Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I'm back from my...
bryan at 12:42PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(offline)
Why hello there… I guess I'm officially back now having not missed an update in 2 weeks and have 2 more updates ready to go. I was on hiatus a while, not because I was lazy, but because I got sucked into a different world (of Warcraft). I can't really say that I'll miss that other world (of Warcraft), but I will miss the people.

So, to reintroduce myself: My name is Bryan, I'm an avid tech-head and artist. I work full time for an IT department doing networking support and management. When things aren't broke or on fire, I'm drawing. I've gotten back my spark for drawing and just recently started coloring everything too. It's been a while and I kinda got afraid of some of the offers headed my way when I was at my peak before, but I decided to man-up and not fall into another abyss (of Warcraft).

To finish: if I don't know you, “hello there and nice to meet you, I lurk a lot”. If I've met you before and had fallen off the face of the earth, my apologies… I was stupid. Thanks for reading folks. :)

-B
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Custard Trout at 12:59PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(offline)
Oh hello. I did not recognise you at first, then after a while I did recognise you, but realised I just didn't care. Why am I posting, then? Because I'm Custard Trout and I post wherever I fucking well please.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Ironscarf at 1:06PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(offline)
bryan
I got sucked into a different world (of Warcraft).

Thanks bryan: I've had this icon on my desktop for a while now, tempting me to click it - World(of Warcraft) Free Trial - and every day I look at it and it looks at me and I say “I'm not going to click you” and it says “I'm going to get you, in the end - you haven't deleted me have you? It's only a matter of time.”

Thanks to you bryan, it's now deleted. Neither you nor your hat are stupid; you've both saved me from falling into the terrible abyss you describe. When I think of the months, even years I might have wasted - I owe them all to you bryan. How can I ever repay you? Maybe I could move into your house and help out with stuff? I don't know.

Your art looks very nice too. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Tashna at 3:31PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Welcome back in the other abyss.

It's lovely to see youfall off the stairs, breaking your skull in two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Mushroomcomix at 5:31PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Nice to meet you, I know many people and had many very good friends get sucked into the WoW, if not WoW than the EverCrack….more addicting than heroine I here :) I am glad you are back, and hope you don't fall into any other dark abyss.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Dark Clown at 7:42AM, Jan. 15, 2009
(online)
Welcome back, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola as you remember fond thoughts about that other World (of WarCraft) ?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
bryan at 2:35PM, Jan. 15, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout: Um, thanks… I think… lol

Ironscarf: Erm, yeah, sure. No problem, heh. It was pretty limiting, to be honest… I feel like I lost a ton of time… though I at least met some very nice people and shared good times with them, I didn't really accomplish something tangible. Good luck not making it (or another MMO) a vice.

Tashna: Thanks :)

Mushroomcomix: Ditto. I think I played a ton because my girlfriend played a ton… and I have a job that allows some games… sooo, slippery slope. But thanks and I'll watch my footing ;)

Dark Clown: Um, thanks, but I rarely drink soda, yet, a ‘Cold Hot’ one sounds like it might might be unstable, depending on how extreme either temperature is… it sounds like it might cave in on itself violently…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Dark Clown at 7:44AM, Jan. 16, 2009
(online)
… no no no. its not like that. the Cold Hot Cola is a new experiance. something that cannot be found anywhere else. and it is strangely Refreshing. just on sip. and all your worry's seem to fade away.

So, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon