rokulily at 2:48PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
rokulily
Product Placement
rokulily
Being kinda lame…
detectives are awesome
van helsing is awesomer. The comics will indeed be epic.
Those comics are going to be epic. I hope that the death I gave PP at least came close to epicness of my last night as the Nosferatu.

Oh man, I was super lucky that game. And I exploited the system- that helped too. My team was rather untouchable but it didn't matter much since the monsters pretty much killed themselves…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 2:50PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Well.. I was awfully descriptive in that narration what with the cathedral, pipe organ, tower and lightnings and all. It would be asking allot from the artist doing it to have it accurate. Is Parker doing the last night?

We'll see how it looks when it comes out. Parker has given me few sneaks from other nights and it looks pretty good so far.

Oh, also I got one picture from Aghammer that made me laugh but I don't know if she made any more.

I don't think anyone will be doing the personal narrations.

Edit. You know what? I should have made that final narration more bloody. Someone was supposed to be converted that night (I forgot who it was but I mentioned that she was tied up on the altar). I should have turned her into a vampire and had her and Monkey kill each other.

Dam. That would have been awesome. Dam it! Why was I so tired when I wrote that thing?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Salsa at 2:57PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Actually that was mostly my doing. My plan was to eliminate the leaders as quickly as possible so I would only have to worry about the Van Helsing. After that, The plan was that I would have enough minions to do the dirty work and I would wait until I could get the Van Helsing, if I didn't have enough minions to lynch who it was. I attacked you on the last night because you are good with clues. Same reason I went after Ochi, Kitty, niccea and Ozone. I got garbonzo on a whim. My main problem until you used one of your abilities on me was keeping minions alive. If you hadn't used your ability on me then I probably would've won. Oh well, so much for that.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Salsa at 2:59PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well.. I was awfully descriptive in that narration what with the cathedral, pipe organ, tower and lightnings and all. It would be asking allot from the artist doing it to have it accurate. Is Parker doing the last night?

We'll see how it looks when it comes out. Parker has given me few sneaks from other nights and it looks pretty good so far.

Oh, also I got one picture from Aghammer that made me laugh but I don't know if she made any more.

I don't think anyone will be doing the personal narrations.

Edit. You know what? I should have made that final narration more bloody. Someone was supposed to be converted that night (I forgot who it was but I mentioned that she was tied up on the altar). I should have turned her into a vampire and had her and Monkey kill each other.

Dam. That would have been awesome. Dam it! Why was I so tired when I wrote that thing?
Should've had me and Roku kill each other too.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 3:12PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Nah. I needed a victor. Rokulily had technically won since she found out your identity and was in a position to take you out via lynch. That's why I approached you with that info and offered you to go out with style.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 3:13PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Nah. I needed a victor. Rokulily had technically won since she found out your identity and was in a position to take you out via lynch. That's why I approached you with that info and offered you to go out with style.
true true. So how'd you like your death in XII?
RAGE!
crocty at 3:14PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
I'm not sure what to do about lynching…Da_Kasha could be guilty, or she could be telling the truth…
I think it's safe to just pardon her and wait for more clues. We're no townies down, so we can afford to wait.

Until then…I guess…Hm…Uh.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
rokulily at 3:15PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Ah Salsa, you fought the law and the law won. It is the common tragidy of our time.
Product Placement at 3:17PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
So how'd you like your death in XII?
Most pleasing. Quite befitting for a dirty ol viking.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 3:20PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
@Roku : more like the law whooped my but to andromeda and back. (the galaxy for those who need to brush up on Astronomy)
@PP : Glad you liked it.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 3:23PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
more like the law whooped my but to andromeda and back.
Really? I always got the impression that it was only to the Horse head nebula and back.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 3:35PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
well after a few thousand lightyears you tend to lose track.
RAGE!
rokulily at 3:48PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
hmm… I really hope that lynch list is up to date… Sigh… bad communicatiooonnnnnnn… is how we lose wars… The side with the best information and the ability to exploit it is always the victor.
therealtj at 4:27PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
are we going to hang Darth's corpse again? Cuz I tend to die when that happens.
Darn straight. And I'm gonna keep lynching it until I'm sure it's dead.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
humorman at 4:28PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Day 2 ends.

da_kasha has been pardoned.

Night 2 ends midnight GMT tomorrow.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
therealtj at 4:34PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
humorman
Day 2 ends.

Woah, these are some of the most epic narratives in the history of Mafia!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
harkovast at 4:50PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Therealtj if people are going to vote for humorman, they have to accept what they get.

So da kasha is probably a bad guy and the pardoner is probably a bad guy and waff is probably a bad guy.

Three people to kill, but I only get one attack per night, how unfair!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Aghammer at 5:02PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
too true I'm afraid (about hman).

Waff is a bad guy??? I KNEW IT! :)

harkovast
Therealtj if people are going to vote for humorman, they have to accept what they get.

So da kasha is probably a bad guy and the pardoner is probably a bad guy and waff is probably a bad guy.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 5:03PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Well. If you don't like the “narratives” write your own.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:13PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
harkovast

I tried voting for Waff but I was too late p.p
Hobos' have fangs right?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
rokulily at 5:48PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Niccea
narrative off. GO!

What had been a fairly boring night ended in the death of one Inuyasha_rules. While the detective scoured the murder scene few clues arose in a rather dry uninformative script. There were too many suspects and not enough information. She quickly relayed her findings to the mayor who agreed, “Yeah, this pretty much sucks”.

Town’s people grew worried and began to try to solve the clues. Accusations were made, and the lynch rope was brought out for the end of the day hanging.

The detective began at once to organize the mob forming. “Listen! This is only the first day! And the shadow?! C'mon that's been used in so many mafia games past that we should ALL know it could point to any of us! We NEED more info! And so help me, those people who haven't turned their roles in we can lynch YOU ya know!”

“BAH!” yelled Harkovast baring a very obvious grudge, “We NEED to lynch WAFF and then read Harkovast. Rating it on TWC is rather important too! And where is my fanart!”

“Yah, pardoner detective lady person! Don't you owe a bunch of us fanart?!” shouted another fine citizen.

“I'm working on it”, replied the detective.

People temporarily dispersed, some even taking the time to PQ the town halls information and grievances. Stuff happened, plans were made…

Night began to descend… Townspeople and hidden mafia flocked back to the gallows, the hangman’s rope still waving in the breeze from the morning. The mayor himself stood nearby, nonchalantly leaning against one of the pillars of town hall. The crowd ushered up Da Kasha.

“Wait! I'm new to all this! I don't want to be lynched! This is so unfair!” cried out Da Kasha, her pleas seemly unanswered. Gullas pulled the rope over her head. “PLEASE! Don't do this! I want to live!!”

Suddenly the bakery doors burst open from down the street. “What are you people still doing here!!” Yelled the angry detective/pardoner Rokulily “I thought I told you we didn't have enough information”

“bu-” stammered Kitty17.

“But nothing! No dessert for any of you! Except Da Kasha. Geez you people and freaking new players out!”

The townspeople were depressed. First no hanging cause of some hippie pardoner and now NO DESSERT. Well, maybe more clues would be revealed this night and THEN, well then they'd show her! And get double dessert! Maybe triple just because they're THAT awesome! Yes! This was a good plan…

ParkerFarker at 6:00PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Product Placement
rokulily
I also don't want to waste my last detective power this early (or a pardon)- but I might need too.
Oh right. Now that I check out the detective description for this game, I've realized that it's been nerved down quite allot.

Sigh… a darn shame. It was such an awesome role.

Yes but nothing was more awesome then the van helsing role. The best detective/killer/recuiter role ever. I look forward to seeing the comics for that!

I am trying my best to make them full of awesomeness. I need to do part 2 of the final narration, and Hakoshen's killing spree at lynch time and I'll be done.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
crocty at 6:06PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
NO DESSERT.
;-; But I was against lynching her…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Product Placement at 6:11PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Ho Ho Ho! Did somebody order a narration? Well I'll get right on that… eh. wha..
rokulily
Awesome narration
ehm…

….

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 6:11PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
crocty
rokulily
NO DESSERT.

hmm that's true. Okay dessert for team crocty. Really I think we need a better name. I think team crocty has already been used too.
crocty at 6:22PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
crocty
rokulily
NO DESSERT.

hmm that's true. Okay dessert for team crocty. Really I think we need a better name. I think team crocty has already been used too.
Crocty team it is!
rokulily at 6:26PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Niccea
Ho Ho Ho! Did somebody order a narration? Well I'll get right on that… eh. wha..
rokulily
Awesome narration

Thank you! Hahaha, maybe I should try running for GM sometime…hm. ANYWAY, Since almost nothing happens at these events I say we take turns rewriting them -mini pointless constants within the game. It give us townsfolk something to do during the nights too. Of course we leave clue narrations alone since during the day we should be figuring those things out anyway!

Basic rules:
1) only rewrite the end of the day scripts
2) can NOT change humorman's facts
3) can ony do one narrations of the same event per person.
4) can only do the narrative of the current days script. If you miss one you missed it.

These good? Anyone want to play?
GarBonzo Bean at 6:38PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Sounds good to me Roku, I'll probably do a narration just to try to win a GM election by giving an example of a day narration (even though mine will be different because my lynches will include VOLCANO SACRIFICES!).
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Niccea at 6:48PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
VOLCANO SACRIFICES!

Finally!!! I've been pushing for that since Crocty's game. I wanted to sacrifice people to the volcano god.

Anywho…

Yeah. I have my own cake. I'll be fine.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
rokulily at 6:53PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Niccea
GarBonzo Bean
VOLCANO SACRIFICES!

Finally!!! I've been pushing for that since Crocty's game. I wanted to sacrifice people to the volcano god.

Anywho…

Yeah. I have my own cake. I'll be fine.

Darn, I should've known that when you came into the bakery that afternoon to buy that cake that it was a bad idea… I even gave you extra frosting… Its tough being loyal to so many jobs…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon