member since May 05, 2007
Don't say something sucks, and not give constructive criticism to help the person out. I need help, because I can't draw worth crap, but I can write. Finally, I will eat your face.
My DA Account. Don't Look At My Attempts To Draw.
Comics By Insanity
Comics Assisted By Insanity
Comics Recomended By Insanity
Just a bunch of random comics I make occasionally when the mood strikes me. Mostly I draw stick figures. Occasionally I put some effort into it. Updated whenever/infrequently.
Caggage's cute exterior hides a surreal, manic depressive variety show drawn from haunted nightmare visions and general malaise. It features two little guys, an orange thing and a squidkitten.
A funny webcomic following the misadventures of four dysfunctional demons on earth.
Life can be tought for a pet owner. Especially if your cat is Sophie. Get ready to deal with ninjas,zombies,pirates and vampires, not to mention scooping the kitty litter.
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
Last words is a daily webcomic glorifying smartassery, wit, open blatant honesty and small cube-like creatures armed with kitchen knives.
Ever wondered what it would look like if you stared in to the mentally deranged mind of a psychopathic comic artist and her dribbling ape loony assistant sister? This is about as close as it gets. All true stories and conversations. Even the boob missile.
The Comic based on the TnT Morning Show on 98.9 The Bear. Turner Watson and Parker Thomas are two rapscallions with a radio show, and this is their comic.
A comic about things that happen to me in real life, and some that occur in my mind. It's kinda like tossing what I hear and see into a blender. Hopefully I end up with an enjoyable and worth-while smoothy.
Ben Benson was a slacker comic illustrator until one fateful day when the God of the Dead Anubis gave him the power to turn into a zombie at will. Now he's a slacker superhero bringing the villains of the polluted city of St. Fredericks to justice!
forum topics started
- Back Again.
- Writer looking for a good artist.
- I'm sorry, but...
- I'm Back
- I'm back! ...Did anybody miss me?
- Yahoo Problems.
- My Aunt Just Died
- Hillary Clinton
- Barack Obama
- Who Is The Meanest Person You've Ever Seen On The Forums?
- Weird Caption Game
- Whew, Haven't Posted Here For A While...
- Just Noticed
- Question About PQs
- What is the difference between Moderators, Admins, and I think there might be one more, and also how do you become an Admin, or Moderator?
- Why exactly do you post in the forums?
- PQ problems
- Has Anything This Unfair Happened To You?!!?
- Help!!! Urgent!!!
- Past Incidences
- Old DD
- Bonds Breaks Home Run Record
- This Might Seem Dumb
- Minnesota Bridge Collapse
- My Title Image
- This for someone who really knows where it is.
- A couple things...
- Jesus Christ!
- Shaun of the Dead
- Monty Python
- Favorite Songs/Bands
- This might be kinda stoopid...
- Artist Wanted
- I Can't Favorite A Comic!!!
- Adding A Sketch For My Comic
- Can I change my password?Ever?
- I bet there is a really easy answer for this...
Videos Shared By Insanity