Networking & Community Projects*

LFA for my story that i have writen.
flaak_monkey at 9:00AM, April 4, 2006
(online)
If you are a caple artist (comic style and such) then i am looking for you. I have a pretty good story i am working on , but i cannot draw for the life of me. So if interested i will send you a copy of what i have written so far.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
Ozoneocean at 10:41AM, April 4, 2006
(online)
Hey man ^^
When you're looking for artists or writers to help you with youe thing, what you need is the Networking thread.
I'll just move this there for you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM
flaak_monkey at 12:30PM, April 4, 2006
(online)
here is what i have got so far (am still writing as i type this)

Jim Miller, a Army Ranger who after the war became useless to the military for their was no more war to be had. He sat by his lonesome at his newly acquired estate, pondering thoughts of war. Waiting there for the General to call and tell him “Lets move out pronto there is a situation.” and he would be ready. But little did he know his day would soon come, but in a way different than what he was use to.

Off the coast in a town called Guano, in a South American country, there where a group called the Violent Storm, lay home to their headquarters. Lead by Rooney Johnson.

He once was an Marine. Fought in the wars, saved his country's ass many times. But cuase one time they were in Morroco busting a Drug dealer and Guns salesmen, he took some of that stuff as his own. A former partner of his Squad ratted him out after they got back and he was dis-charged. So he took up a life of crime on the side when he left the Core. He ran into a man one day durong his routine, a DR.Feelgood. The Doc said he could make him something more powerful and stronger to get revenge on his former employer for what they had did. He did not hesitate and said yes. Back in a lab outside of Guano, he was tested and injected with super human drugs. HE started to feel the effects after a week. His strength was 10x more than normal. He also had devolped a agent wich heals him pretty quick after deep gashes or slight wounds. Only down fall is that he was dying slowly.

The rest of the Violent Storm consisted of Ram Jam, a human wecking ball with horns the size of CAT. Sparky, a pyro since he was twelve, and now part pyro pysically. Squadron, a leathal and deadly half human/half droid that can kill anything. And last but not least Morrowwind a Seductress of evil, who kill you in the blink of an eye.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon