Mafia XXXVI: Trick or Townston
jninjashadow at 7:06PM, Nov. 2, 2010
(online)
DEAD CONDIMENTS MAKE NO ACTIONS METT!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Niccea at 7:21AM, Nov. 3, 2010
(offline)
I'll give you all until tonight to send in my actions. They can be ridiculous as you like. It is going to be a bit funny already. And I will go ahead and make the GM elections. It looks like the forums at least are stable again. If not in Mountain Time…which is really an odd time for them to be in…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Niccea at 9:01AM, Nov. 4, 2010
(offline)
Ok. I will be wrapping up the game tonight. Keep sending in the actions. There will be a lot of interesting stuff happening that is for sure.
alwinbot at 3:15PM, Nov. 4, 2010
(offline)
I bought the whole seat, but I only need the edge.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Niccea at 5:27PM, Nov. 4, 2010
(offline)
Final Day

It seemed that the children of the Townston had ADD. They were meant to vote on whom to kick out of their group several days ago. But some weird and odd things had been happening around the town. It was several sunsets before Lil’ Jay finally appeared before the gang again. Yet, he seemed a little different since the last time they had seen him. He had painted his visible skin a shade of green and was wearing fake stitches…as was Same and Maru.

“Jay is the Zombie Leader,” someone gasped.

Jay stood proudly. “Yes. It is time for me to come out of the shadows and fully take over this gang. And my first act…” Jay’s gaze leveled on Hakoshen. “…is to destroy the Big Kid that voted against me.” Jay made a leap toward Hakoshen, going for the face.

CRACK!

Hakoshen shook and raised his glowstick to fend off the Zombie Leader. He firmly whapped Jay on the nose, bloodying him. Alwinbot and Harkovast also had their glow sticks out to battle Maru and Same.

That was when the riot broke out.

Soon Harkovast, the Big Kid, was begging for mercy as Ochi, a kid wearing a dinosaur hat, had twisted his arm behind his back, forcing him to drop his glowstick. There was no real reason for this. Ochi had not even been a member of the gang. She had seen the riot break out and decided to bully the first kid in sight.

Roku was sitting to the side drawing with side walk chalk, ignoring the goings on when a pebble pinged against her head. She looked up and saw Mettaur hanging out his window from his confinement in his room. The child mage raised his slingshot again to take aim once more. Rokulily had tears in her eyes and ran for safety. (Mett was later grounded again for picking on girls.)

Salsa ran out of his house, running a tongue over his new tooth. Turns out, the tooth that I Am The 1337 Master had knocked out was loose anyway. The new adult tooth was poking through the gum. With the 25 cents from the tooth fairy, Salsa had bought one thing. He carried this item under his arm as he rushed through the riot, dodging glowsticks and Zombie hands. He got to his destination rather quickly, 1337’s house.

1337 was sitting alone in the backyard playing in the sandbox. He was attempting to build a sand castle with the cheap sand. He did not see the shadow lurking up behind him. Salsa pelted him with the water balloon he bought and ran off.

Old Man Jenkins (Keybounce) had finally been released from jail. He was to go to court in a few days for terrorizing the neighborhood kids. However, he was not thinking about that. He was thinking of a plan to muddy Alwinbot.

“Hey, Keybounce.” The elderly man looked up just in time to see Product Placement kick him in the shin. “That is for my DS.” The child ran off.

Niccea stood in the middle of the riot rubbing the bridge of her nose pretentiously. As she was staring at the ground, she noticed that pebble was bouncing slightly. She and the rest of the gang looked up. A giant pumpkin was marching down the street with Shikersama riding on what would have been its shoulders. “Hey look everyone! I summoned the Great Pumpkin! He is going to help us get maximum candy for our efforts.”

Niccea looked confounded. “You mean you are still talking about Halloween?”

Jay looked over at her while fending off glowsticks. “Duh.”

“That was over 4 days ago! It is now time to get our lists together for Christmas.”

“Well, I be darned,” said Shikersama as the Great Pumpkin disappeared from under him.

All the kids went home with disappointed looks on their faces. Not one of them had gotten candy. Though the zombie kids had risen above the town with Jay’s leadership powers alone.

This Game is Over.
Breakdown:

Of the 7 people remaining, Jay, Maru, and Same were Zombies. Hark, Shikersama, and Hakoshen had glowsticks. Alwin was a kid with Band-Aids that was mostly defending himself. And Roku was slightly inactive.

So, the zombies had the most vote way: 4. But they would only be able to convert Rokulily. Jay could only die by lynching. So this game would have come down to activity in the end.
Product Placement at 6:12PM, Nov. 4, 2010
(online)
Niccea
“Hey, Keybounce.” The elderly man looked up just in time to see Product Placement kick him in the shin. “That is for my DS.” The child ran off.
Yes!

Take that, you big meanie!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Mettaur at 6:18PM, Nov. 4, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Niccea
Yes!

Take that, you big meanie!
I laughed so hard, I hurt my rib. Which is bad, cuz I'm getting surgery in a three weeks.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
jninjashadow at 7:37PM, Nov. 4, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Though the zombie kids had risen above the town with Jay’s leadership powers alone.
YAY! GO TEAM!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:58AM, Nov. 6, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Niccea
Though the zombie kids had risen above the town with Jay’s leadership powers alone.
YAY! GO TEAM!
Goddamn jninja. Your plan worked where the plans of me and salsa failed.

This is the problem with enemy mafia members.

One of them always gets lucky.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Niccea at 6:59AM, Nov. 6, 2010
(offline)
I know your and Salsa's problem, 1337. Salsa is the luckless and you have the number 13 in your sig.
Salsa at 11:54AM, Nov. 6, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
I know your and Salsa's problem, 1337. Salsa is the luckless and you have the number 13 in your sig.

Yeah and I also got that title because the first game I hosted, EVERYBODY died. (I still hold the highest death percentage, less than 3% of players survive my games :) )
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:54PM, Nov. 7, 2010
(offline)
But I usually have 13 being my lucky number.

I really don't want to be an important Mafia member this next game ‘cause I’ll waste it (even though I have shortened my days to 9 instead of 12 hour days).

If I end up godfather I'll be working with the mayor, whoever he may be and not with the rest of the mafia.

If I'm vigilante I'll try and betray the town to the mafia.

And if I'm mayor…I'll screw you all.

So make sure the randomizer makes me worthless.
Mettaur at 5:29PM, Nov. 7, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
But I usually have 13 being my lucky number.

I really don't want to be an important Mafia member this next game ‘cause I’ll waste it (even though I have shortened my days to 9 instead of 12 hour days).

If I end up godfather I'll be working with the mayor, whoever he may be and not with the rest of the mafia.

If I'm vigilante I'll try and betray the town to the mafia.

And if I'm mayor…I'll screw you all.

So make sure the randomizer makes me worthless.
WE must make him, a GOD!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:52PM, Nov. 8, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Niccea

Yeah and I also got that title because the first game I hosted, EVERYBODY died. (I still hold the highest death percentage, less than 3% of players survive my games :) )
What can I say when you host games I just have a problem of killing people.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:00PM, Nov. 8, 2010
(offline)
To mettaur:

[raptor Jesus goes here and…

…went there]

… I have a feeling Niccea will be the one to kill me next game.
Keybounce at 10:08PM, Nov. 8, 2010
(online)
So are you actually saying that the tattle tale checked out #2, and did not check out #1?

And both elected positions went to bad guys?

Jeez, what did I say about the mafia controlling elections? :-)
Signature? A digital signature? But that has to be different for every post; how can one signature work for all posts?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
same at 7:44AM, Nov. 9, 2010
(online)
Keybounce
So are you actually saying that the tattle tale checked out #2, and did not check out #1?

And both elected positions went to bad guys?

You said?

Also its not uncommon.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Mettaur at 1:58PM, Nov. 9, 2010
(offline)
So…is Keybounce staying then? I need a rival.
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:29PM, Nov. 9, 2010
(offline)
same
Keybounce
You said?

Also its not uncommon.

Stupid Product and his betraying me. -_-…

:)

No but not only is is common but it also happened last game.

And the game where I was the godfather a couple back.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon