member since March 03, 2008
I like animals…I have 3 cats, a dog, a rat, a hamster, and two bunnies. Also various fosters from time to time. They're all awesome.
I also like: baked goods, old music, hats, comics, comedy, SCTV & KITH, The Twilight Zone, lots of books, and ice cream.
I dislike: fish, cold weather, anxiety.
Comics By HippieVan
Comics Assisted By HippieVan
Comics Recomended By HippieVan
Alicka and her little brother Winston are sent to Winkerkill Boarding School. The number one dumping ground of unwanted troubled teens. A miniature Gormenghast filled with bad seeds and black sheep.
Hyena Hell's sketchbook/ journal. Empty space is the enemy.
The moving story of a living nuclear warhead who goes to an elementary school in the post-apocalypse.
We've all been there: you go out and have a few too many, and the next thing you know, you're waking up in a gutter in some sort of alternate universe. S'ok, buddy. Happens to the best of us. Beware: contains lots of bad words and copious cross-hatchin
Meet Kazimieras, a 13-year-old Lithuanian boy growing up during the Soviet occupation of his country. In color.
On Laura's 1st day of school she discovers a woman trapped inside a painting hanging in the school library. Huya,a rain god,brought misery and pain to the town of Deluge many years ago.Can Laura free her? Will she unleash this menace on her new hometown?
forum topics started
- 2014 Secret Santa GIFT THREAD
- 2014 Secret Santa SIGN UP THREAD
- Hippie Van's Grand List of Bugs (and Workarounds!)
- Newspost Guidelines 2.0 (How to get your comic news on the front page!)
- SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY - REPORT IT HERE
- Holiday Traditions
- Terrible Bosses
- IT'S ALIVE! - Comics that are back up and running
- Cultural Celebrations
- Drunkducker awards?
- Comic rating
- What's the best kind of sandwich?
- Friday is International No Pants Day!
- weirdest thing you ever had to do for school
Videos Shared By HippieVan