MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVIII: This is Halloween
Salsa at 9:08PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
So who's the werewolf and who's the vamp?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:25PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(online)
I would like to point out that Salsa: aka , THE LUCKLESS!!! is indeed the ghoul boss thingy majiger. I know who to lynch now. I'm setting a trend ppl! Follow it! :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
kitty17 at 10:03PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Kitty17 the Ghoul is DEAD

*sadface*

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Salsa at 10:09PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
Ok, A) The ghoul is dead and B) it was Kitty 17 (btw it's your turn in FS5).

having said that it is now impossible for me to be the Ghoul, therefore you must be either A) trying to throw suspicion off yourself, B) you have a personal vendetta against me, or C) you are just pointing fingers at me. B is possible since I had you lynched in X and A and C are mutually exclusive (not to say that you can't point fingers at me and try and throw suspicion off yourself, I am saying that you can't just be pointing fingers and trying to throw suspicion off yourself) We all know that only Hark gets away with just finger-pointing. In conclusion, you must be the Nosferatu or the Werewolf.
RAGE!
Salsa at 10:25PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
Ok, I think Randomdudeperson is the Alpha. Evidence: Page three has a Stick figure fighting the Author. The Author thwaks the figure in the head with a pencil. The Author was also not expecting a fight.

The werewolf is not expecting a fight and is thwaked in the head with a rock.

So I believe that RDP is the Alpha.
RAGE!
Randomdudeperson at 10:54PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Ok, A) The ghoul is dead and B) it was Kitty 17 (btw it's your turn in FS5).

having said that it is now impossible for me to be the Ghoul, therefore you must be either A) trying to throw suspicion off yourself, B) you have a personal vendetta against me, or C) you are just pointing fingers at me. B is possible since I had you lynched in X and A and C are mutually exclusive (not to say that you can't point fingers at me and try and throw suspicion off yourself, I am saying that you can't just be pointing fingers and trying to throw suspicion off yourself) We all know that only Hark gets away with just finger-pointing. In conclusion, you must be the Nosferatu or the Werewolf.

Unless if I'm confused, Kitty was turned, then killed. She wasn't the Zombie lord. YOU ARE!!! >:)

Hmmm, I just went back and read it. NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED THEN EVER!!! Was Kitty the actually leader, or just a minion?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
D_Dude at 11:38PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(online)
I have just recieved information from Van Hellsing, that Harkovast and TheFlyingGreenMonkey is the two remaining monster leaders. If we double lynch these two we can have a townie victory by the end of the day.
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
crocty at 4:29AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
rokulily
Kitty17 the Ghoul is DEAD

*sadface*
Ohhh, you were the zombie leader?
I guess that's why you told me you were anti-zombie.

Hm, glad I didn't pick a zombie defence, seeing as though the zombie's now dead. :D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Aghammer at 4:36AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
Did you call for a double-lynch or are you kidding? :)

D_Dude
I have just recieved information from Van Hellsing, that Harkovast and TheFlyingGreenMonkey is the two remaining monster leaders. If we double lynch these two we can have a townie victory by the end of the day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 4:55AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer

D_Dude

Sounds like a plan to me!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Exzachly at 5:12AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
D_Dude
Wow, this is gonna be a remarkably easy victory. So is it double lynch now?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
rokulily at 5:22AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Double lynch Day! Send in your orders!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 5:52AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
NOOOOOOOOooooooo! I just got turned last NIGHT!!! My luck really is horrible. :P
RAGE!
harkovast at 6:42AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Me a monster? As if!
Anyone who says I am a monster will get bitten in the neck…er…I mean get a stern talking too!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Retaya at 6:52AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
Wow. Way to defend yourself Harkovast. I'm so very convinced you're not a monster now. X3
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
harkovast at 6:53AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
I'm not a monster! I like going out at night…I mean day! I meant day!
And I like er….damn it, what do mortals do these days? Eating Food? Yeah! Eating food! And not humans!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:57AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Aghammer

D_Dude

Sounds like a plan to me!

People this is obviously an attempt to kill more innocent citizens of Townston. Ddude did nothing to save the other scairy movie fan even though it was clear he was in danger and did nothing to protect either the Van or his/her Hunter. He is obviously lying about his role.

I say we finally kill the mayor and take down the monsters ourselfs without the help of big brother telling us what to do!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
KillerBob at 8:49AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
TFGM does make a good point. I mean D_Dude has been going on and on about how the Van Hellsing and the SMFs havn't been contacting him and yet both a hunter AND a SMF has died. That seems more like targeting than random luck.
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
crocty at 9:03AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
KillerBob
TFGM does make a good point. I mean D_Dude has been going on and on about how the Van Hellsing and the SMFs havn't been contacting him and yet both a hunter AND a SMF has died. That seems more like targeting than random luck.
How would he know to target them if they didn't tell him?

Besides, hakoshen lead the attack on 7two
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 9:09AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Crotcy, couldn't it be that no one told him and he just wants to lynch a couple more innocent townies?
(I say a couple more since he already lynched two innocent ones…)

Not hat I am inncoent of course!
I'm dracula!
*puts on plastic cape and flies around*

crocty at 9:26AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Not hat I am inncoent of course!
I'm dracula!
*puts on plastic cape and flies around*
Hm…If D_Dude was right about you, he was most likely correct about TFGM. And seeing as though I don't want to be turned in to a sparkly emo, the other option is a furry.

Goodbye, you two!
harkovast at 9:39AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
D_Dude wasn't right about me!
I'm innocent I tells ya!
I was framed!
It's a stitch up!

Seriously though, I am concerned that D_Dude is declaring me to be killed, he has been wrong on every order he's given so far. Mind you, I say wrong, from his perspective he was probably right to kill off some townies.

D_Dude at 9:48AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
I did try to protect the hunter last night. Unfortunately my action was sent in too late. And as for seventy2, I wasn't sure at the time if it was a trick or not.
FEAR THE BADGER!
harkovast at 9:53AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
D_Dude well by that logic I tried to protect him too!
I was ready to fly in like super man!

It is easy after the fact to tell us you were going to do something.
I am sure you were going to save Gullas when you lynched him too…but dang if you were just too slow AGAIN! What are the odds?

What ever information you are or are not getting, you have yet to use in anyway that benefits the town! I don't like the idea of being the next sacrifice on altar of your leadership!

D_Dude at 9:55AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Narrative
The scary movie fan rushed onto the scene just in time to see the silhouette of the werewolf in the moonlight and what remained of Product Placement.
See. That was me.

Edit: Can we see the lynch counts for the day?
FEAR THE BADGER!
harkovast at 10:00AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
I don't know about TFGM, but I don't see what evidence there is against me other then D-Dude giving us a pinky swear.

Making up that someone told you something is very very easy.
Believe me, I should know!
I do it every game!

D_dude all you have proved is that a scary movie fan tried to help PP.
That doesn't mean it was YOU!
You took a gamble early and said you were one of the fans during the election. Unless the other two fans talked to each other there was no real risk you would get caught, so it was a pretty sound strategy to win an election.
Now maybe that isn't true, maybe it is, but it is all perfectly possible, so I dont see why I should get kicked out of the game based on the word of the shakiest mayor we've seen in months!
Only Obama is allowed to set up death panels to decide who gets killed! And you aint Obama!

D_Dude at 10:05AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Harkovast
And you aint Obama!
As far as you know…

But seriously I am a Scary Movie Fan, though there isn't really isn't anyway to prove it other than dying, or having the Van Hellsing come out in public and say it, which people still wouldn't believe, until he died.
And we can't really afford that.
FEAR THE BADGER!
Aghammer at 10:09AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
So the Van got back to you on TWO people? Also, he has confirmed your identity as a SMF? I thought he/she could only check once a day?? Confused…

D_Dude
I did try to protect the hunter last night. Unfortunately my action was sent in too late. And as for seventy2, I wasn't sure at the time if it was a trick or not.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 10:12AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
We WISH you were Obama! That would be awesome!

But your post proves my point! You yourself admit that there is no proof that you can trusted.
But there is plenty of evidence (circumstantial I admit, but it is still there) that you cant be trusted (the fact you keep killing townies!)

I also know that I am innocent, but just like you I cant do anything to prove it other then point out that there is no evidence pointing to me right now but there is evidence pointing to my accuser!

EDIT- good point aghammer, that doesn't actually make any sense at all!
Can't believe I only just noticed that! Doh! I need to learn to read the rules of this game! And learn to read….
If the Van helsing knew one of us was guilty already, why weren't they already killed? And why wasn't the fact of this persons guilt revealed?
Since the the val Helsing was busy killing kitty17 (who pressumably they had already identified, unless they killed her off pot luck), I don't see how they managed to do a double identification in a single night.
There is was not time for van helsing to do an identify on that many people.
Even if he could have done it the odds of getting 3 monster leaders right in a row are ridiculously low, but the fact is even those distant odds are too high because what D_Dude claims is impossible. The odds are actually zero ie impossible!

Nothing D_dude is saying actually makes any sense at all!
Any thoughts on this, Mr Mayor?
*reactivates smug mode, on full power*

D_Dude at 10:29AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
The in it was actually product placement. He started as one of my bodyguards, then got recruited, which gave me contact with Van Hellsing. Product Placement trusted me since during the first night he was protected by both SMF's, and I had told him before that, that I would protect him.
I have asked Van Hellsing to check if the clues in PP's murder relates to you.
If they don't…
FEAR THE BADGER!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon