Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Heeeeyyyy remember me? No, probablly not.
Jillers at 1:53PM, Aug. 2, 2006
(offline)
So… did you ever, you know… get trapped in an alternate dimension without internet access for 3 months? It's horrible! They made me fight giant bees and ride a narwhale…. which wasn't so terrible, except that I don't breath water, and everyone else there dd. After quickly devising a method of expediating evolution to grow gills and fins and become master of this strange society, I forced the scientists to wokr on a wuantum physics… thingumy… which would allow me to cut through the dimensional fold, travel through space and come back here (I also rolled 5 success on my correspondence check).

So… Hello again. Didn't mean to leave sans “Dear John” note.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:08PM
Terminal at 2:58PM, Aug. 2, 2006
(online)
Jillers
So… did you ever, you know… get trapped in an alternate dimension without internet access for 3 months? It's horrible! They made me fight giant bees and ride a narwhale…. which wasn't so terrible, except that I don't breath water, and everyone else there dd. After quickly devising a method of expediating evolution to grow gills and fins and become master of this strange society, I forced the scientists to wokr on a wuantum physics… thingumy… which would allow me to cut through the dimensional fold, travel through space and come back here (I also rolled 5 success on my correspondence check).

So… Hello again. Didn't mean to leave sans “Dear John” note.

I know how that feels, this “real life” people talk about when the Internet goes away, such a boring and fearful place. By the way, there's this shining thing in the sky that frankly scares me. Is it still out there?

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
Mimarin at 3:05PM, Aug. 2, 2006
(offline)
Alternate dimensions are crappy, especially the ones that are just entierly full of fish, just fish! nothing else!

Bloody universes, I swear this is the most sensible one.
Of course you will. All intelligent beings dream. Nobody knows why.

Also, tell random people they are awsome! it helps!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Jillers at 2:27PM, Aug. 3, 2006
(offline)
Even in my supreme overlord state I wasn't allowed to go near that thing.
Franly, it makes me ill.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:08PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon