member since January 01, 2006
Comics By hpkomic
Comics Assisted By hpkomic
Comics Recomended By hpkomic
Bright Colors, Dark Humor. Mon - Fri One panel* strip with recurring themes rather than characters. Occasionally NSFW. But usually tasteful. *sometimes more.
A medieval knight and a Japanese ninja are forced to share an apartment in modern America. Can they achieve their missions without destroying each other?
A dog, her college student, an elf, the dragon who writes and draws it all, and the lizard who occasionally colors it? Now there's a party like no other.
Rouge princess finds a change of heart and returns to her home and family, and her troubles follow, not far behind! Can the story end happily ever after?
a grouping of comic characters and artists from Drunk Duck put together.... IN A HIGHSCHOOL!!! Bet you didn't see THIS coming, huh?
Who's Who on DrunkDuck Universe
Pencilled sketched manga with poorly written English dialogues... ...please don't shoot me.
Follow the adventures of Lancaster the Ghost Detective as he discovers the strange world of the paranormal!
Action comedy and drama in war-torn Feudal Japan.
Ranu, a strange young boy, finds himself pushed into the quest of searching for Crysthel, the Crystal Dragon of All Knowledge and the artifact she is imprisoned within. She's his only chance of finding his long lost friend, but what other powers seek it?
Pinky TA is a diesel-punk comic set in an alternative version of the 20's. It features the sexy Pinky, war, blood, steel, and fire!
In a world where fantasy and magic are reborn, only one man stands for the ideals of knighthood. He is Terry Lingal, the Errant Apprentice.
An Enigmatic Tale of Redemption. Chapter 1: Satan's daughter, Lucie, decides to escape Hell with her sister, Chrissy. Satan of course sends his incompetent minions to recapture them. And Arthur, a nerd, somehow gets in the middle of all of it. Will Rodya, an angel on assignment, be able to save the devil girls? Chapter 2: Description coming soon
A giddy miasma of confusion and displacement, designed for those who only want a little something different in mind. It also involves a rock band. In space.
forum topics started
- Want to Contribute to the Wiki?
- Civil War Event Listings.
- Template for your character's wiki page.
- Do you have a "Sandbox Webcomic"?
- Been a while.
- Writer seeking artist.
- Let us show off your comics! Gain some hits!
- The Scienteers are seeking a webcomic blogger.
- It's my birthday!
- Show Duck and Quail some love, cameo them in your comics.
- A bunch of webcomic artists draw Pokemon.
- How is the Civil War affecting you?
- I can't choose a side, so I am fleeing.
- Panel by panel, a drunk duck jam.
- Drunk Duck OpenCanvas Thread!
- Nightgig Chain 2: Electric Boogaloo!
- I need a pixel artist.
- Nightgig.com's FRIGHTGIG Chain!
- hpkomic says hello
- So for those of us involved with the DD book...
- Contest: Superheroes! (Win Comicbooks!)
- Gene is looking for guest comics!
- Warped Coloring Contest
- hpkomic... gone?!
- Looking for something to do? The jams and groups listings.
- Doctor Admiral Thorton and Jimmy the Son-Child... Jam
- What's needed?
Videos Shared By hpkomic