HA Town Hall

HUniverse Wiki & The Official Handbook of the HA/HUniverse
Abt_Nihil at 4:05AM, April 13, 2011
(offline)
EDIT: Please check out the HUniverse Wiki for a whole lot of info about everything concerning HA
I agree, and it would be great if you could all contribute to it. I propose we gather relevant information here in this thread, so we can work on it together. Here's what you can do:
(1) Add any information you think is relevant for “The official handbook of the HA/HUniverse”. It has to be accompanied by a keyword. In the case of characters or locations, these will obviously be their names, in the case of incidents we'll just have the find something. There is no clear criterion for what's relevant - what people think is relevant will be considered relevant, and that's something that we'll find out about as we go along.
Lets say to start we include:
-Picture Reference (full body)
-Title character stars in
-Real Name
-Height
-Weight
-Powerset
That should be good to cover one full page.
(2) Edit previously submitted information. (Such as: There's an existing character profile that's missing info which you think should be included.)
I'll use the next post as a table of contents, linking to the individual posts.
last edited on Oct. 24, 2012 6:15AM
Abt_Nihil at 4:05AM, April 13, 2011
(offline)
The official handbook of the HA/HUniverse

Please create posts in this thread for heroes

Acrobat
Amalgam
Amped
Archangel
Atomico* drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924343
Azumorph drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924344
Bleeder
Blitz drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924348
Blonde Marvel drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924341
Blue Beacon
Blue Jay
Bombshell drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2948394
Celestial guardian
Claire Despoir
Clockwork
Coil
Comet Kid drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924348
Dasien
Defender
Devil Hawk
Energize
Exocet
Fearless
Fighter
The Flea
Hellfire
Hightide
HUB
HU Commander
Kaleidoskop I
Kaleidoskop II
Kat
L.E.G.E.N.D.
Mr. Imp
Nebulon
Peligroso drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924352
Plot Twist
Power Patriot
Proxy
Psycho
Quantum
Radiation
Relik
Shadow Fox* drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924345
Shell drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/#2948483
Tazer
Thunder-Cat Jr / Tech drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924348
Timesweep
Titan
U.N.C.A. S.A.M.
Virtus
Vora
Wireless* drunkduck.com/forum/topic/173619/?page=1#2924353
Watchman

Villains:

Aliens who created Deuce
Anarch
The Ancient
Change
Chip
C.L.A.W.
The Darkness
David
Desperado
Deuce
Deuce clone
Dozer
EGO
Exhale
Fury
Ghost-Face
Grey-Ghoul
HAlloween Special demon
HU Adventures 6 demon
Icebox
In and Out robots
Jack of All Trades
The Lump
Motherboard
Neon
Ransom
Roots
Soulbound
Spike
Steam
The Stormfront
Thrawn
Ty

* denotes characters that haven't appeared on HA or HU yet.
last edited on July 26, 2011 4:32AM
Macattack at 6:14AM, April 13, 2011
(offline)
Name Wireless
(Will get better picture once hand heals)
Title Wireless/Heroes Alliance (soonish)
Real Name Kyle Canton
Age 18
Sex Male
Height 5'6
Weight 130 lbs
Powerset Kyle Canton had been content with life. However, when he gained super powers thanks to lightning striking his circuit breaker while he was using multiple wireless devices, he had to make a choice. Would he live the rest of his life ignoring what talents he had? Or use those talents for good. He now protects Canada as best he can as Wireless even though the country has turned against meta humans and he is horribly outnumbered by the super villains.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:16AM
LuchaCoffee at 6:58AM, April 13, 2011
(online)
Peligroso Info

sex: Male
Height: 5'11
weight: 245 lbs
Distinguishing marks: tattoo on his arm that says DFFD, stands for “Dead Forever, Forever Dead”

Powers: Super Strength, neigh invulnerability, ability to create a fire like substance on his arm that he can use to destroy monsters or evil souls

Gadgets: his demonic bike named Hecate, it can go at blistering speeds and can appear if he summons it by its name.

Weakness: He is quick to fight and sometimes doesn't think before he leaps into a situation. Power wise the power that allows him to destroy monsters drains him heavily, to the point of near exhaustion.

Location: He currently resides in Newhaven City, a place that has become infested with darkness and depravity.

Group Affliation: Ex-member of the Outlaw Biker Gang “Los Muertos”

Bio: Johnny was an outlaw biker, he loved nothing more than riding the hot trails of the country, with his family and friends the “Los Muertos” and of course starting a few bar fights along the way. One night however; his life would be changed. A man dressed in white attacked the gangs home, killing everyone including Johnny's Father and Girlfriend, he himself was on deaths door, as he faded away, he was approached by a demon known as Wraith who struck up a deal with him, to give him his soul and he would unlock the power deep inside him and he would get his revenge, Johnny agreed and from then on, All Hell has Broken Loose!!

I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

Wes_Nero123 at 4:23PM, April 13, 2011
(offline)
This is a good start off for your character's relevant information. We should start off with our personal characters before we expand to the other relevant heroes & villains of the universe.

Lets say to start we include:
-Picture Reference (full body)
-Title character stars in
-Real Name
-Height
-Weight
-Powerset & Skills
-Gadgets(includes transportation)
-Location(Base of operations, city, etc.)
-Teams (what teams are he or she a part of, this includes government organizations and nicknames of groups like “Team Blue” from the HU Adventures/Shell chapter).
-Bio(make it as short and sweet as possible)

That should be good to cover one full page.
MrHades at 7:12AM, April 14, 2011
(online)
I don't mind drawing some dudes for this
Hey, why not follow me on Twitter? User name: @THE_MrHades
shastab24 at 3:28PM, April 14, 2011
(online)
I'm going to try and see about getting proper pictures of Sparkle and Astral. The former no longer will wear shoes (big feet, and her power causes them to get shredded often, anyways) and the latter needs a picture of his astral form, as well. I don't know if I would contribute stuff for my out-of-universe characters. Just because Split, Eiderdown, Fractal, and the Seraphim appear in “What You Believe” does not make them a part of the universe (and I still need to get the full okay from the story–especially as I'm waiting for fukujinzuke, Nepath and SympleSymon, among others).

I also am going to expand the information on the Floccinaucinihilipilification and provide my information on the Gunman (though he may be another from a different universe).
Hero at 6:46PM, April 14, 2011
(online)
Comet Kid
-Title character stars in: Comet Kid
-Sex: Male (Alternately, YES)
-Height: 5'7“
-Weight: 119 Lbs
-Powerset & Skills: Cosmic Energy imbues him with a force field able to protect and deflect force of and unknown strength, the ability to fly, breathe in space and create hard light constructs of most objects he can imagine that function as the real thing. Has an above average intelligence, a rarely used natural aptitude for science, is a decent mechanic and has an encyclopedic knowledge of anything superhero, real or fictional.
-Gadgets: A comet possessed by the ”energy signature“ of his mother, that flies and allows for orbital travel, a communal car called Knightrider that's shared by his teammates possessing many impressive technological features.
-Teams: La Guardia, The Young Guard, Heroes Unite, Heroes Alliance
-Bio: Born in an accident on the experimental space colony Pioneer, Comet Kid was imbued with strange cosmic energy that allowed him to create hard light energy constructs. Sent back to his mother's hometown after the energy itself took it's toll, Comet Kid reluctantly accepts the responsibility of protecting his hometown with the powers he's mastered.

Thunder-Cat Jr/Tech
-Sex: Male
-Height: 5'11”
-Weight: 135 lbs
-Powerset & Skills: An accomplished acrobat, martial artist, detective and inventor. Has leadership experience, and is skilled with computers and machines. Has inherited the ability to create lightning storms and cat like reflexes, agility and senses. Has a slight increase in strength over your average person, but combines this with his prior strength training to effectiveness.
-Gadgets: Portable computer equipment, T-shaped shuriuken with varying effect i.e. electric blasts, goop, nets, etc. Pellet to varying effects i.e. smoke bombs, explosives, flash pellets. A communal car shared by his teammates, Knightrider with many high tech gadgets and equipment.
-Teams“ La Guardia, The Young Gaurd, Heroes Unite, The Global Guardian Angels
-Bio: Born to an African King, Olauda Akim, Gotham was sent away at a young age to protect him from would be conquerors and usurpers. His caretaker, Jim Johnson alias the Black Knight taught him self sufficiency as his sidekick, Tech and not only enabled him to protect himself, but others. Now, with his hereditary powers kicking in, he's become the noble, if not insufferable, leader of Redrock Canyon's super youth, Thunder-Cat Jr.

Blitz
-Sex: Female
-Height: 5'5”
-Weight: 143 lbs
-Powerset & Skills: Blitz can travel at superhuman speeds, her fastest recorded is the speed of sound. In addition, Blitz develops strength and durability in positive correlation with her speed and can produce an aura that protects her and her intimate possessions from heat and friction. Her thought process is also as sped up during the time she speed up. Blitz was prior to her powers, accomplished in long distance running and without powers has a decent strength and speed. She also is skilled in the areas of sports medicine, animal husbandry and is a decent hand to hand fighter and thief.
-Gadgets: Blitz shares her teams car, The Knightrider, which possesses a variety of gadgets and technological advancements. She also cribs pellets from her friend Gotham with various properties such as flash bombs, explosives and smoke bombs.
-Teams: The Young Gaurd, Heroes Unite
-Bio: Roxy DuHearst was hit with lightning while working at her family's horse ranch. For whatever reason scientifically or magically, she now is capable of super fast movement and thought. She has chosen to use her abilities to fight crime.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
last edited on Jan. 7, 2013 8:03AM
shastab24 at 10:49PM, April 18, 2011
(online)
I was just thinking that, with suh a project, there are a lot of characters to go with. Just speaking of characters who have already shown up in Heroes Unite, HU Adventures and Heroes Alliance, we have:

Heroes: Acrobat, Amalgam, Amped, Archangel, Azumorph, Bleeder, Blitz, Blonde Marvel, Blue Beacon, Blue Jay, Bombshell, Celestial guardian (or Super Pope–whichever you want to call him), Claire Despoir, Clockwork, Coil, Comet Kid, Dasien, Defender, Devil Hawk, Energize, Exocet, Fearless, Fighter, The Flea, Hellfire, Hightide, HUB, HU Commander, Kaleidoskop I, Kaleidoskop II, Kat, L.E.G.E.N.D., Mr. Imp, Nebulon, Peligroso, Plot Twist, Power Patriot, Proxy, Psycho, Quantum, Radiation, Relik, Shell, Tazer, Tech, Timesweep, Titan, U.N.C.A. S.A.M., Virtus, Vora, and Watchman

Villains: Aliens who created Deuce, Anarch, The Ancient, Change, Chip, C.L.A.W., The Darkness, David, Desperado, Deuce, Deuce clone, Dozer, Ego, Exhale, Fury, Ghost-Face, Grey-Ghoul, “HAlloween Special” demon, “HU Adventures 6” demon, Icebox, “In and Out” robots, Jack of All Trades, The Lump, Motherboard, Neon, Ransom, Roots, Soulbound, Spike, Steam, The Stormfront, Thrawn, Ty

That isn't counting those upcoming or those from comics like Shell and Energize, which tie in directly to the whole universe. But things could be done like with the other handbooks: different volumes.

Also, I would be willing to set up my pages myself. Even if things don't go into this stuff, I can always use it for my own comics. It would be nice if I could get someone else to draw my characters, but then using the bios for my own purposes would be harder. I might try and get a good stab at Sparkle in, and hope I can make a good Astral, because I would be designing his astral form from scratch.
Abt_Nihil at 1:29PM, April 25, 2011
(offline)
shastab24: Compiling all the names was very helpful! I copied them into the second post and decided to turn it into a “table of contents”, from which I'll link to the individual forum posts.

Everyone, please reply and post info about the characters who don't have links yet! Please refer to Wes_Nero123's template (which I've copied+pasted into my first post).
Jules at 8:24PM, April 25, 2011
(online)
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x223/maximum241/ShadowFoxHAArtbyFuku.jpg
by Fuku

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x223/maximum241/MARCH1st2011shadowfoxpromo.png

Shadow Fox

-Title character stars in: Shadow Fox, Heroes Alliance (tba)

-Height: 5'10"
-Weight: 129

-Powerset & Skills:
TELEPORTATION
He's capable or warping in short distances at rapid speeds, but it physically drains him the more he does it and the farther he does it. He can only teleport at about a mile at a time before he has to rest and regain his concentration.

PURPLE MIST
He can emit a thick purple mist to temporarily blind and intimidate his foes.
There's always hints/traces of purple mist after Shadow Fox has taken down a large amount of enemies (it's like a signature of his).

-Gadgets: N/A
-Location: Goldenspark City (based in Arizona or a dry desert-like region)
-Teams:[/b Heroes Alliance

-Bio: A troubled teen heading down the wrong path in life makes a drastic transition after surviving a savage attack (that left his friends dead) by a large purple fox creature. After killing the beast, it reverted to a human state and he took the glimmering metal piece that appeared to be a fox-pendant that hung around his neck (as further proof of the incident and out of curiosity). Those who he once trusted attempted to kill him for the pendant later on (nearly succeeding)out of fear and for power-hungry reasons. Teo has since been determined to fight on the good side and to take vengeance on those who negatively influenced him (the same who tried killing him). Overtime the persona as the “Shadow Fox” stuck.

AzuJOD at 2:29AM, April 26, 2011
(online)
Azumorph

Titles appearing in: Heroes Unite, Heroes Alliance, Oz-Stars
Sex: Male
Height: Variable, usually 6'
Weight: Variable, usually 110lbs

Powerset and Skills:
Shapeshifting
Can transform his very malleable body into nearly any solid shape possible, such as stretching his limbs, turning his hands into hammers or becoming giant sized. However, he cannot change color or change into anything to complex (like anything with wheels)
Super strength
His strength and durability are relative to his shape and size e.g. becoming giant sized allows him to pick cars as if they were toys
Healing factor
He has the ability to regrow limbs if they are detached, or reattach limbs if he can find them

Gadgets:
Self repairing super suit

Teams:
Oz-Stars, Heroes Unite, Heroes Alliance

Bio:
One warm January evening, young James saw a bright blue light outside his bedroom window. Going outside to investigate, he found a small metal cylinder, with a tiny blue blob alien inside. The dying alien latched onto James' arm, and merged its DNA with him, giving him powers. He started out calling himself “Chango Presto”, before switching to “Azumorph” after a temporarily retirement.

HUB

Titles appearing in: Heroes Alliance, Oz-Stars
Sex: Female
Height: 3'9"
Weight: 99lbs

Powerset and Skills:
Technopathy
HUB has the ability to control any device that can receive a wireless signal.

Gadgets:
A anti-gravity chair of her own design, equipped with plasma cannons, a precision laser and extendable robotic arms.

Teams:
Oz-Stars, Heroes Unite, Heroes Alliance

Bio:
Lucy Hubbard used to work for a top secret agency in tech support. She was involved in the testing of an experimental vehicle, which crashed and resulted in her legs being amputated. She then volunteered for an experiment that would insert a series of microchips into her brain, which gave her technopathic powers. She left the agency afterwards to start her own computer company and eventually founded The Oz-Stars.
LuchaCoffee at 5:45PM, April 28, 2011
(online)
You think I should two other heroes to this or to the team building forum?

Name: Atomico
Height: 5'9
weight: 300 lbs

Powers: Super Strength, Invulnerable to most weaponry (cept for electrical attacks), extending arms (go about 15 feet), magnetic hands that he can control and use to take away weapons.

Infro: Atomico was created as a robot to preview the future in the 1950's by a professor by the name of Renzo Nakamura (Name change :P), however during a freak storm, a bolt of lighting hit Atomico, giving him a power source and a soul, with his new found powers, he seeks to help the word, with his creator at his side and his creators daughter Susie.

I will work on the Professor and Susie, think Astro Boy :P
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

shastab24 at 10:32PM, April 28, 2011
(online)
Hiro Nakamura? Careful NBC doesn't get wind of this character's backstory, or they might sue (you know how corporations are).
AzuJOD at 4:02AM, June 4, 2011
(online)
Hey guys. Here's a little thing I put together, a collage of a number of different heroes from the Heroes Unite universe. I don't if this is of use to anyone, but here you go.

(Click for a bigger version)
Sebastian_Sandberg at 4:42AM, June 4, 2011
(offline)
The HU isn't a strictly shared universe last time I checked. Nice collage, though.
Macattack at 7:53AM, June 4, 2011
(offline)
sawveet I'm in there! :D but is that really all there was? It felt like there was near hundreds of heroes in it. Especially in Ego
Abt_Nihil at 3:36PM, June 4, 2011
(offline)
AzuJOD
Hey guys. Here's a little thing I put together, a collage of a number of different heroes from the Heroes Unite universe.
Thanks! This will probably be convenient sometime :-)

Sebastian_Sandberg
The HU isn't a strictly shared universe last time I checked. Nice collage, though.
HUniverse is an established term though :P

Macattack
but is that really all there was? It felt like there was near hundreds of heroes in it. Especially in Ego
I think we had 16 heroes in EGO - plus, AzuJOD didn't claim that he'd included everyone who's ever appeared.
shastab24 at 3:59PM, June 4, 2011
(online)
AzuJOD's picture makes me think of it as a select screen for a fighting game. Of course, since I love fighting games. Plus, since I have MUGEN on my computer, I think of how such a thing could come to be.

Actually, I think about that a lot. It would be cool if people had the time (and I know people don't) to draw out sprites for their own characters and then use those to create their own fighters for the game. I've been considering doing something of the like with my own characters, to try and also couple with a situation where I have images ready so I don't have to draw as much if I want to put together a comic with my characters. It would involve me actually putting a lot of time into each drawing, though, and I would draw in parts (the head at different angles, all sorts of different expressions, the torso at different angles, and so on) for a bit more expediency, and so I could put the pieces together afterwards for different poses which I may not have even thought of when drawing initially.

If people had time for such a thing, though, I'm sure the MUGEN community would have people complaining, because they want their characters all in the same style (either Marvel vs. Capcom or SNK). However, it would also mean that said characters would be completely owned by their creators, since they didn't use sprites created by another company to make them.

And I will stop with my non-sequitur. My point was made in the first sentence, anyways.
Sebastian_Sandberg at 6:11PM, June 4, 2011
(offline)
Abt_Nihil
Sebastian_Sandberg

We really should establish the webcomics that doesn't count as part of the HUniverse though, only in broad strokes.

- Acrobat
- Bombshell
- Shades
- Virtus

Are not part of it, that's as many as I can count at this time.
shastab24 at 6:22PM, June 4, 2011
(online)
I usually think that, unless I see the Heroes Unite/Allance stuff affecting the comic itself, I don't consider it part of the larger continuity. Hence, it's easier to go with the comics that do tie in, of which I can think of Shell and Nepath's comics right now (I haven't read every comicfeaturing HU/HA characters, because I have to go from the beginning, due to me wanting the whole experience).

Of course, when it goes up, I will have a comic that ties in (though not all the time–it depends which storlines I'm doing on it). I also am meaning to really sit down and read Wireless and The Flea, for instance.
AzuJOD at 11:08PM, June 4, 2011
(online)
Sebastian_Sandberg
We really should establish the webcomics that doesn't count as part of the HUniverse though, only in broad strokes.

We could make a note about that in the timeline thread or something.

Macattack
sawveet I'm in there! :D but is that really all there was? It felt like there was near hundreds of heroes in it. Especially in Ego

I'd thought you'd be happy about that. And I was trying to represent the different creators with their characters as opposed to the individual characters themselves.

shastab24
AzuJOD's picture makes me think of it as a select screen for a fighting game.

I must admit “fighting game select screen” was one of my inspirations. The other being This Avengers cover and Dark Reign Files cover.
Abt_Nihil at 4:07AM, June 5, 2011
(offline)
Sebastian_Sandberg
Abt_Nihil
Sebastian_Sandberg

- Acrobat
- Bombshell
- Shades
- Virtus

As far as I can see, their relationship is asymmetric, right? Meaning: events in the individual webcomics (can) have relevance for HU/HA, but not vice versa. If that's correct, then the in-continuity/outside-of-continuity distinction wouldn't matter much for our purposes. And the individual webcomic creators know best anyway. It's not like we're forcing HUniverse continuity on anybody ^_^
Macattack at 6:59AM, June 5, 2011
(offline)
AzuJOD
I'd thought you'd be happy about that. And I was trying to represent the different creators with their characters as opposed to the individual characters themselves.

I try to be easily excitable. It makes life far more entertaining =D

shastab24
AzuJOD's picture makes me think of it as a select screen for a fighting game.

You know, I tend to use the character creator in Champions online to see if I can recreate superheroes I know in my spare time. Other than Wireless I've never actually entered any of them into the real world…. well playing world so I haven't had time to mess with their power trees but I do get some pretty accurate dopplegangers from time to time. http://macattackproductions.deviantart.com/gallery/28600458#/d36hhkihttp://macattackproductions.deviantart.com/#/d3i1564

There's something super cool about seeing your character fighting with his proper powers in an actual video game =)
Sebastian_Sandberg at 7:51AM, June 5, 2011
(offline)
Abt_Nihil
Sebastian_Sandberg
Abt_Nihil
Sebastian_Sandberg

- Acrobat
- Bombshell
- Shades
- Virtus

As far as I can see, their relationship is asymmetric, right? Meaning: events in the individual webcomics (can) have relevance for HU/HA, but not vice versa. If that's correct, then the in-continuity/outside-of-continuity distinction wouldn't matter much for our purposes. And the individual webcomic creators know best anyway. It's not like we're forcing HUniverse continuity on anybody ^_^

Yes, but titles like Crossoverlord and Crossoverkill tends to lump things together, making the lines very blurry for that batch of writers from time to time.
Abt_Nihil at 1:36PM, June 5, 2011
(offline)
Sebastian_Sandberg
…titles like Crossoverlord and Crossoverkill tends to lump things together, making the lines very blurry for that batch of writers from time to time.
Oh, right! But that's what I hired you for, so I don't have to pay attention to everything :P
Abt_Nihil at 4:14PM, July 23, 2011
(offline)
Bombshell
Picture Reference coming soon…
Title character stars in Bombshell drunkduck.com/bombshell
Other appearances: Heroes Unite, Heroes Unite: EGO,
Heroes Unite: Fury, Heroes Alliance # 0 (ongoing), Shell #2
Sex: Female
Height: 1.74 m / 5 ft 8.5 in
Measurements: 104-70-90 cm / 40-27-35 in
Cup: 34F (US), 34G (UK), 75H (EU/Jap)
Weight: Classified
Powerset & skills: Bombshell is eqipped with a cybernetic gauntlet on her left arm which enhances her strength, can give off electric charges to stun her enemies or fry their equipment, and with which she is able to plug into all sorts of machinery by creating a temporary interface. She also has a keen tactical mind, some basic martial arts and boxing training, and slightly above average strength and stamina.
Gadgets: Cybernetic gauntlet (see above), cyborg prosthesis (left arm)
Location (Base of operations, city, etc.): New York, NY
Teams: Heroes Unite, Heroes Alliance
Bio: Aria was born to Italian upper-class parents, who provided their
daughter with an international education, eventually resulting in her
position at the UN HQ in New York. However, for a long time she did not
have any clear-cut goals in life. It was the tragic death of her
brother, who was doing humanitarian work in Africa, which, combined with
some as of yet CLASSIFIED events, ultimately led to her creating the
vigilante persona Bombshell, since Aria felt that she had to oppose the
arms business and the system endorsing it more directly.
She is one of the five founding members of Heroes Unite, and the founder of Heroes Alliance.
last edited on July 23, 2011 4:24PM
fukujinzuke at 1:07PM, July 25, 2011
(online)

-Title: “SHELL” (http://www.drunkduck.com/SHELL)
-Height: 178 cm / 5'10"
-Weight: 77.5kg / 155 lbs
-Powerset & Skills
1) Muscular ampliphier robotics,
2) Built-in repulsor engine with multiple output points allowing for:
-concentrated beam expulsion,
-immediate proximity repulsor fields (mostly for shields),
-lift + flight.
3) Volucite* alloy (light weight) exosuit armor,
(*note: Volucite is a fictional crystalline material based on Hayao Miyazaki's “Laputa: Castle in the Sky,” so the material of the armor itself makes it lighter than it looks, may even allow for ‘hover,’ while maintaining diamond-like integrity)
-Gadgets: Exosuit armor.
-Teams:
Heroes Alliance
Heroes Unite
-Bio:
Masao Kimura is a robotics engineer/physicist/chemist who lost his wife and daughter due to an accident caused by a fight between super-powered metahumans. After years of mourning, Kimura created an exosuit out of an heirloom samurai armor set made from extremely rare material element, volucite, with the incorporation of new technologies in efforts to provide a new line of defense for the non-superpowered population.
last edited on July 25, 2011 1:37PM
ironhand at 1:46AM, June 10, 2012
(offline)
Unfortunmately, I may have to take The Flea out of the mix from here on out. I'm trying to cut ties from HU and HA in terms of his regular title (not because I don't like this universe, but more because I have slowly created one with government based groups and themes the story carries which may not make sense amongst the HU univserse). I won't erase history that he's worked alongside them, because that wouldn't be fair but I would prefer if he could no longer be used.
Regarding the wiki and from what I've just said: I will write up his bio but most likely write very very little in terms of the regular series and more about him being with the Heroes Unite.
Again, this is nothing against this universe created because I love it very much and enjoy it (in fact, I have story ideas and characters I'd like to recommend.), this is more because as The Flea has gone, storylines and themes have been created that may not suit the HU world.
Hopefully that makes sense lol!
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
ironhand at 2:19AM, June 10, 2012
(offline)
Regarding what I have just said, here is the wiki thing for The Flea.
The Flea
Picture Reference: -To be posted soon-
Title: The Flea (Regular Series) #1-Ongoing (http://www.essentialwebcomics.com/showcase/webcomics-gallery/webcomics-gallery-pageflip/50-the-flea-pageflip)
Heroes Unite (Guest Appearance) #3 EGO
Heroes Unite Adventures (Guest Appearance) #3, #4, #5,
Height: 6ft 1inch
Weight: 135 lbs
Powerset And Skills:The Flea's suit has a built-in shrinking device which enables him to change his size very quickly and efficiently. The suit also enables him to fly and register his opponents and scan for their weaknessess. Rick also has a very tactical mind and is also a superb hand-to-hand combatant, skilled all-around athlete, and excellent marksmen.
Gadgets: The Flea's suit (see above). He also has a “shrinking-gun.” This gun will shrink and grow with the owner of the suit and can be interchangeable between both stun-gun and lethal force.
Teams: Formerly Heroes Unite, The Pantheon (see regular series)
Bio: Little is known of Rick White's past due to his memory being erased before being put into The Flea suit. After waking up, Rick found himself with another size-changing hero, Atom, who claimed he saved him from a group who failed in making The Flea their soldier and mercenary. Rick, having no memory of his past life and having no-one or nowhere to go, became a hero alongside Atom.
Over his time as the size changing hero known as The Flea, Rick has slowly adapted into his new lifestyle and integrated himself within the Heroes Unite network, signing up and assisting them on multiple occasions.
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon