Networking & Community Projects*

Writer seeking artist.
hpkomic at 1:46PM, June 20, 2008
(offline)
Hello, if you're an artist looking for a new project, have I got one for you.

I am a cartoonist and writer, and I am currently doing some Spongebob Squarepants comics for Nickelodeon Magazine. As fun as this is, I'd really like to tackle a special sci-fi comic I've been working on for a few years. What I'm looking for right now is a concept artist and from there, if interested, maybe we can put together a ten page comic to send off to various places as a pitch. I know a few people in the industry, so it can work to our advantage.

What the project concerns. It is a sci-fi comic set in the near future (think 2030) and involves corporate espionage and the results of a recent, mysterious tech-boom from the prior decade. The project is action-packed with its fair share of mystery.

Ideally, I am seeking an artist for concept art only right now. I am looking for something realistic or a very, very serious looking manga-style. If you are interested, please PQ me, or send me an e-mail at hpkomic@gmail.com. I am hoping someone here will lend me a hand. Money will be available if the concept works it's way to a finished, published product as I want to be fair and reward my collaborators.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon