MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIV
Exzachly at 2:19AM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
So, I stop by to see how you guys are avenging me and find that its story time at camp mafia?! God help me, I am gonna haunt the lot of you so hard, you won't know what haunted ya! … I know that doesn't sound very hard the way I said it, but trust me, it will be.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
harkovast at 4:39AM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Exzachly ha! That wont work on me!
I am already haunted by the souls of my unburied victims, slowly driving me insane with their tormented howls for justice!
So one more ghost wont make any difference to me!
As President Bush said after total victory in Iraq “BRING IT ON!”

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 4:41AM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Day Three is over
Night Three has now started
Fixed.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 5:05AM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
ParkerFarker
Day Three is over
Fixed.

oh thanks.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Aghammer at 7:25AM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Very nice narrative and I'm thankful that the townsville cops are such awful shots!! Time to drop by the shop, reload and pick up my m16… partytime!

Oh, and was Rokulily one of the gang members? She can really multi-task :)

ParkerFarker
Aghammer knew he would not last long on the streets, so he hurried to get home. He turned the corner of his street and ran to his door. He got his key's out and fumbled to get them in the key-hole. *WOOP WOOP*. The sound of the sirens made Ag jump and he dropped his keys. He fell to the ground to pick them up. Lucky for him. *BANG BANG BANG* The police opened fire on him. Bullet's were racing above him. Ag pulled the semi-automatic out of his pocket. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT*. Ag blindfired at the police. Bullets were racing faster as heart's were pumping harder. Houses were getting shot up, bullet's were tearing through windows. The cops stood behind their squad cars as they fired in Ag's direction. Aghammer was lying prone on the ground, no cover but the bushes in front of him.

There was a moment of silence. All that could be heard was the clicking of guns being reloaded.

Ag only had two clips, the first he had already used ‘till it was empty. He was on his last one. Crocty called out, “Give up Ag! We know you’re part of a gang, there's nothing you can do to-” *RAT TAT TAT*, Crocty's words were cut short as Ag opened fire. The cops shot back, and the gunfight resumed.

Close-by gang members were speeding to Ag's house in their hotted-up sedan. Safety's were off and extra ammo was near at hand. They pulled up behind Ag, in front of the police officers.

Two of the gang-members stayed in the car and provided covering-fire as the third ran to Ag. He dragged Ag over to the car, and chucked him in the back seat. The tires screeched as the sedan made a speedy get away.

Day Three is over
Send in your night actions before 00:00 GMT
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:18PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Will I live or will I die? All will be revealed in the morning DUH DUH DUH!!!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
GarBonzo Bean at 2:49PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Strange things were happening in the city of Townston. Crocty was elected major, subliminal messages urging people to read harkovast, and Volcano cakes were built. Aghammer looked around nervously, surely no one would suspect him, after all he was the mad bomber in the last game. But unlike Salsa, Ag was lucky and was able to snag a kill role twice in a row. Ag heard the snap of a twig, he couldn't take it any longer, he pulled out a grenade and threw it into the nearest bush. BLAM! Aghammer laughed, blowing up stuff always made him feel better. The town circled and Roculily said, “Aghammer, I know you are mafia! no dessert for you! Also I'm afraid we'll have to lynch you and all…” Ag stepped back, a plan formed in his evil mind. “Roculily, You lie! I am not mafia I am the real detective you are an imposter! No wonder you would't share your cake, only mafia would deny that delicious volcano to the city!” The town was shocked, each person took sides, but who was the real mafia? “Wait!” Roculily shouted. “I have proof.” She took out her detectives license and waved it in the air. “GET AGHAMMER!” The town charged, they bound and gagged Aghammer and draged him past the gallows (Darth's smell was too overpowering) and they dragged Ag to the museam, particularly the guillotine exhibit. As Aghammer was locked into place, Roculily took of his gag and said, “Any last words?” Aghammer opened his mouth to say something along the lines of “I snuck a piece of your cake, it needs more sugar.” But then he dissapeared in a smoke, and was replaced with the rotting corpse of DarthVaderSmells. Crocty pulled the rope. Darth is dead, again. Roku faced the town, “You thought I was mafia! No dessert!”
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Salsa at 3:24PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer was brought before the crowd that packed the tarmac of the Townston Space Port as a storm brewed in the distance. He knew he was done for. He had no alibi and the evidence was too damning. Lasers, autocannon, missile launchers, and Gauss cannons were trained on his heart. Crocty and Rokulily stood at the front of the crowd at a card table with a laptop that had dozens of feeds running from it. “Any last words?” sneered Rokulily as her finger hovered over the key that would end his life. “Yes, I-” begun Ag, but a loud thunderclap drowned out the rest of it. “Very well. Fire at will Rokulily!” replied Crocty, but an innocent popping noise came from the laptop, everyone looked at computer as everything went dead.

“NOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!” exclaimed Salsa, “Not again!”

Then the whole spaceport shut down. The mob stood confused and nervous. Nobody noticed Ag being knocked out and dragged away.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
humorman at 4:14PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Someone died. James and the Giant Peach next to body.

Harkovast the citizen is dead.

Someone else died. Sausage links next to body.

Aghammer the mafioso is dead.

Third person died. Stuff from Mcdonald's and Bedbath and Beyond next to body. Also books.

kitty17 the citizen died.

Day 4 ends midnight GMT tomorrow.

Also, double lynch today. Everyone can vote for two separate people.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Aghammer at 4:44PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
HAHA, I live, I… er, wait a minute, I can see through myself… bummer ;)

Can someone please create an awesome narrative for me? thanks :)
Aghammer at 4:51PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Excellent narration but you forgot the angels) YEAH, Darth is dead, again… awesome :D

GarBonzo Bean
Strange things were happening in the city of Townston. Crocty was elected major, subliminal messages urging people to read harkovast, and Volcano cakes were built. Aghammer looked around nervously, surely no one would suspect him, after all he was the mad bomber in the last game. But unlike Salsa, Ag was lucky and was able to snag a kill role twice in a row. Ag heard the snap of a twig, he couldn't take it any longer, he pulled out a grenade and threw it into the nearest bush. BLAM! Aghammer laughed, blowing up stuff always made him feel better. The town circled and Roculily said, “Aghammer, I know you are mafia! no dessert for you! Also I'm afraid we'll have to lynch you and all…” Ag stepped back, a plan formed in his evil mind. “Roculily, You lie! I am not mafia I am the real detective you are an imposter! No wonder you would't share your cake, only mafia would deny that delicious volcano to the city!” The town was shocked, each person took sides, but who was the real mafia? “Wait!” Roculily shouted. “I have proof.” She took out her detectives license and waved it in the air. “GET AGHAMMER!” The town charged, they bound and gagged Aghammer and draged him past the gallows (Darth's smell was too overpowering) and they dragged Ag to the museam, particularly the guillotine exhibit. As Aghammer was locked into place, Roculily took of his gag and said, “Any last words?” Aghammer opened his mouth to say something along the lines of “I snuck a piece of your cake, it needs more sugar.” But then he dissapeared in a smoke, and was replaced with the rotting corpse of DarthVaderSmells. Crocty pulled the rope. Darth is dead, again. Roku faced the town, “You thought I was mafia! No dessert!”

crocty at 4:52PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
I don't understand my clue at all…Hmm…
humorman
kitty17 the citizen died.
YokoD8.jpg
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 5:21PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
five townies for one Mafia… uh not good for our chances.

I'll write one for ya tomorrow, got too much to do now.
RAGE!
harkovast at 5:25PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Argh! I just cant catch a break recently!

I was hoping Humormans legendary love of my comic would have made him cheat on my behalf to save me!

Humorman
Wow! Harkovast is sooooo freakin sweet! LOL! It is like totally cool because it has like furries in it and junk. I love it so much I crapped my pants!

You don't get much stronger endorsements then that!

I was a silly choice to kill, as I haven't paid any attention to the clues this game.

To paraphrase my own comic- “I'm just here to get killed and look good while I do it.”

READ HARKOVAST!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Harkovast/

(or if you are a DD awards judge, give me an award instead!)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
kitty17 at 5:31PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
D:

Aww, darn…):

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Salsa at 5:50PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
D:

Aww, darn…):

*pats Kitty on the back* it's ok, you'll live to the end of one of these games one day.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 5:53PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Salsa
*pats Kitty on the back* it's ok, you'll live to the end of one of these games one day.
You do realize you're talking to the person who earned the title “Unkillable” after surviving the first 5 or 6 games, right?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
kitty17 at 5:59PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Ever since I was given that name…I started dying.

Oh gawd. D: I've been cursed.

Niccea at 6:06PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
Ever since I was given that name…I started dying.

Oh gawd. D: I've been cursed.
Sorry. I didn't mean to curse you. It happens sometimes. I take it back.

So who to vote for?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Aghammer at 6:20PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
HAHA… that was the best… you should use that as the description of your comic when people hover over the icon….

harkovast
Argh! I just cant catch a break recently!

I was hoping Humormans legendary love of my comic would have made him cheat on my behalf to save me!

Humorman
Wow! Harkovast is sooooo freakin sweet! LOL! It is like totally cool because it has like furries in it and junk. I love it so much I crapped my pants!

(or if you are a DD awards judge, give me an award instead!)
rokulily at 6:21PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Niccea
So who to vote for?

I have 2 suspects (the perfect admount to lynch!) in mind but I'm waiting ‘till crocty gets back to me. Mostly because I forgot to copy the explained clue info and I think if I write it out again, I’ll probably add to much info and leave important stuff out. I'm not always the best at explaining- I often use crazy hand gestures to get most of my points across, which is a handicap on the web…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
therealtj at 6:29PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
crocty
I don't understand my clue at all…Hmm…

Because… Uh… sausages are… sharks… er… princess… pickle inspector?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Niccea at 6:31PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
I know y'all don't care, but I'm going to tell you about my day anyways. I first got to class today and we cut out stencils of chickens and colored them. Then we got shaving cream and made art on the table tops. We then made a collage for our journals for the school year. We then went outside and played monkey in the middle. Why did we do these very elementary things? We are doing a unit on Play Therapy.
rokulily at 6:44PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I know y'all don't care, but I'm going to tell you about my day anyways. I first got to class today and we cut out stencils of chickens and colored them. Then we got shaving cream and made art on the table tops. We then made a collage for our journals for the school year. We then went outside and played monkey in the middle. Why did we do these very elementary things? We are doing a unit on Play Therapy.

This sounds like a good day. Mine consisted mostly of working on an album cover for a friend, reading philosophy, working on some comics, gardening, and trying not to be bitter about going back to school tomorrow. That last bit is not going well.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
kitty17 at 6:48PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
I wish I did Play Therapy today…

Instead, I went from 2D Animation to Calculus to Anthropology to Club Fair (YAY! ATTEMPTING TO RECRUIT PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE) to Japanese.

I came back just a bit ago )8
I survived the day on a bottle of Ginger Ale and a purple twizzler…

Niccea at 7:32PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
I'm going to print off some of my better works for my collage. ^.^ But yeah school has been intesting. But I've only had two classes so far…or rather a class and lab. I have two classes tomorrow and three on Friday. Then I work from 5 to 10 (no DD from work because that is a fire-able offense.) Then three day weekend. ^.^ And some friends of my boyfriend's family brought back some Italian beef from their trip to Chicago. And we are going to eat it on Sunday. Haven't had an Italian beef sandwich in a year.
Salsa at 7:42PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
@ PP: >*< *repeatedly bangs head on desk*
RAGE!
ParkerFarker at 8:19PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
I got two lynch votes. They're sitting, waitin' to be sent off. But who for?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
gullas at 1:36AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
At least, somebody got Aghammer :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
waff at 4:11AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
*blows a raspberry at harkovast*

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon