Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Crash of the US Economy?
UltimaXG2 at 8:58PM, Feb. 4, 2008
(offline)
Wasn't our economy revamped way back to avoid depressions? Don't we just have recessions now? I'm not sure we'll ever have another true crash. And I agree with Terminal about the “elite” people. I lol'd with him.
Comics:
Beyond the Deep End
Mysterious Transfer Student
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
Sambayou Shore at 10:30PM, Feb. 4, 2008
(offline)
by “revamped”, are you referring to the Greenspan policy of raising and lowering the interest rates to cool down/heat up the economy? that probably doesn't kill off depressions altogether. On the other hand it might be setting things up for a really really big crash. the danger is in taking two-steps-forward-and-three-steps-back, to a point where they'll run out of interest rate percentages to cut one day.

about the eat-don't-eat meat thing, all them shaolin kung-fu fighting monks with balls of steel are pure vegetarians, y'know? why balls of steel? saw a demonstration once where they invited member of the audiences to come on stage and kick ‘em in the ’nads, i kid you not.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
albone at 10:36AM, Feb. 5, 2008
(online)
The economy is such a whack job. The entire economy is altered by ‘feeling’s that someone gets…if someone gets a bad feeling, the stock market and economy take a hit. If someone has a good feeling, markets improve. It's like a religion.
You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon