Comic Talk and General Discussion *

VERY IMPORTANT question!
Ozoneocean at 8:25AM, Jan. 16, 2007
(online)
Wolfer
I don't see the point in posting something like ‘hahaha, I liked that’
It gives people encouragement. They appreciate those sorts of posts more than votes with no post at all, especially since votes don't actually do anything right now, and haven't done for at least 6 months… lol!

Still, it's the thought that counts.

If you look at a comic and never post anything, well they'll never know you read them… Better to let them know sometimes. Posts really give people a reason to keep going so that they know they're not just putting their art up for an audience of 3 people.

Never tell someone that you find their work offensive. that indicates low intelligence: an intelligent person knows there's LOTS of stuff on the web that will offend them and they learn to avoid it. An intelligent reaction to finding something that offends you is to leave that web page and not go back there again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:25PM
Aurora Moon at 3:12PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(offline)
ozoneocean
Still, it's the thought that counts.

If you look at a comic and never post anything, well they'll never know you read them… Better to let them know sometimes. Posts really give people a reason to keep going so that they know they're not just putting their art up for an audience of 3 people.

Never tell someone that you find their work offensive. that indicates low intelligence: an intelligent person knows there's LOTS of stuff on the web that will offend them and they learn to avoid it. An intelligent reaction to finding something that offends you is to leave that web page and not go back there again.

yeah. I love it when people comment, it lets me know people actually read my stuff.

and I agree with you on the people who gets offended. one time I actually had somebody tell me that they didn't like how I had my characters cuss at times and what with the realstic nudity too… even going far as to call Magical Mania immature and vuglar. That person made my comic sound like it had nudity and buttloads of cussing on EVERY PAGE when it didn't. the cussing was apporate to the situation, etc…
and I was like “uhh. whatever.”
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
herio at 5:03PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(online)
i only get one to 2 coments a page but i do it case i can

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon