Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Holy cow o_O... well hey :P
Thorgalkun at 8:43AM, Dec. 3, 2010
(online)
Well hello, I recently came back on Drunk Duck to finally host a webcomic.

Im currently learning to draw with a Bamboo Tablet and with Photoshop 7, I still need help with how Coloring works on Photoshop, only thing I have been using is the regular brush.

Im 19 Years old that wishes to either make Comic Book or become in Artist for Video Games or maybe go into Animation. I recently graduated but now on a break to gain money and with my free time I try to work on the comic im hosting on Drunk Duck.

As for a start I chose to make a comic about a game I played for a long time (6 Years), I got authorized to use materials in the game as i wished and with these I hope to make some interesting stories you guys can read.

Well hey everyone :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:29PM
Thorgalkun at 8:13PM, Dec. 4, 2010
(online)
Well now, with the holidays I dont work during the night at all so I will work on projects.

Was it the title that made this thread unpopular? Just wondering xD
KomradeDave at 8:33PM, Dec. 4, 2010
(online)
The thread's not unpopular, per se, few people respond to these unless the OP is someone they know.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: The Anti Sprite Coalition on fire off the shoulder of Cut and Paste. I watched Top Drawer glitter in the dark near the Forumhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, likeā€¦ tears in the rain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:20PM
ayesinback at 2:03PM, Dec. 5, 2010
(online)
Hi Thorgalkun! Sorry you felt (temporarily) invisible. It really is a great group and I think you'll feel the same way about it very soon.

Re your questions about Photoshop, I think Genejoke recently responded to another question about it - but I have no idea where it got to. Do go exploring in the forums, a wealth of info and entertainment. I'm still flexing my Photoshop muscles and, when in doubt, I make many layers so I can practice with bucket, brush, lay-over-and-delete — but I'm still learning myself.

Also, one of the DDers (Skullbie) created a great thread that provides links to lots of resources (see http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=41263&cid=238).

have fun!
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Thorgalkun at 8:54PM, Dec. 5, 2010
(online)
Thanks for the link ^^, yea I found out how to color! I had to play with layers now I think my next goal would be to get used to the table :P
Product Placement at 7:57AM, Dec. 6, 2010
(online)
…Yeah… Us Drunk duckers can get lazy at times, when it comes to commenting on the goodbye/hello threads. Probably gives allot of people the illusion that we're not a very active forum.

But by all mean, do stick around and chat with the regulars.

And welcome to the duck.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
itsjustaar at 2:42AM, Dec. 7, 2010
(online)
Welcome aboard! Glad to see another face. =) This place is really friendly, and the site's a blast to use for beginner's like me. ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay.
“Keeping Up with Thursday” - Updated Every 3 Days!
“ZombieToons Must Die” - hiatus. D:
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon