member since August 08, 2010
- I have liked drawing for a long time, but haven't tried to get better at it until recently.
- Meeting new people, trying to figure out what makes them tick
- Much of the outdoors, luckily neither mountains or the ocean is too far away
- a lot of different kinds of music
- a lot of different kinds of movies
- and The DD community is AWESOME! Thanks for the nominations (whomever you are XD)
Comics By ayesinback
Comics Assisted By ayesinback
Comics Recomended By ayesinback
A hard-working woman in a demanding field, Ms Sanders does her best to bring vampires to justice, defend werewolves from slander, and help the Bride of Frankenstein get a divorce.
Welcome to Sunset City, a rustic western town where outlaws sling sorcery just as often as six shooters. This is the story Of Mirai Lain, a rookie sheriff sent to bring order to the town, and to investigate the murder of Sunset's previous sheriff.
I could try to make this sound interesting... But then I would have to live up to it. Otherwise, stories of my life.
ELEANOR is an ongoing graphic novel about a girl who never seems to stop falling. It's written and illustrated by Jason Gurley, with new pages published twice weekly.
The tales of a funny looking mailman and his sassy dog.
Biography of a changed man. Following an accident, he is given blood, which contains a rare organism, which alters his metabolism. As his savior says "We don't like the word 'Vampire' - that's ignorance and superstition!"
A group of misfit monsters are sentenced to live in a castle belonging to mad scientist. (Some comedy, horror, and a little bit of everything else.)
forum topics started
- What have you most recently googled?
- The Great Electric DD Meet-up
- Radio Play 2013 - Discuss
- Happy 2013
- The XXX Summer Olympics - wot wot
- And NOW: the Casting AND Artist Call for the 2012 DD Radio Play and Comic
- Dun Dun DUN! The 2012 Drunk Duck Radio Play
- The 2012 Drunk Duck Radio Play!
- Worst place you've ever lived
- The East Coast Rocks!
- Voices Needed for the Drunk Duck Radio Play
- From whence do you hail-eth?
- The Daring YOU
- The 2011 DD Voice Contest Radio Play (yay)
- what I can do
- What is it with clowns
- Your Fatal Flaw
- Drunk Duck "Name That Voice" Contest
- security net
- when are you cheap
- house guest basics
Videos Shared By ayesinback