Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Mafia XII The Legend of Townstonia
Hakoshen at 3:02PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
waff
Hakoshen
“Hark?” “Thou?” “Art?” Suffixes such as “eth and est?”

SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE!

Plus, every time someone says hark, I have to stop and think if they're saying hark or Hark.

And what's this talk about a dress?
Hark Hakoshen This is olde english.

No, “Old English” was basically German with less spitting. Everyone has spoken English exactly as I am right now for the past 1000 years.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
InuYasha_Rules at 3:11PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
waff
Hakoshen

SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE!

Plus, every time someone says hark, I have to stop and think if they're saying hark or Hark.

No, “Old English” was basically German with less spitting. Everyone has spoken English exactly as I am right now for the past 1000 years.

Ah, but this beith more than a 1000 years ago my good lad! And what dost thou believe the good ppl to speaketh in that time, prey thee?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
harkovast at 3:17PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
Hark? Someone said Hark? Am I being summoned? or are we just noticing something?
If someone notices me, do they say ‘Hark, Hark!’
Gadzooks!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
waff at 3:19PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Hark? Someone said Hark? Am I being summoned? or are we just noticing something?
If someone notices me, do they say ‘Hark, Hark!’
Gadzooks!
good morrow sir harkovast.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Hakoshen at 3:27PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Hakoshen
waff
Hakoshen

SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE!

Ah, but this beith more than a 1000 years ago my good lad! And what dost thou believe the good ppl to speaketh in that time, prey thee?

“Old English” is a myth started by the Roman Empire to give the citizens back home something to be afraid of! “Middle English” on the other hand existed in a few small, isolated hamlets in the ages before the roman Empire fell so basically

Old English which shares only basic similarities to modern English whenever -10BC
Real English with a few people speaking Middle English 11BC-999AD
Real English with anyone speaking Middle English 1000AD-2009
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
InuYasha_Rules at 3:28PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
waff
InuYasha_Rules
waff
InuYasha_Rules
Since I can't draw and I like the monty pithon search for the holy grail, I decided to use the black knigh for my avi during this game!
*draws his frying pan* I challenge ye to a duel braggart.

Braggart? I just sayeth I coulndt draw! How doth that nameth me a braggart?!?!
I don't know. I just remember that braggart was an insult from the middle ages (atleast I think I remember).

If memory dost serve me correctly, I dost beleiveth that “naive” was used as well. But hark! We doth be brothers in arms, why must we quarrel amongst ourselves? The roles haven't been handed out yet, so there be no need to quarrel yet my good sir!

InuYasha_Rules at 3:31PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
InuYasha_Rules
Hakoshen
waff
Hakoshen

SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE!

“Old English” is a myth started by the Roman Empire to give the citizens back home something to be afraid of! “Middle English” on the other hand existed in a few small, isolated hamlets in the ages before the roman Empire fell so basically

Old English which shares only basic similarities to modern English whenever -10BC

Verily, you doth be stuborn like an ox!

Hakoshen at 3:33PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Verily, you doth be stuborn like an ox!

See? SEE?! Now you're resorting to likening me to mythical animals! What next, shall I be stubborn as a mule?

Verily, I scoff at thee.
-Harkovast
waff at 3:38PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
inuyasharules
Hakoshen

o_^ alright then how about we agree that we're speaking the cliched pop culture olde english then?

InuYasha_Rules at 3:41PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)

See? SEE?! Now you're resorting to likening me to mythical animals! What next, shall I be stubborn as a mule?

Verily, I scoff at thee.

I dost believe that we doth be breaking down your will and mind!

Niccea at 3:41PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
And stop posting pyramids? I think we might be scaring off potentials.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
waff at 3:42PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen

Verily, I scoff at thee.
but a mule is a cross-breed of a donkey and a horse which was popular to gold miners in the americas and here's information on the ox.

Hakoshen at 3:43PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
waff
o_^ alright then how about we agree that we're speaking the cliched pop culture olde english then?

Obvious troll art not obvious?
-Harkovast
waff at 3:45PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
waff

Obvious troll art not obvious?
Verily I am attempting to…uh…defuse yon situation.
-edit-
and thou didst bring well ordered facts with thee.

