TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:49AM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
Niccea
I'm snowed in. Let's have some fun.
I thought you lived in Texas?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Niccea at 7:18AM, Feb. 1, 2011
(offline)
I do. We had a “Texas Blizzard.” It doesn't look like much to people that are used to snow. But all the schools, cities and whatnot in the area are closed. And there are drifts in my backyard.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
rokulily at 8:15AM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
alright! i have access to computer again and free time! and lets see whats going on…

furry pushing i see…

MADNESS! the pardoner dies?

l33t

lots o' people dead…

well then… looks like everthing is pretty much on fire- guess i'll go break out the smores… also it's that hourly comic day. that is all
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
seventy2 at 9:52AM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
i'm having an “over predicted” blizzard.

gullas and rokullily are safe. for now!
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
shirkersama at 9:54AM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
That is so going on the comic.

unless you already took it.

…jerk.

You could still use it. Then I would feel like less of a jerk.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:05PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(offline)
So yeah…still mafia stuff here…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
harkovast at 3:51PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
Have I won yet?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
seventy2 at 4:04PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
sorry, the wife had dinner, and then the snowpacolypse happened, and then there was that show on the sci-fi channel which is on netflix.
facara
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:10PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(offline)
You were forgiven once you said “the wife” and even more so once you said “sci-fi”.

Joking of course but it's fine.

Or is it?

I want to see if the friendship of the savior kept me alive or not.

I mean the friend is pretty awesome and stuff.
seventy2 at 4:43PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
He's making a list, he's checking it twice, gonna kill everyone, regardless if they're naughty or nice.

Dressed in a bloody suit of armor, with a helmet to match (and even a bell on top to be festive) the serial killer set out. He stopped at his first house. “let's see….is this shirkersamas house? NOPE.” on and on throughout the night.

Anthony mercer was getting out of his foreign language classes late tonight. He had stayed to get “tutored” by the cute little chica that teaches the class. Oh man, he could not wait for class on thursday.
A car pulled up, and the window rolled down.  Henry Winkler stuck his head out, and asked Anthony to get in the car.
 Henry Winkler?!? the ambiguous attorney from arrested development? How could Mr. Mercer refuse an offer like that?

“you know, I did more than arrested development. I was even involved with the mafia at one point.”
“no way! You're so awesome!”
“WHAT THE FFFUUU” the driver screamed as he narrowly avoided a giant red blur crossing the street. The car went careening into a wall.
Anthony couldn't feel his legs. His left arm was bent at an impossibly odd, and painful angle. He was pretty sure that his head had turned into a fountain.
“Help me…” he managed to eek out. Arthur herbert looked at him… arthur herbert? Who is that and how did he get here he thought to himself.
“you look pretty banged up. Too bad we no longer have a medic to take care of you”

Anthony mercer the emotional lurker, the townee, the bodyguard bled to death in the Godfather's car

WARNINING slightly controversial….nevermind, I didn't write it.

Gullas was just walking down the street. There was something about not having been out in a couple days, that made him really appreciate it. What did he have to fear? It's not like there was nothing but mafia and serial killers left in town.
He came across a man in the park who was doodling.
“Draw your portrait for 10 bucks mister.”
Gullas was feeling generous to this hippy looking man. “Sure” He stood there for about half an hour as the man sketched and sketched. Erasing, sketching. And so on.
“all finished”
Gullas looked. “HEY!! All this is, is a picture of a stick figure next to a red stick figure with armor!!”
“Ain't my fault man. I was too lazy to finish art school”
“I want my money back”
“Alright, but do you take singles?” The hitman asked, as he pumped Gullas with 10 pieces of led.

gullas the Impaler and the Terrible Gambler the townee died

The serial killer was huffing and puffing by the time he found shirkersama's address. It was nearing day break now. “i've been at this all night, if I try to slice him, he'll out run me, because i'm tired…. I KNOW!”
The Blood suited man began dumping his bag of gas cans down Shirkersama's chimney…
“Oh wait, this is a firepl” BLAM as the killer was thrown through the sky into a drift of snow.
Shirkersama was only aware that it got slightly warm.

Shirkersama the townee is the first to die peacefully
facara
Randomdudeperson at 4:51PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
I have a feeling that mafia and hark have made an alliance lol

And if you really think about it, this game makes no sence. Why do mafia have to kill all the townies to win? The point of being a mafia is drug dealing and stolen goods selling, something they cant do if they kill all of their customers! I dont know, im bored and decided to just post what was on my mind.

This has been randomness randomly brought to you by random selection, by some randomdude, the person.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Niccea at 5:13PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(offline)
Well. I guess the townies have all displeased the godfather at some point in time and they all must die. Besides these aren't just any townsfolk. They have nuclear missiles in their back yards, run magic shops, demonically possessed bakeries, magic shops, weapon shops…

Also the original rules was just that mafia had to outnumber the townies.

Ah…the ice is going to refreeze tonight, so school is canceled for me tomorrow too. My class is pulling for it to stay that way until Thursday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
gullas at 5:28PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(offline)
Niccea
Well. I guess the townies have all displeased the godfather at some point in time and they all must die. Besides these aren't just any townsfolk. They have nuclear missiles in their back yards, run magic shops, demonically possessed bakeries, magic shops, weapon shops…

and don't forget a meatshop which is proud to have it's “Townston Mayoral Environmental ‘Seal’ of Approval ©” for quality waste reduction :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:35PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(offline)
Crap. two townies.

and the other one's the vig.

and hark could be in trouble or win.

It's gonna be a bloody battle.

Please don't tell me the other is inactive red slayer.

Hm…now would be a good time to go kill roku.

I think we should just call a tie if not.
rokulily at 5:47PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
Niccea
demonically possessed bakeries

… i had nothing to do with that. though someone has to supply the dark side with cookies…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
seventy2 at 5:49PM, Feb. 1, 2011
(online)
While Mafia doesn't want to kill everyone, serial killers eat crunchberries for breakfast.
facara
Randomdudeperson at 12:19AM, Feb. 2, 2011
(online)
rokulily
Niccea
demonically possessed bakeries

… i had nothing to do with that. though someone has to supply the dark side with cookies…

This sounds like the beginning of an interesting story. Plz, enlighten me whilst im dead and have nothing better to do :p
seventy2 at 3:50AM, Feb. 2, 2011
(online)
Herro everyone. I won't be online from now until maybe near 630 pm. Narration will obviously be some time after that.

sorry guys.
facara
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:01AM, Feb. 2, 2011
(offline)
seventy2
While Mafia doesn't want to kill everyone, serial killers eat crunchberries for breakfast.
I like that quote.

@ 72: Alright then.

I still haven't gotten voting instructions so I went with my default vote.
seventy2 at 7:03PM, Feb. 2, 2011
(online)
hello everyone, i just got home, istill need to eat, and then story time.
facara
seventy2 at 8:04PM, Feb. 2, 2011
(online)
1337 grabbed D_Dude, and stormed the Lynch platform. “We have here, votes for harkovast. And since we are also the first to get our votes in, with 4 remaining fully vote qualified Townstonians, harkovast is here by lynched.”

These words are not enough to simply lynch the greatest mayor ever

Rokulily stepped forward “Sorry i'm late, but i was squished under a bakers dozen dozen muffins! but, but i vote for you 1337. This town just isn't safe anymore.”

“MWAHAHAHAHAA” Laughed evil 1337. “who else is there?”
“There's still Red Slayer”

Elsewhere Red Slayer was sitting in traffic, mentally kicking himself knowing he should have taken the downtown exit direct to lynch square

The mayor stepped out of the burlesque. “Ive Wanna voth For 1337 master.”
“You're….You're too drunk….Too Late…you can't…”
“Oh, yeth i can. Jussss wash.” Harkovast clumsily pulled out a remote with a big red button. “Automathic lyshing machine. press da button, and whoever i says diesss.”
1337 watched as harkovast dramatically went to press the big red button. Harkovast accidently dropped it. he bent over to pick it up, but he was very drunk, and lost his balance. 1337 sighed relief as he saw that the button had not been pressed.

but then, harkovast rolled over right onto the controller.

A pole sprang out of the ground, straight up. it bent 2/3 the way up, and a metallic rope whipped out of it, as it made a 7 shape. The rope looped around 1337s neck. He tried fighting, but even a godfather isn't strong enough to break steel noose rope.

I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman and the Anti-Roku, or something like that the Godfather was lynched by a machine.
facara
Randomdudeperson at 3:42AM, Feb. 3, 2011
(online)
So does taht end the game? or do the mafia and seiral killer have to duke it out now? lol
seventy2 at 5:49AM, Feb. 3, 2011
(online)
The serial killers win condition is he must kill everyone.
facara
Salsa at 1:59PM, Feb. 3, 2011
(offline)
Class got canceled for the rest of the day. I still gotta work later though.

Oh, and are we about to have another everyone dies game? I love those!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
harkovast at 3:17PM, Feb. 3, 2011
(online)
I am too damn pretty to lynch.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:43PM, Feb. 3, 2011
(offline)
CURSES ON ALL YOUR FAMILIES.

please stop making me the goddie by the way. i'm kinda bad at it.
seventy2 at 4:06PM, Feb. 3, 2011
(online)
currently on hour 4 of waiting for the “any minute now, tow truck”
facara
seventy2 at 6:53PM, Feb. 3, 2011
(online)
Harkovast was finishing some crunchberries. Normally reserved for breakfast, he ate those things all the time. He loved the hell out of cereal.

Tonight he was going to hunt down rokulily. an escape artist. but not tonight. she was going down.
He trotted down main street, to the bakery. But she was not there! but then he remembered that the annual puppy bowl was being hosted downtown. And where there are puppies trying to play football, there would be the minister of cuteness.
It was quickest to reach downtown through the park.
He passed a man sleeping on a park bench. “i must warm up for the night!” he Exclaimed.
He stabbed the man in the leg. then the left shoulder blade. then he just kicked in the poor dude's head.

Harkovast killed a random stranger!

This went on and on, there sure were a lot of homeless people in the park tonight.
Out of the shadows stepped D_Dude. “normally if someone has my boss lynched, i'd be happy, say ‘there’s no more work' and go home. But you… He was my best friend, and I can't rest until I've had my vengeance….and I need my rest.”

They stared each other down for a bit. Harkovast looked D_Dude straight in the eye, and said “I'm sorry, but you're not Rokulily, TRA LA LA LALA LALA LAA” And began to skip off.

D_Dude was confused for a second. Wasn't this the big bad serial killer that had taken down nearly the entire town? Why is he skipping off? These questions took a back seat to “He killed my bestest buddy in the world, and is getting away” He had never given a second thought to shooting a man in the back, if it furthered his lazyness.

Harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and the Furry Pusher The serial Killer was killed by a man satisfying his friend's death.

rokulily walked past the abandoned cars. mile after mile away from townston they lined. as if at one point they were running from something. she stopped by one that had a skeleton still sitting in it. she pulled out a wallet. “Red Slayer…Guess he won't be needing this cash anymore”
She had been around the block a time or two. She knew enough that if you wanted to leave somewhere in a hurry, and a large group did as well, it would be quicker on foot. She looked back at townston almost poetically. She would take her story to other towns. And she would be called the veteran.

Rokulily the Minister of Cuteness and the veteran escaped the horrible atrocity that is Townston.

THE MAFIA/D_Dude WINS
facara
Salsa at 7:20PM, Feb. 3, 2011
(offline)
Muehehehehehe

That was pretty cool. So… when are GM elections?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon