Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Arrived, Departed, and now Returned.
theshazerin at 11:25PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(online)
Well, greetings again everyone!

I left DD for a period of time because of stress and the piling pressure of my job and life in general. But I've always had the urge somewhere at the back of my mind to continue with my comics on DD, and I realized with my current schedule, its impossible. So I decided to make some changes.

Learning from past mistakes, I put too many things on my desk that in the end I could not finish everything on time. So now I'm just taking things slow and steady.

With that being said, I am sorry to say that I will no longer be working with Mettaur on Forum Fighters because I can't commit to that right now. Maybe few months later, but not now. Sorry Mettaur.

I don't want to drag this too long but one more thing I have to say is that I'll be going for National Service for my country soon. (I live in Singapore btw). So starting next week I won't really be around, but I have already set pages for my comic to update till around December or so, possibly I can stretch that till January. I want to tell you guys this to show that I'm still dedicated to my readers and that I'm putting effort where they should belong: For the passion of drawing comics, and the passion for my readers. Yay. XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
ayesinback at 7:19AM, Oct. 29, 2010
(online)
Welcome back, theshazerin. Your dedication to the art and your readers is impressive, but if there are slips, I haven't seen anyone judge. Have fun, and good luck with your Service.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
theshazerin at 6:35PM, Dec. 13, 2010
(online)
Thankyou, ayesinback. Your encouragement brings me confidence, though as always I still have a long way to go, hehe. =D
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon