member since January 01, 2006
Comics By Vindibudd
Comics Assisted By Vindibudd
Comics Recomended By Vindibudd
The story of Aidana follows Danaya, a member of surviving fragments of humanity, in a world where the very air you breathe can kill you and the monsters roam freely.
Allan (Biographically) is an autobiographical comic me and my friend Rob thought up. It's based off real-life happenings to me, and possibly other people who get involved with me.
This is the autobiographical tale of a boy without pupils as he compiles his realities and fantasies in a few panels per page.
Leotards rule! Dasien is a superhero in the classic sense. Fun costume. Cool powers. Tons of action. Throw in some relationship drama and kinky humor, and you have Dasien! Superhero girly goodness!
Who's Who on DrunkDuck Universe
The Energize: A powerful entity that assumes a human host, gifting it with incredible and sometimes uncontrollable power.
Frank Baron is an Agent of the National Security Organization, protecting Zinkland from the evils of foreigners and dirty liberals.
"The Goonies" meet "Invaders from Mars!"
A woman suffers a tragic death. When she awakens in a land that is beyond life but not entirely past death, she must seek a way to discover where she is and how to return to the land of the living...
Updated every Sunday. Updated a week ahead at [url]http://www.para-ten.com[/url]
Perry lives in the North Pole on a Kris Kringle-subsidized town as an IRS tax write off. This comic includes current events, politics, culture and perspectives that might melt your face all said by cute little animals.
Purgatory is a tower that offers a group of convicts a second chance at life, if they can survive the climb. But who built the tower, and for what purpose are they holding this "contest"? The answer lies at the top, if they can manage to reach it.
Absurdities..Tame and Uninhibited facebook.com/thegrazingmongrel
forum topics started
- Do you have a superhero comic? Tell me about it.
- Vindibudd and Perry Penguin are back on the D
- Perry Penguin is currently updating again
- Why John McCain is going to in 49 states in November
- Chavez wants to take over private schools now
- This disgusts me.
- Fred Thompson announces presidential campaign
- Fun with numbers! Tim Robbins says we have killed 400,000 civilians in Iraq
- Whoa DNC tells Florida no delegates for you!
- For Christians interested in political things....
- Who wants an American victory in Iraq?
- For the liberals who voted the Democrats in to "get us out of Iraq"
- Why I can't stand CNN.
- RIP Doug Marlette 1950-2007
- "Click to play movie" graphic
- Return of Vindibudd
- Need a writer for possible dramatic comic book featuring Vindibudd
- Vindibudd is back, oh and a new comic, UnFortunate Times
Videos Shared By Vindibudd