Hakoshen at 3:59PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
For shame.

Here lie we, bickering like so many vagrant thanes, and raising up pyramids of maddening stature that doth offend yon fair maiden, when amongst us prowls a thief; but no, not a thief of jewels and fortune, but of life! Likened as a wolf amongst lambs art they, and here are we, embattled over that of no consequence.

Unite! For only as one do we stand the faintest glimmer of rising from the maw of the beast. Art none of thee confused? Nay, enraged? Appalled even! I say to thee this, citizens, to arms! And then, to war, for this is not an enemy which may be felled with the stroke of words, but only through keen action and swift, merciless retribution!

To war, citizens. To war.
-Harkovast
Salsa at 4:07PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Yoes. If you guys know of anyone who might want to play, please direct them here to sign up. I'd like another 5 to 10 people. Please?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 4:22PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
For shame.

Here lie we, bickering like so many vagrant thanes, and raising up pyramids of maddening stature that doth offend yon fair maiden, when amongst us prowls a thief; but no, not a thief of jewels and fortune, but of life! Likened as a wolf amongst lambs art they, and here are we, embattled over that of no consequence.

Unite! For only as one do we stand the faintest glimmer of rising from the maw of the beast. Art none of thee confused? Nay, enraged? Appalled even! I say to thee this, citizens, to arms! And then, to war, for this is not an enemy which may be felled with the stroke of words, but only through keen action and swift, merciless retribution!

To war, citizens. To war.

-wipes a tear from his eye- That doth be beatifully said good sir. I rise to the challege of smiting this affore said beast with thee!

gullas at 4:34PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Sooooo Salsa, when will the game start?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 4:37PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
gullas
Sooooo Salsa, when will the game start?
Evidently when we have 5 to 10 more people.

Good, sir knight, I would like you to take this favor as a token of my gratitude. *hands Hakoshen a hankie*
gullas at 4:49PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
ARGH consider yourself lucky woman, for if it was for Odin, you would not dress in colours or go around fiddling with the knights. No, you would be at home, makin' bread and buter for your husband, who greatfully leaves his family in order to pillage and plunder for your own survival!
Salsa at 4:58PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
Right now we only have 6 or 7 (depend on how many Orks I think I can get away with >:) ) serfs If we get more people we'll have more serfs and role players are less likely to be killed at the get go. That's the reason I'm waiting. I also want to see if skool is going to announce this game like last time (I sent her a PQ yesterday).
RAGE!
Niccea at 5:14PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
gullas
ARGH consider yourself lucky woman, for if it was for Odin, you would not dress in colours or go around fiddling with the knights. No, you would be at home, makin' bread and buter for your husband, who greatfully leaves his family in order to pillage and plunder for your own survival!

*draws a sword* Like to see you try.
waff at 5:32PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
Niccea
gullas

*draws his pan but starts hopping on the spot* I wish to defend one my friends but verily I can't decide whom.

KillerBob at 5:58PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
I'm in. Hopefully this will break my townie curse. Last four or five games I've been a townie T.T
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Salsa at 6:03PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
KillerBob
I'm in. Hopefully this will break my townie curse. Last four or five games I've been a townie T.T
Well let's see. Glad you could join.
RAGE!
Anthony Mercer at 12:08AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Right now we only have 6 or 7 (depend on how many Orks I think I can get away with >:) ) serfs If we get more people we'll have more serfs and role players are less likely to be killed at the get go. That's the reason I'm waiting. I also want to see if skool is going to announce this game like last time (I sent her a PQ yesterday).

skoolmunkee's a girl?! I've been here almost ten months and I only just found that out!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
herio at 1:53AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
looks like fun im in

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
harkovast at 6:59AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen is a myth.
He was created by the romans to give the people back home something to be afraid of.

As you can see, it worked a little too well because these days he can be down right terrifying!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
gullas at 7:13AM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
gullas

0.0 yikes, watch were you point that thing…
Niccea at 7:18AM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
XD Yeah. I learned that skool was a she rather early. Mainly cause Ochi told me. Also mainly cause we were in the first mafia together and had to email back and forth a lot.

But yar.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon