MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia III: Revenge of the Godfather
Vakanai at 3:28PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
gullas
Why in the sake of all (un)holy do you suspect me? Cause I've been there for you all since game one and helped the townies all the time? My interests lay with the good hardworking people of Townston, and always has been. And what is this ‘information’ you so speak of?
Yeah, what info!
We want info, we want info, we want info, etc.!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
Vakanai at 3:33PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Night Four

Hakoshen was standing over a body lying on his table. Suddenly his door flung open and a happy trend follower appeared. “I knew it! You are mafia!”

Hakoshen looked up at the intruder with a scowl on his face. “No I’m not. I’m a doctor and I’m trying to operate if you don’t mind!”

“Yes, in fact, I do mind. I think I’ll let my ‘cousin’ take care of you.” The intruder held up a gun that was labeled “cousin” and shot Dr. Hakoshen dead.

…

On another side of town, someone was approaching an alley. He whispered into it. “You there, Don?”

The Don smiled. “I am.”

“I want in.”

…

Well now the mafia has the Townies out numbered 5 to 4. But, I feel generous today. The mafia over run you now because the defector just switched. Because of this, you shall have one more day to try to even things out. If the mafia over run you by the end of the next night, I’m afraid your little town is doomed.

In case anyone cared. I will not be updating the comic until tomorrow. I’ve just had too much on my plate, but it will be all up to date tomorrow.

Um yeah. Day 5 ends at 8pm EDT tomorrow. Let us bring this baby home.

And if it is any consolation, the townies had it rough from the start. The mafia had two extra members this time and neither of the vigilantes used their actions.

And the Serial Killer actually killed someone.

Oh my god, it isn't even six o clock yet!
You just bumped this early without a word of warning!
I didn't make a hit, I thought I had time, I always had time or warning before, always!
I demand, well, something! This is injustice. A word of warning, hey, you guys got an hour, the night is coming early today would have sufficed.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't read it all. We somehow beat the townies with one kill. But there is still the matter of a new killer.
Anyways, it's still unfair, but beating hark takes the sting out of it.
Just kidding, love ya Hark.;)
Niccea at 3:35PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
HOw about you go and read the narrative? I actually have links to it up. I don't have to baby all of you especially when the last narrative is a mere two pages back.

And I quote

There is always tomorrow which begins on the 12th at 6:30 pm EDT.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
Vakanai at 3:39PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
HOw about you go and read the narrative? I actually have links to it up. I don't have to baby all of you especially when the last narrative is a mere two pages back.

And I quote

I just saw it, I somehow won. Sorry about flying off the handle like that, but it came as a shock to see night four up like that and I hadn't made a hit.
Alright peeps, new game, mob rule. We're gonna play kill the homicidal maniac trying to step in on my turf!
Edit: Plus I'm an hour behind this EDT apparently. Good to know now.
Again, really, really sorry!
And for you townies thinking you can kill me and bring this game back even, the mob still outnumbers you and can still kill you back to size.
Hell, you don't even have a clue who the ripper is. That can win this game for me in another night.
Niccea at 3:40PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
Vakanai
Niccea

And I quote

I just saw it, I somehow won. Sorry about flying off the handle like that, but it came as a shock to see night four up like that and I hadn't made a hit.
Alright peeps, new game, mob rule. We're gonna play kill the homicidal maniac trying to step in on my turf!
You haven't won officially yet. You are just 48 hours from winning.
crocty at 3:42PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
Nu! Vak! You can't let the mafia win! Us townies must survive! D: HAVE MERCY!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
Vakanai at 3:46PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
crocty
Nu! Vak! You can't let the mafia win! Us townies must survive! D: HAVE MERCY!
You all will survive. You'll just have to speak with Italian accents now and allow for a more corrupt system of justice.
See, no big.;)
Vakanai at 3:52PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Vakanai
Niccea

And I quote

You haven't won officially yet. You are just 48 hours from winning.
True, but since mob outnumbers townies that means we have the majority vote come lynch time, and our night hits. Since we can now vote just about whoever to get lynched, therefore helping keep me out of the frying pan, and since I still have a pardon left to protect my fellow mob with, all we got to do is solve out who the new killer is.
Hark, I offer you and all townies to help me in uncovering the new threat.
And yes, you still won the bet and I'll comment on your comic.
Blitzkrieg1701 at 5:12PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Wow. I haven't exactly been on top things this whole game, but I'm TOTALLY at a loss as for what to do at this late point…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
harkovast at 5:24PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Ummm since the mafia now has as many votes as the townies, I dont really see any point to continuing.
We are beat, there is not much point milking it any further.
Well done mafia.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Blitzkrieg1701 at 5:28PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
…and thus, the city of Las Vegas was born…
waff at 5:52PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
wait are you people just giving up?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 5:54PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
There is a way to snatch out victory. I can't say it because that would be helping. But Hark, they don't have majority. The vote is 50-50. You get two votes.
Vakanai at 6:15PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
There is a way to snatch out victory. I can't say it because that would be helping. But Hark, they don't have majority. The vote is 50-50. You get two votes.
We still have two killers outside of me, one of which is the ripper.
So even if I die, it would only bring things even for a while until the next night. Though the idea is to make a tie, thus no lynching.
The votes would be even.
So though it is slightly possible for townies to bounce back, it isn't a guarantee, and it'd most likely only last a little while.
Unless you no a way around it. But helping a side out that much would be unfair.
I think I misread the thing about there possibly being a new serial killer. Not sure, might've jumped the gun there.
Still wish I had gotten a hit in on time. But we still have the lead, all we need to do is keep it.
Though I think making the game last longer just because we got it via converted townie is odd. It is a legitimate route to victory I believe, the goal of more mob than townies was reached and then you changed it.
But I'm pretty confident we can keep the lead.
Niccea at 6:59PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
I think it is fair since the objective is to “Kill the Townie.” Converting a townie just to win could be considered cheap.

According to my calculations, the Townies still have a 1 and 4 chance of pulling out a win.

So I urge the townies to fight on. Where there is a will there is a way.
harkovast at 7:23PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
I dont understand how townies can win here, short of the mafia constantly attacking the paranoid again and again.
And I imagine they would be smart enough to attack him once and then stop.
If we equal the votes, no one dies was always my impression, so how are we meant to kill any of them?

Vakanai at 7:26PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I think it is fair since the objective is to “Kill the Townie.” Converting a townie just to win could be considered cheap.

According to my calculations, the Townies still have a 1 and 4 chance of pulling out a win.

So I urge the townies to fight on. Where there is a will there is a way.
So I have a 3 and 4 chance?
Thank god. Win or lose I still claim bragging rights for making it such a close game.
No really, this is the only thing I got going for me currently.
Especially today. Despite all the wackiness and sudden good fortune, today has felt like a downer for some reason. Just a mood I guess.
Sorry, ranting.^^;
Vakanai at 7:29PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I dont understand how townies can win here, short of the mafia constantly attacking the paranoid again and again.
And I imagine they would be smart enough to attack him once and then stop.
If we equal the votes, no one dies was always my impression, so how are we meant to kill any of them?
I've been wondering the same thing, but please don't give the answer till the game is over!
But yeah, the plan is to equal votes and keep me alive.
As for the paranoid, we already have a plan there.
But I'm not telling, just in case.
Cause I learned recently I talk before thinking.
harkovast at 7:47PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Waff, yeah, I'm pretty much beat.
The mafia were just two over whelming and luck did not go our way.
If the team member had not converted, I would fight on because we could still lynch vak and I would still have a full team of folk I could trust, but without the voting advantage it would take some INCREDIBLY stupid play for the mafia not to take the lead now.
I've still voted to show willing, but in my heart I'm a beaten mayor.

Blitzkrieg1701 at 10:11PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Well, if we're gonna go down swinging, who exactly are we targeting for our final act of defiance? Vak again?
gullas at 3:39AM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
I am still with you Harkovast.
The Mob approached me on night three, asked me to join ‘em but I had hope, I had faith that the good people of townston would prevail against this great evil, so I turned their offer down just because of you!!!
All is not lost, we can still lynch the current godfather and we have an ace up our sleaves, we’ve still got the paranoid townie amongst us which means that even of the mob strikes, we would get ‘em. All is not lost Harkovast, now in this time of need the people need actions, and even though we would loos ’em winners would will sing songs about our stubborness, stupidity and our mistakes..
But generations to come will remember us for what we stood for, a symbol of hope, wits,(un)rational thinking where an ordinary group of people would come and get rid of the great threat amongst 'em. Hark the show must go on, and even though the outcome looks like a total failure, we still gave it our best shot. Lets not die in depression, despair and tears of our mistakes, if we are going to die then we die as HEROES, heroes of JUSTICE, heroes of HOPE, vanguards for the RIGHTS of all the litle dd-users.

In this darkest hour, I still have hope and faith in us.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Skullbie at 3:53AM, March 13, 2009
(online)
gullas
The Mob approached me on night three, asked me to join 'em but I had hope, I had faith that the good people of townston would prevail against this great evil, so I turned their offer down just because of you!!!
Niccea just said someone converted -_- And I don't think they can use that ability twice -_-

Eh what does it matter I suppose.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
gullas at 3:57AM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
Skullbie
gullas
The Mob approached me on night three, asked me to join 'em but I had hope, I had faith that the good people of townston would prevail against this great evil, so I turned their offer down just because of you!!!
Niccea just said someone converted -_- And I don't think they can use that ability twice -_-

Eh what does it matter I suppose.
apperantly they can :/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 6:37AM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
Votes:

Vakanai (3)
Harkovast
Gullas
harkovast at 7:40AM, March 13, 2009
(online)
Go after vak, there is nothing else left to do now.

Vakanai at 7:55AM, March 13, 2009
(online)
gullas
I am still with you Harkovast.
The Mob approached me on night three, asked me to join ‘em but I had hope, I had faith that the good people of townston would prevail against this great evil, so I turned their offer down just because of you!!!
All is not lost, we can still lynch the current godfather and we have an ace up our sleaves, we’ve still got the paranoid townie amongst us which means that even of the mob strikes, we would get ‘em. All is not lost Harkovast, now in this time of need the people need actions, and even though we would loos ’em winners would will sing songs about our stubborness, stupidity and our mistakes..
But generations to come will remember us for what we stood for, a symbol of hope, wits,(un)rational thinking where an ordinary group of people would come and get rid of the great threat amongst 'em. Hark the show must go on, and even though the outcome looks like a total failure, we still gave it our best shot. Lets not die in depression, despair and tears of our mistakes, if we are going to die then we die as HEROES, heroes of JUSTICE, heroes of HOPE, vanguards for the RIGHTS of all the litle dd-users.

In this darkest hour, I still have hope and faith in us.
Don't be so self-righteous, it's just a game.
And again, we have a plan on how to handle the paranoid thing.
Also, one of ya'll are rigged to explode.
And you have no clues on who the bomber or the godfather is.
Niccea at 10:37AM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
Votes:

Vakanai (3)
Harkovast
Gullas

Harkovast(2)
Vakanai
Skullbie
crocty at 11:13AM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
I'm pretty sure the aim of the game for the mafia was to either get the townies equal to them, or below them. So…We already won? >_>

I mean, they already won

SHIT
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 12:57PM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
crocty
I'm pretty sure the aim of the game for the mafia was to either get the townies equal to them, or below them. So…We already won? >_>

I mean, they already won

SHIT
Read above posts before bringing up a subject. Please and thank you.

Votes:

Vakanai (4)
Harkovast
Gullas
Kitty 17

Harkovast(3)
Vakanai
Skullbie
Crocty
crocty at 1:09PM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
crocty

I mean, they already won

SHIT
Read above posts before bringing up a subject. Please and thank you.
Oh, I know, I just meant if we hadn't converted anyone, we'd still have had an equal ammount to the townies. :o

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon