Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Why New York City Is The First Choice?
STALEY21 at 5:43PM, Aug. 29, 2010
(offline)
Dance is an art that has caught the attention of people from all over the world. Its glory in the history goes back to the time when mankind was created. Mankind found dance a way to express emotions through actions. Earlier in 18th century people considered dance to be for the lower social groups. In fact, the tango was started by the working class in Argentina and Uruguay. However, over the years this belief has changed radically, nowadays people consider dance as a way to release stress and a way to socialize with others.

Most dance forms are social dances which are performed individually or with partners like ballroom dance, swing dance, Latin dance, etc. Latin dance was a creation of Latin America. This dance form includes dances like salsa, mambo, Argentine tango, samba and many more. Close dances were usually looked at with raised eyebrows. It took the audience a little time to adjust to the various partner dances and their improvised version however now every dance form has so many variations within.

Many dance forms have found home in New York City as they were introduced here and evolved over a period of time. This city has attracted students from all over the world as it offers exclusive dance classes and lessons that a fresher can enroll in. Be it a competition or get together, whatever the reason maybe – dancing is really enjoyable and exciting. Dance Studio NYC can fulfill dance aspirants desires of making it big. A dance studio is a center where many dances are taught to apprentices with appropriate care and guidance.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Randal at 5:53PM, Aug. 29, 2010
(offline)
This looks suspiciously like spam. =O

I wonder how they got through… doesn't DD have an image generator on sign up? (It's been about five years since DD last crashed and caused everyone to need to re-sign up, so I don't remember.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Ozoneocean at 9:40PM, Aug. 29, 2010
(online)
Randal
I wonder how they got through… doesn't DD have an image generator on sign up?
There's no system that can stop a human spammer.
This one is not a bot. ;)
Randal
It's been about five years since DD last crashed and caused everyone to need to re-sign up, so I don't remember.
About that time… wasn't actually a crash though. The host went crazy and froze the whole site for a couple of months, then deleted it from their crappy servers. I think it was Geekside or something.
Whoever, the guy was a f**king retard who really screwed Volte6 around badly.

————————–

ANyway, enough talking! Lets all go to New York and DANCE!!! ^__^
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
skoolmunkee at 1:14AM, Aug. 30, 2010
(offline)
Just because it's a human spammer doesn't mean I'm not gonna lock this thread for being spam.

You want a dance thread, make a proper one. :]
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
Ozoneocean at 1:24AM, Aug. 30, 2010
(online)
Well poo to you! :P

*Dances*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon