Comic Talk and General Discussion *

$%#$%!$%$%!!!!!!! Venting Thread.
FoxmanZEO at 5:47PM, May 29, 2007
(online)
I am going to kill that computer ‘repair’ wanker, I am going to tear his spine out and use it to rend his flesh to mince.

Do any of them know what they're doing? Is it possible to get someone to fix something the first time. You'd expect it to be like a plumber or something;
“Hmm, yep, the clog's pretty far down, I'll get my uh… thingy.”
Or,
“Yep, there's a crack in the pipe somewhere for sure.”

No! It's,

“I'll tear this out and leave before they realise I don't know what I'm doing.”

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it to Detroit!
Sure, they act like it's some kind of strange unknown technical procedure they specialize in undertaking, it's not, there's something wrong and it should be obvious.
I've done better computer repairs with a hammer, than any of these greasy dimwits could do with the assistance of a magic robot.

From now on, I'm just going to hit things until they work, or buy new things. Instead of having some moron do a virus scan, remove the 3D card ten effing times and install some random shit that will probably break more when removed, than it does when installed. Then charge me for it.
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Cthulhu at 5:53PM, May 29, 2007
(online)
Aw fuck it all to fuck! I posted something NICE! Gaaahraaagithhhpbbbbbt!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Kohdok at 6:49PM, May 29, 2007
(online)
What I really hate is people who refuse to accept responsibility for anything, the kinds of people who go and bawl out the elementary school principal because their child harasses the other children and is failing and they don't want to try to take responsibility for their child and instead angrily send the blame elsewhere!

Another thing I can't stand is misandry and how unfortunately popular it has become. Of course it's perfectly acceptable to call boys stupid, but the instant you call girls stupid you're a sexist pig. Often when some guy is seen doing something stupid that a woman disagrees with, they immediately grumble the word “Men” as if gender alone is the only thing to blame for their actions. Whenever somebody starts badmouthing men for no other reason than just for the heck of it, I tend to say something about it. One thing that was refreshing recently was when I volunteered at my college to help guide people around the school grounds during an event I later learned was a young women's summit, and most of the people who were doing a panel kept away from man bashing. The only time one of the people mentioned a bias about schools being taught in a masculine way and girls getting bored, I just had to say “Hey, we get bored, too,” and it was settled. The big problem was that there was this one woman who I could tell got very dodgy when I was there and I could tell it took a lot of effort for her to use the term “people” rather than “men” when talking about foul individuals.

Not to bash the entire gender, but those women who see themselves as entitled just because they are female tend to piss me off the most. There was this one girl when I was in high school who all-out demanded that a boy get out of his seat so she could sit down just because she was a girl.

I've seen some women who claim to be better than men because they can give birth. Well, WHOOP-DE-FRIKKEN-DO! You're saying that as if half the world's population can't do it, when half the world's population very well can. Half of the human population is capable of smelling arsenic, but have we seen anything like the “Society for the Advancement of Arsenic Sniffers” or something? I sure haven't heard of any. Saying you're special just because you're female is just as bad as men saying they are better, it's just less people realize it.

Sorry about my rant, there, folks. The majority of women I've met have been good people when it comes to gender issues and in fact most of the people I know are women. I don't hate women in general, just the ones who like to abuse the fact that they're female. I hate the fact that the phrase “Because I'm a girl” is considered a viable excuse for a lot of things like physical labor.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
yaz47 at 8:14PM, May 29, 2007
(online)
#$@*&*&%$#%$#*&%$#*&%$#*&%$#*&%$#@*&%$#*&%$#! MY DAMN SCANNER WON'T SCAN ANYTHING, DAMMIT!!!

(\__/)
(o.O )“I am Bunny!Copy me on to your signature or I dis-embowel you!”
(> < )
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
gothelin at 2:31AM, May 30, 2007
(offline)
I'm very, very angry and I can't vent about it on the site that caused it because I'm a moderator there and we are not allowed to express extreme emotion. But people are frigging assholes. Damn that felt good. I just don't understand how you can be such a total tard, I really don't.

This site has a lot of little kids and they earn their money and save up for cute little images called adoptables. You adopt this cute little image - usually the lineart for all of them is the same, but the colouring, shading and names all differ. Some of these adoptables are very popular. And it pisses me right up the wall when adoptable creator who should know better just extorts the daylights out of these little kids! A 15K “consulation fee” for deciding not to buy an adoptable that hasn't been made because you are incapable of making it?? YOU SCAMMING, COWARDLY, NO-TALENT GIT! Not on my friggin watch, you don't! It takes nearly 3 weeks to save up that kind of money for the average kid with an average account. Its not chicken feed we're talking about here. You know, if they'd already made the image - fair enough. But to not make it and expect money for the inconvenience of their own lack of talent? I don't friggin think so.

I'm very, very angry right now. I hide it well though, don't you think?

Erk. Thanks for letting me vent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
Sea_Cow at 11:39PM, June 1, 2007
(offline)
AAAAAAAAGH!!!! MY @##%$^# EYES BURN SO BAAAAAAAADLY! THEY #$#%$## BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN! AND THEY @#%$%&**& ITCHHHHHHHHHH! STUPID #&@%#$%^# ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO THE STUPID $#%$##!^&^$ POLLEN! I HATE ALL STUPID @%!@!^*&$%$ BEES FOR STINGING AND SPREADING ALL THAT )(^%#&@%$ POLLEN TO SWELL MY STUPID $#$%$^**(* EYES UP!

AND SO MANY #@$^&$ PEOPLE IN MY %$^&^&$# FAMILY HAVE BEEN ^(*$#$%$#@!%^# DYING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH%%^Y%^#!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
There, much better. Thank God for this thread.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Sea_Cow at 11:45PM, June 1, 2007
(offline)
Wait wait…
Not done yet…
I'M GONNA TEAR MY %$%^$y%$&$# EYES OUT! THEN I'M GONNA SMASH A MILLION BEEHIVES! AND EVERY $#^%$^ KID I KNOW IS SO #^&%^$#@ EMO!!!!!!!! I'M ALSO GONNA RIP THIS GUY'S $#@^&^ BLADDER OUT!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SUCH A %$#$%^&^%$#%^&*^%$%%*#@!^&*()(%%^&^*(!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

There. NOW I'm done.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
ZeroVX at 6:37AM, June 2, 2007
(online)
Kohdok
What I really hate is people who refuse to accept responsibility for anything, the kinds of people who go and bawl out the elementary school principal because their child harasses the other children and is failing and they don't want to try to take responsibility for their child and instead angrily send the blame elsewhere!

Another thing I can't stand is misandry and how unfortunately popular it has become. Of course it's perfectly acceptable to call boys stupid, but the instant you call girls stupid you're a sexist pig. Often when some guy is seen doing something stupid that a woman disagrees with, they immediately grumble the word “Men” as if gender alone is the only thing to blame for their actions. Whenever somebody starts badmouthing men for no other reason than just for the heck of it, I tend to say something about it. One thing that was refreshing recently was when I volunteered at my college to help guide people around the school grounds during an event I later learned was a young women's summit, and most of the people who were doing a panel kept away from man bashing. The only time one of the people mentioned a bias about schools being taught in a masculine way and girls getting bored, I just had to say “Hey, we get bored, too,” and it was settled. The big problem was that there was this one woman who I could tell got very dodgy when I was there and I could tell it took a lot of effort for her to use the term “people” rather than “men” when talking about foul individuals.

Not to bash the entire gender, but those women who see themselves as entitled just because they are female tend to piss me off the most. There was this one girl when I was in high school who all-out demanded that a boy get out of his seat so she could sit down just because she was a girl.

I've seen some women who claim to be better than men because they can give birth. Well, WHOOP-DE-FRIKKEN-DO! You're saying that as if half the world's population can't do it, when half the world's population very well can. Half of the human population is capable of smelling arsenic, but have we seen anything like the “Society for the Advancement of Arsenic Sniffers” or something? I sure haven't heard of any. Saying you're special just because you're female is just as bad as men saying they are better, it's just less people realize it.

Sorry about my rant, there, folks. The majority of women I've met have been good people when it comes to gender issues and in fact most of the people I know are women. I don't hate women in general, just the ones who like to abuse the fact that they're female. I hate the fact that the phrase “Because I'm a girl” is considered a viable excuse for a lot of things like physical labor.

*bows*

Truer words have never been spoken, my friend.

My turn.

My little brother: the most arrogant, selfish, big-headed little brat I've ever met in my life! He just got Guitar Hero II yesterday for his birthday. This was a mistake, because now, he can brag about how good he is! What's worse, he got hooked on MapleStory again! I got almost no time on the computer the last time he was playing that! As if that wasn't enough, he's starting high school next year, which means he's gonna be waltzing around like he owns the place, and I gotta keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get his ass handed to him!

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*huff, huff*

I'm done. Good-bye.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
skoolmunkee at 7:18AM, June 2, 2007
(offline)
ZeroVX
My little brother: the most arrogant, selfish, big-headed little brat I've ever met in my life!

…he's starting high school next year, which means he's gonna be waltzing around like he owns the place, and I gotta keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get his ass handed to him!

Sounds like an ass-handing is just what he needs, actually. :) I'm not down with all this “protecting kids” stuff, that just makes them wimps.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM
ZeroVX at 7:34AM, June 2, 2007
(online)
I am seriously considering letting him get his ass kicked. One, because he needs it, and two, he, apparently, “doesn't need my help”.

But, if I don't help him, my mom'll get pissed, saying I'm irresponsible, or something like that.

Ugh.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
yaz47 at 2:33PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
!@#$%&%@#$%@ IT ALL!!! MY COMPUTERS INTERNET ACCESS IS BUSTED, MY DOG NEEDS AN EXPENSIVE OPERATION, MY PLANTS DIED, I LOST MY KEYS, AND, TO TOP IT ALL OFF, A PICKPOCKET STOLE MY WALLET!!!

I FEEL LIKE SMASHING MY SKULL IN, WITH A SHOVEL!!!

(\__/)
(o.O )“I am Bunny!Copy me on to your signature or I dis-embowel you!”
(> < )
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon