toy, at about the moment i reached the door i glanced up and saw what appeared to be a tiny, glowing, old person wearing a long white robe and waving at me. It floated from one side of the door frame to the other. Freaked out, I immediately turned around and fled back to the couch were my grandmother was sitting and told her what I saw. she told me that it was probably my grandfather who had passed away recently.

Another occurence was when I was probably about six or seven. I was outside with my parents when I happend to glance into the front window of our house. For an instance I saw a person that appeared to look very similar to my oldest brother sneaking from my parents bedroom to the bathroom with an incredibly evil look on his face. Maybe not a ghost story, but both of my siblings were deffinately not at home at the time and I doubt I was hallucinating.

Another experience after that I had to be eight at the time, I was playing James Bond in the back two rooms of my grandparents house when I flipped around the corner and saw a hand on the doorframe to one of the other rooms. Hearing what I thought was my grandmothers voice I thought I would sneak up behind her. I flipped back into the room to my left and pressed up against the wall for a couple of moments then flipped back to discover that she was now gone. I walked into the room only to find my mother folding laundry, I asked her if my grandmother was just now standing here and talking and to my suprise she told me that she had not. I then walked across the house to find her all the way back in the wash room and she too denied having been anywhere near that room at the time.

The last time I can actually remember seeing something was probably a year or two later when I was over at a neighbor friends house after dark. I was running down down their hallway when something made me stop at the doorway of one of the bedrooms. I looked inside and saw a very definite silhouette of a young man standing shirtless in front of the two large windows. Freaked out I ran to where my parents were after which they helped me inspect the house. All windows and doors were locked and we were the only ones there.

After that it was mostly hearing things like people saying my name or calling out while I was in the shower or brushing my teeth or whatever but those have even seemed to stop in past couple of years.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
zekeybomb at 8:03PM, July 1, 2007
(offline)
thwe voices were calling you lol
herio at 9:58PM, July 1, 2007
(online)
i have meat gosts theses one art the colige he likes recking the mainframe there he like taking worry and he can give it thats what i'm guessing

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
lefarce at 10:03PM, July 1, 2007
(online)
herio
i have meat gosts theses one art the colige he likes recking the mainframe there he like taking worry and he can give it thats what i'm guessing

You have a thesis on ghosts which involves a guy at art collage who like breaking “main frames” and talking. However this is only a guess.

What?

Nah, seriously, I'm not trying to beat you down or anything, but I just really cannot understand your post.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Ozoneocean at 10:14PM, July 1, 2007
(online)
“i have meat gosts theses one art the colige he likes recking the mainframe there he like taking worry and he can give it thats what i'm guessing”

=

“I have met ghosts. There's one at the college, he likes wrecking the mainframe there.”
“…He likes making people worry”?
“And he can give it, that's what I'm guessing.”

It's only the middle bit I can't fathom. A ghost in the computer eh? Sounds a bit like Ghost in the shell to me. Great films, series, and comics!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:27PM
Neilak20 at 6:05PM, July 2, 2007
(offline)
herio

Could say “meat goats”? Though “meat goats” wouldnt be relevent to the thread, so it's likely “met ghosts” like OzoneOcean said.
On the last part, I think he's trying to say the ghost likes to recieve worry from people, by makeing them worry, like the ghost feeds on the worry.
I'm really not sure though.
monsterfriend at 8:56PM, July 7, 2007
(online)
i guess the stories i new sucked
Zoey: i need some chinese lets go to the nail salon

Holly: Uh Zoey they'll kind of freak if a zombie starts eating the nail
lady

Zoey: Fine lets get mexican they deliver with miracle grow
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon