MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIV
humorman at 4:13PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
Midnight. A person slips on the ground and bumps his head. He never woke up.

Hakoshen the citizen is dead.

A man is found dead. Traces of mercury found on his head.

gullas the mad bomber is dead.

Boom.

D_Dude the citizen is dead.

Day 6 ends midnight GMT tomorrow.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
ParkerFarker at 4:23PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
Whhaaatt? I'm pretty sure it's unlikely that we kill only cizens and the serial killer. We killed 7 out 9 citizens. Unlikely.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
kitty17 at 4:33PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
Gullas was..
So then…I was right :D
I thought my clues solving was fail and I died for no reason D:

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
gullas at 5:46PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
oh well, there will always be another mafia game. Good job townies :) now you only have to find the godfather XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 9:39PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
I need some help. I just realized the description of the mafia comic on my profile is out of date. Anyone have a good idea. This is what I have. I think I made it in game 2.

The Drunk Duck Mafia is just a collection of what happens within the mafia games on the Forum Games forum. I already have one chapter done…course I started this when I have more time. Only half of it is fully colored. This is because I try to get a page up within a few hours of each round of the game. Naturally, like OOC, this updates when something of interest happens. If nothing much happens during a round, it won't go up. There is also other players' comics and mafia arts in there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:45PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
Ha I continue to live >:D For now .> <.<

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 9:55PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Hmmm, seems to be swinging in the favour of the town right now.

Ooops, I just clicked with my mouse and posted something by mistake…

Whups! It's the banner for my best anthro comic award! A random picture being dropped in like that? How embarassing!
I'll have to come back and edit this post to fix that later.

Dude! That just made my day! lol As does this!

Thank you for voting! You are now officially awesome!

If that's not an incentive, I dont know what is! Everyone, vote hark for twc!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
rokulily at 9:59PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
kitty17
Gullas was..
So then…I was right :D
I thought my clues solving was fail and I died for no reason D:

it turns out we were both right. which makes it a bit wierder I think… As we both got different mafia for the same clue.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
kitty17 at 10:25PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
Lol yeah, that is weird but…Hey! Whatever works!

I jumped on Gullas because of how readily he accepted my accusation towards Da_Kasha and the clues fit, so I kept at it.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
ParkerFarker at 12:18AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I need some help. I just realized the description of the mafia comic on my profile is out of date. Anyone have a good idea?

Maybe you could have:

The Drunk Duck Mafia is a collection of the Mafia games that happen in the Games Forum. It is a community comic drawn by the different member's that have participated in the The Drunk Duck Mafia games. Each day someone is lynched based off the clues of the night before. The nights consist of murders by the unknown mafia members. Murder, paranoia, deceit; The Drunk Duck Mafia has what you love.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
D_Dude at 6:16AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
Humorman
Boom.

D_Dude the citizen is dead.

…?!

Duuude…
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
therealtj at 8:48AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I need some help. I just realized the description of the mafia comic on my profile is out of date. Anyone have a good idea. This is what I have. I think I made it in game 2.
Isn't it obvious what it should say?

“Read Harkovast! In the world of Harkovast, magical races battle for survival against the Nameless armies of the West. Betrayals, intrigue, warfare and unrelenting bloodshed will determine the fate of all nation.”

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Anthony Mercer at 9:25AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
So, who are we lynching?
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Niccea at 9:42AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
Anthony Mercer
So, who are we lynching?
Someone clumsy?
GarBonzo Bean at 9:59AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
here's what I got from the clues…
-“bumps head” niccea's psycology major, “head studies”
-“boom” waff talks about employing a bomb on his profile, bombs go boom

I would go with waff on this one, it seems stronger than the suspected niccea clue.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Niccea at 12:02PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
Or you can slip on a banana peel.

Also the deffinition of PSY.

1. The science that deals with mental processes and behavior.
2. The emotional and behavioral characteristics of an individual, group, or activity: the psychology of war.
3. Subtle tactical action or argument used to manipulate or influence another: He used poor psychology on his employer when trying to make the point.
4. Philosophy The branch of metaphysics that studies the soul, the mind, and the relationship of life and mind to the functions of the body.

I really think it is a stretch that saying hitting your head has something to do with Psychology.
crocty at 12:53PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean

I would go with waff on this one, it seems stronger than the suspected niccea clue.
The boom just means that the mad bomber has blown up D_Dude.
Niccea and Roku raise a good point, you slip on banana peels, thus I am voting to lynch, you!
If you're not the godperson…Well shit, I'll just pick anyone from the list of townies to kill in the night.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
GarBonzo Bean at 1:06PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
I'm sorry if I insulted you Niccea, but I didn't mean to. For cryin out loud my dad has a degree in psycology! Wha-? Crocty, do you really think you can afford to lynch another townie!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
crocty at 1:17PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
Crocty, do you really think you can afford to lynch another townie!
Yeah, I do. There's one mafia, and eight townies.
1 is the paranoid, 1 is the veteran. Both my bodyguards are still alive, that's 4 safe townies.
:3 Yes I can.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
waff at 1:27PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean

huh? a bomb? oh the device with a digital countdown thing…oh

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 1:56PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
I'm sorry if I insulted you Niccea, but I didn't mean to. For cryin out loud my dad has a degree in psycology! Wha-? Crocty, do you really think you can afford to lynch another townie!
-.- I'm in grad for OT school now. I have shed Psychology like a snake sheds skin.

Also, I have just finished the comic for IX. X is going to be rather short. So I'm going to need XI coming in soon.

Also, if anyone wants to do

XII

or

XIII

please let me know soon before I start working on them myself.
Hakoshen at 3:21PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
GarBonzo Bean
-.- I'm in grad for OT school now. I have shed Psychology like a snake sheds skin.

Also, I have just finished the comic for IX. X is going to be rather short. So I'm going to need XI coming in soon.

XII

or

XIII

I don't remember which one I said I was going to work on, and I can't find the thread where we discussed it.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 3:50PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Niccea
GarBonzo Bean

XII

or

XIII

I don't remember which one I said I was going to work on, and I can't find the thread where we discussed it.

How about Salsa's (The Legend of Townstonia)
humorman at 4:25PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo_Bean the citizen is dead.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Product Placement at 4:50PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Found it for you.

I
Hakoshen
So who's drawing what? I'm taking a break from my own comic and I'd be glad to help out with anything, including some old games that never got done. This game especially, I'd like to be a part of.
Well let's go over it.

Niccea is currently posting game IX. It was a simple thing because so many people had already made comic art during the course of the game.

Nobody's doing X but Niccea was planing on doing a short summary for that game. If anyone has a different idea, they're free to step in.

Game XI is being drawn by ParkerFarker, mostly. Aghammer is also doing some stuff and maybe others but I don't know. That one has a lot of material to draw on the account of all those personal narrations (sorry). I don't think anyone's doing the personal narrations, unless I'm wrong.

Game XII. No clue.

Game XIII. blergness mentioned that she's interested and so did Parker. However, the more then merrier, I always say.

Well, I'll be. We've almost caught up with the comic. ^^
Then you
Product Placement
Game XII. No clue.

Well, unless someone else steps up to it, I'll get on this one.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 6:54PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
I'll have the pages scanned soon. By tomorrow you''ll have them all.

Niccea at 7:16PM, Sept. 5, 2009
(offline)
Narrative Contest is now up
Salsa at 12:25PM, Sept. 6, 2009
(offline)
I'm still alive. I'm thinking about just slinking out 'til tomorrow night and checking in then. Bye.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
crocty at 12:26PM, Sept. 6, 2009
(offline)
Okay, here's the score, see?
There are two citizens remaining. One of them has to be the godfather. Thus, I am killing one of them, and if we're* wrong, we can lynch the other the next day, BAM, instant victory.

Myah, see? I love saying that. I will add it to my dictionary of daily vocabulary.

*By voting me for mayor you condone all murders I commit, and thus are wrong when I am wrong. Myah, see?
therealtj at 12:38PM, Sept. 6, 2009
(online)
crocty
Okay, here's the score, see?
There are two citizens remaining. One of them has to be the godfather. Thus, I am killing one of them, and if we're* wrong, we can lynch the other the next day, BAM, instant victory.

Myah, see? I love saying that. I will add it to my dictionary of daily vocabulary.

*By voting me for mayor you condone all murders I commit, and thus are wrong when I am wrong. Myah, see?
Unless someone lied about their role. :neenjah:

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon