member since January 01, 2006
Comics By Terminal
Comics Assisted By Terminal
Comics Recomended By Terminal
Random comics about stuff. I don't know yet. Give me like, 20 pages.
Three "friends" explore the nature of good and evil, try to summon Cthulu, and have freaky sex.
On a desert planet in a deserted corner of the universe, four people wander around doing nothing.
comics to drink scotch to.
Supernatural happenings at a hotel, the demise of it's occupants by the maid, and the subsequent romance between herself and a very peculiar Irishman.Set in a Victorian Europe...
This is a story about a world much like ours excepts for the fact that magic is real and has always been! Imagine our world with all of it's technology but with a magical twist. Gods and Demons from classic myhtos are real in this fantastic world.
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
The Theatre of the Black Bile.
It is a little-known fact that the higher-level programming languages are actually cute little animals.
Man, when did pseudo-stick figure comics become so popular? I been making these gems since 2004 and then C&H rolls up, acting like it owns the internet when it hasn't made a good comic in two years. Bitter? Meh, I'm in it for the art. And the ass.
Huh?! You mean this isn't a sprite comic?! I'm leaving!!!
8-bit old-school ultraviolence.
Short little comics I draw in the middle of class sometimes.
forum topics started
- Comic Discussion: (Let's Talk like We Did When We First Met.)
- A ship crashed in Australia, Irony Overwhelms.
- Of All The Things That Could Happen.
- If Websites Were Cars...
- This Forum is very Dead...
- DrunkDuck Update Time (woahhhaaa, I'm gonna kick tomorrroooww~!)
- Everything You've Never Wanted to Know; Ask termy and bigfishy a question about Somewhere in San Fransisco!
- fake pictochat-style picture game!
- Another Thread.
- A Thread without Pinky TA in the Title!
- How old is your computer?
- Hello There, I'm new to DrunkDuck!
- Show Us Your Desk
- Please Allow to Introduce Myself...
- HEY, THERE IS SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THAT "Them's the rules, bub." THREAD, YOU KNOW!
- Today is my Birthday! Whoo.
Videos Shared By Terminal