Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Say hello, Leeks.
Leeks3030 at 2:35PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(offline)
Hello, Leeks.

Haw haw haw.

In seriousness though: hey. If I was thinking when I registered, I probably would have made my name something better than a combination of an old internet meme and an even older rap album, but there it is. Leeks3030. I am very clever. Yus.

Anyway, I'm a writer. I know, all the intelligence on display in this post probably already showed you better than I could tell you (see what I did there?), but I thought maybe I should spell it out just in case you were under the grossly mistaken impression that I am a dimwit. Though I suppose one doesn't necessarily preclude the other.

In real life I'm a writer too, but not a cool one. I draft technical documents for an oil company by day, write freelance journalism by night, and write fiction by even later night. Both my fiction and journalism have been published by entities outside my circle of friends, acquaintances and alter-egos.

Thanks for reading my dumb words. I hope you choose to read more of them in the future.

-L303
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
ayesinback at 9:45AM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
Hello, Leeks!

And welcome! Words of all kinds work well here. Go ahead, get oily & tekky. Oh, right, you're already doing that. Then have fun instead.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon