RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 9:48PM, April 19, 2024
(offline)
Dr Vira:*as their lips eventually part? Pico was visually getting excited*mmmngh~ oh Pico you dirty Hedgehog~*Vira happily sat on Picos now pointy lap making Pico flinch*

Pico:(oh Zot~)*they began to have passionate love throughout the night.the next morning-* groan~*Vira woke Pico up by kissing his pants*

Dr Vira:good morning~*Vira was happily blushing clearly in love*

Shallot:should he also look up info on the elite 4?

Sakura:knowing him he probably chose against that idea.if you want I could ask Nurse Joy later if she could give you notes or something.

Shallot:sounds good.

Daisy:mmmngh~ good morning family!~*Daisy and Brenton walked in.the former happily twitching for obvious reasons*

Brenton:is that breakfast?

Sakura:not for you hon~ i'm making sure Raboot will recover in no time!

Shallot:…“family?”

Daisy:oh did i say that? it's just yesterday was so exciting and…*she happily held her own cheeks while daydreaming*he was like a pink haired prince~…sigh.

Shallots:*sweatdrops*(humans…)

Brenton:*grabs a energy drink from the fridge*i want to start training again but i'm worried that will just depress Raboot.are we sure we're fresh out?

Shallot:yeah we're out of Senzu beans.
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
last edited on April 20, 2024 5:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:12AM, April 20, 2024
(online)
BP:M-morning…*stretches and flinches from her kisses*

Dr Vira:you sleep well?

DP:mhm.*gets up and stretches*

Dr Vira:
im so glad to hear.*gets up and presses against him hugging him* thank you for coming out.

BP:
no problem.*holds her back and kisses her*

Dr:Vira:
*kisses back and moves her hand down towards his tail and gives it a rub*

BP:!*glows briefly and feels an odd warmth from within*H-hey now.

Dr Vira:oh, I figure I'd give you a little tease. I didn't know your tail were so sensitive.

Sakura:don't worry dear. I'm sure Raboot will recover in time. I would take it slow for now and ease him in with other exercises.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 6:23AM, April 20, 2024
(offline)
Pica:(knowing our luck that glow was going to do something.)

Pico:to be fair this tail is technically new and different.*he wagged his little tail as Vira went down and kissed Picos rod a few times*MOAN~

Dr Vira:how would you like to carpool with me?~

Pico:drive together to work?

Dr Vira:mmm hmm~*she then gave Pico a few playful strokes making her happily blush*

Pico:s-sure~

Brenton:if you say so babe.*as he walked outside he began to stretch*(ugh i'm feeling a little out of it.)sigh.when was it the last time I trained? i'm feeling stiff in the arms and everything.*he then sat down and meditated*

shadowbladeXIII at 7:37AM, April 20, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:I'll go get my keys.*gives him another kiss*I'll see you in a bit.*sways as she walks*

DP:(are we falling for her, or did she fall for us?)

Pica:(yes)

*time passes and eventually breakfast comes to him*

Sakura:Look who I brought to eat with us!

Raboot:Rab!*sits down and hands his trainer a fresh dish of meat and noodles*
penciel at 2:33PM, April 20, 2024
(offline)
*as he eventually walked out Pico was on the phone with someone*

Rose:-an Observatory?

Pico:yeah i was stargazing.don't worry i plan to get off work a little early today to spend some much-needed time with my beautiful fiancé.

Rose:oh you~ ok.love you Pico and so that you know that i'm ok too i'll send you a little present~

Pico:ok?…*as she hung up Pico got into Viras car*

Dr Vira:one of your wives?

Pico:something like tha-*his phone went off and as Pico looked at he nose bleed.Rose had sent him a pic of her posing shyly in her underwear*(oh my Zot…)

Brenton:you holding up Raboot?

Raboot:Rab!(yeah!)

Brenton:good.*munch slurp munch! Raboot happily ate with his trainer and mother*(so he can limp around? good he is recovering.)

Sakura:mmm~ i don't like tooting my own horn but i out did myself~

Brenton:when Raboot heals we have to head back to Kanto right away.

Sakura:do you think you'll be ready?

Brenton:i'm more fired up then ever to w-

???:oh my gosh!~*10 women in bikini's ran up to Sakura as they comedically pushed Brenton out of the way*

Raboot:Rab??(Dad??)

Brenton:i'm ok!

???:aren't you Kantos new model Son Sakura? we're big fans!*they all showed magazines of Sakura posing in a bikini and holding a trophy.*

Raboot:Raboo?(model?)

Brenton:Sakura won a modeling contract in Cerulean City not too long ago.

Sakura:th-that's me~

???:(oh my gosh she's so pretty~)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:17PM, April 20, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:what did she send you?

BP:
uhh*figdits with the phone and puts it back in*just an update is all.

Dr Vira:
must have been one heck of an update to make you blush like that.

???:
we have to know, what's your secret?

Sakura:
um…eat well, train hard,get a good night's rest…that's all I can think of at the moment.(im not used to so much attention outside the family.)
penciel at 5:49PM, April 20, 2024
(offline)
Pico:hahaha…you have no idea.(i didn't think Rose was the outwardly flirting type.)

DP:(we didn't think she ever used a gun either.)

*as they reached Chimera INC Pico was slipping on his uniform and as they entered the building Vira happily fixed up Picos tie*

Pico:you would think after all the weddings i'd be used to tying this thing by now.

Dr Vira:*calmly giggles*do you have anything special to do today?

Pico:nothing but the usual.

Dr Vira:*pecks him on the cheek*then i might need your assistance later Mr Stone~*he then stand by Leons office with his eyes closed.*

*Brenton calmly picked up Raboot and pulled up Sakura*

Brenton:sorry ladies but Sakura is busy.*he walked them to the beach as he placed Raboot down softly*

Sakura:my hero~ *mwah!~*

Brenton:hehe!*he headpatted Raboot*i just figured that we needed space from your fans.
shadowbladeXIII at 12:32AM, April 21, 2024
(online)
BP:(hopefully business is going alright.)

Leon:good morning Pico!*gives him a hug*

DP:
erm, morning. What's got you all cheery?

Leon:
I got the news on the test results that happened!

Sakura:
well, Im glad we get to do so. So, you two are going to take it easy right?

Raboot:
…boot!*nods several times*
penciel at 1:26AM, April 21, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*smiles*should have figured as much.alright boss! then let's celebrate.*he ran into Leons office pouring wine into two glasses*cheers!

Leon:haha! indeed.*he grabbed said glass and sat at his desk*soon we'll have a higher population.

Pico:hmmm…(it'll still be a snail pace though.and then there's those Reploids Omega Zero and that copy of X.we can take them on no problem!…doesn't mean they won't stop Terminator style.)

DP:(soon that “X” will send stronger and stronger machines after Leon…and we'll be ready.)

Brenton:exactly.*he laid down on the sand with his hands behind his head.Sakura was hugging Raboot*just you me and Raboot.

*hearing this Raboot happily nodded while blushing looking full of bliss*
Raboot:(so this what being pampered feels like.)

Sakura:wonderful~ luckily i'm always prepared.*she took out a capsule and threw it as a picnic appeared making Raboot looked in awe*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:10AM, April 21, 2024
(online)
BP:by the way, Leon…I have to ask. will there be stronger bots coming back to harm you?

Leon:…*stops and thinks* yes and no. From what I know there is a limit on what can be sent back. It was a prototype build, after all. living breathing creatures should be able to travel back just fine.*remembering his experience*with maybe a side effect or two. Machines are more complicated. There is a finite limit they can send back, before being rejected. The more complicated the machine, the less chance it has to travel.

DP:(That army must have been really basic and cheap to send back then.)Leon, what if they are able to upgrade?

Leon:…*stops and theorizes*I suppose it would be possible, but it would also go against The energy laws “X” set up. One jump consumes a lot of power, and in a time of limited energy for machines. If I had a guess, he only has a few more attempts before making things worse for those in his *air quotes*“utopian city” for man and machine.

BP:Is it as fake as he is?

Leon:Actually, its not that bad. I snuck in once. People and humanoids do live in peace in there, but the consequences for everyone outside those walls are unbearable.

Sakura:
I figure we would ease in the day with a picnic. Raboot, you can make anything you want.

Raboot:
boot?*looks in the basket to see all the ingredients for a sandwich* and other things

Sakura:
that's right.*smiles and pats his head making the bunny blush*
penciel at 7:50AM, April 21, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*sighs as he clenched both fists*(no one should suffer through a apocalypses.)

Leon:*smiles*i know what you are thinking but you shouldn't worry about a history way pass your time.

Pico:screw that nonsense i want to see “X” and give him a peace of my mind!! he is using my brother's face as a tyrannical dictatory that probably rules on a steel throne.this is personal!!*his aura flared as he looked pissed*

Brenton:*smirks*you're spoiling him you know.
*Raboot began to grab many spicey Chili berries and put them on his sandwich as the fire rabbit took a bite.*he's my Pokémon you beautiful thief.

Sakura:exactly~ and he's my baby~*she picked Raboot up and kissed him on the cheek as she smirked at her husband*

Raboot:*face burning up from the affection he covered his eyes*rab…(mom…)

Sakura:jealous?~

Brenton:no way! *smirks back*

shadowbladeXIII at 11:14AM, April 21, 2024
(online)
DP:…(what if we could though?)

BP:(I know what your thinking, and the answer is no. That thing device is tied to two of our future children. I don't want to think about messing with that device and what would happen to them. Even if we learn it, and even replicate it, it would still take time and leave Leon defenseless.)

Pica:
(that sucks!)

BP:(I know.)

Leon:everything alright?

DP:Just a little angry…*thinks about something*Leon, you had to survive that, right?

Leon:
I am trained in a few things, yes. Hunting, shooting, hand to hand. It helped get through the day. Though im not on the level of a hero like you.

Sakura:
good.*gives him a hug playfully pressing against him*beacuse you were mine first.*kisses him*and I'll never let you forget that.

Raboot:
boot(wow. this is a family.)*smiles and takes another bite*
last edited on April 21, 2024 12:54PM
penciel at 2:43PM, April 21, 2024
(offline)
Pico:then let me train you.*Pico looked determined*

Leon:*surprised*train me?

Pico:let me teach you how i fight so that you can truly defend yourself.let me show you how to use techniques i've learned on the other Earth and how to truly utilise your aura.

Leon:*Leon closed his eyes and smiled*(he really is like what the history books say.)very well Pico you'll train me.

Brenton:*smirks*funny since i'm always making sure you remember that.

Sakura:oooh!~*Brenton pinned Sakura on the sand as the 2-tongue wrestle*mmmngh~ oh Brenton~

Raboot:*sweatdrops*(what am i? a third wheel??)Rab…*suddenly Shallots Slowpoke was in front of Raboot blankly staring*Raboot?(Slowpoke?)

Slowpoke:slow……..

Raboot:Raboot.(Aunt Shallot isn't going to like this.)

Slowpoke:poke?………(Mom?………)

Sakura:mmmmnnnngh~ stop~ oh hello Slowpoke.how did you get here?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:41PM, April 21, 2024
(online)
Leon:Let me, just get changed, and meet me on the training floor.

BP:
sure.

Leon:
alright.(holy cow this is so cool!!!)

*later in the training room*

Leon:
*now sporting a black tanktop and green jeans*okay here we are.

DP:first we're going to work with your Aura. What do you know about it?

Leon:
absolutely nothing.

*silence*

BP:
…what?

Leon:I mean, I've heard the term be thrown around and that some machines have anti aura tech, but never knew what it was.

DP:then, that attack…

Leon:I knew how to do that, but it takes a lot out of me. Its only my second time doing it, and I usually ending up passing out and need surgery. Im shocked that I don't have any scars from when you did it.

Slowpoke:
slow……

Sakura:I see. So, she let you come ahead to make sure things are okay.

Slowpoke:slow…*starts to look in the picnic basket*

Sakura:oh, he must still be hungry. I'll fix you up something.

last edited on April 21, 2024 6:03PM
penciel at 6:19PM, April 21, 2024
(offline)
Pico:well your issue is obvious.you had the power but misuse it.your aura although in your case a genetic trait isn't supposed to be used as an explosion.that just destroys the body from the inside out.

Leon:i'm well aware of that.*frowns*how are you supposed to use it?

Pico:aura is about convention and focus.it helps guide it to a certain point in your body and-*BAM! Pico fired a bullet sized sphere at a dart board*you'll have to find your center and then concentrate…or you could go down a different path.

Leon:different path?

Pico:ki is like aura.it has the same principles but warmer and wlld.*Pico fired a ki beam at a target destroying it*if left unchecked you could be a weapon…or if you control that energy? it will let you do great things.such as flight or even read minds and teleport.

*Pico closed his eyes as he flew up into the air*

Leon:(amazing…)

Dr Vira:*secretly watching*(oh my! he really is a hero.)

*Sakura started making a berry dish as Slowpoke then happily ate it*

Sakura:*giggles*look at him go.

Brenton:no kidding…
last edited on April 21, 2024 7:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:56PM, April 21, 2024
(online)
Leon:I…think I'll stick with what I know, even though that is a little.

BP:well, that makes it easy for both of us. tell me, have you ever meditated before?

Leon:haven't had time. I was always on the move.

DP:right. Well, we have all the time here.

Pica:
(you know, we could bring him to one of the old temples…)

BP:
(No good. Future Alaric is still out there and vigil is perusing him. Last thing I want is two major timeline incidents at the same time.)

Pica:
(good point)

Leon:we aren't going to need a waterfall to meditate under are we? I kinda prefer to stay dry.

Shallot:Slowpoke!*rushes over and hugs the big pink thing*Oh my baby, are you alright?

Slowpoke:
…poke…

Sakura:what happened?

Alex:
slowpoke smelled what you were cooking and wanted some more. Shallot, being full of motherly intent, went searching. Gotta say, this is the most active I've seen him.

Shallot:you silly thing. You have a passion for eating like all of us, don't you? Im so sorry he interrupted.
last edited on April 21, 2024 8:24PM
penciel at 8:40PM, April 21, 2024
(offline)
Pico:waterfall meditation would help…*he waved it off*but i feel the same way.no we're doing something a little more akin to a Buddhist Monk.*Pico sped past Vira and came back with incents as he lighted them up all over the room*your mind needs to stay calm so just sit still and relax those muscles.

*as Pico sat with Leon? the lion Mobian watched with curiosity as his ancestor's body glowed*

Leon:*smiles*(what's this feeling? it's like i can feel Picos aura but i can't really describe it.)

Brenton:don't be.just like you he is family.besides? Slowpoke is just chilling after all.what harm could it be to just hangout?

Rockruff:ruff ruff!*Alex's Rockruff ran up to and sat on Brenton as he licked him*

Brenton:h-hi to you too.

Sakura:it looks like a family picnic now~*pulls out more food and spreads them out as Brenton head scratched the happy rock type doggo*

shadowbladeXIII at 9:36PM, April 21, 2024
(online)
BP:Relax a little more.

Leon:alright.*loosens up*

DP:*feels his aura*(he's unstable.)

Pica:(that's fine, its his first time. we're asking him just to get out there. He probably doesn't even know how much potential he has.)

Alex:
shallot, you shouldn't eat too much.

Shallot:
nonsense, I have to keep myself and our kid fed. *starts making odd things and chowing down*

Sakura:Don't worry Alex. She's going to be fine. I prepped for everyone.

Raboot:*looks at Rockruff*

Rockruff:*runs over looking to play*
penciel at 10:06PM, April 21, 2024
(offline)
*suddenly? Leons aura began to calm down as it glowed inside him*

Leon:is this normal?

Pico:you're doing fine just stay calm.let the aura stay inside you and-*Kitty the Lioness walked in looking a bit nervous*

Kitty:e-excuse me sir? i brought you both tea.

Leon:ah yes thank you very much Kitty.

Pico:*stares at Kitty*(so either Kitty and i will fall in love or Jill and Fang will get together…or both.)

Kitty:Mr Pico?

Pico:guh!*snatches tea while blushing*thank you.

Brenton:did you catch him in a Pokéball yet?*Brenton grabbed a tennis ball and threw it as Rockruff ran after it*

Alex:n-not really. but it looks like he won't leave my side either way.

*as Rockruff ran back he ran circles around Raboot dropping the ball and licking the rabbit*
last edited on April 22, 2024 3:04AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:18AM, April 22, 2024
(online)
Kitty:its quite alright.

Leon:how are things going with your fiance?

Kitty:
great! all the wedding plans are coming along. How are your plans going Leon?

Leon:
its going alright. You heard the news right?

Kitty:I did from Connie. We have a working formula!

Raboot:boooot~*laughs as he's licked*

Sakura:that rockruff is very friendly. You think we should let Chronoa's Sylveon's near it? I think it would be the perfect pokemon.

penciel at 5:23AM, April 22, 2024
(offline)
Pico:i even rented a building for your people to store and sell the product.

Kitty:thank you so much Mr Pico!*she excitedly leaned forward making Pico nervously scratched his cheek*

Pico:i'm just doing my part.hell it really isn't a problem.*Pico crossed his arms and leaned on a wall*

Brenton:i mean it couldn't hurt to give it a go right?

*10 minutes later they returned to the Pokémon Center when suddenly-*

Chronoa:surprise!~

Brenton:guh!*Chronoa tackle hugged Brenton as Rockruff walked in with Alex*

Alex:remember no running around and be gentle.

Rockruff:bark!*the rock puppy walked up to the timid Sylveon as he nuzzled him*

Sylveon:syl-ve?

Rockruff:ruff.*licks Sylveon*

Shallot:*hugging her Grookey and Sobble as Slowpoke slept*(so cute.)

Rin:*giggles*(that puppy is so sweet~)
shadowbladeXIII at 2:22PM, April 22, 2024
(online)
Leon:we're all doing our part, Kitty.

Kitty:I know gran-oh right…you don't look like my grandpa anymore.

Leon:you can still call me that if you want.*smiles*

Kitty:
understood sir. Pico, I can not thank you enough for keeping Mr Leon safe.

Bryn:puppa play!

Rin:not yet dear, let the puppy do its work.

Bryn:work?

Rin:
*nods*Sylveon needs a hug that only that puppy can do.

Bryn:oooh…ok!

Alex:
well, I see that this is working out well.

Chronoa:it is.*smiles as Syleveon goes and tries to play with Rockruff*
penciel at 3:42PM, April 22, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*chuckles as he rubbed the back of his head*it's no big deal Kitty.just doing my job.

Kitty:*the lioness full of gratitude smiled sweetly*either way i'm so thankful that you are apart of our team.

Pico:o-oh! no problem.

Kitty:my fiancé and i are going out for coffee in a bit.would you like to join us?

Pico:*remembering the fiancés fate Pico clenched his fists*uh s-sure.

Brenton:every little bit will help.*he smiled as he watched the 2 Mons play.Rin then hugged Brenton's arm*

Rin:oh Light~…

Nurse Joy:*walks up to the group*Mr Son? Professor Oak is on the phone asking for you.

Brenton:um ok?*as he answered the phone he could see the video showed footage of the Professor and Leon*Leon?

Professor Oak:yes he is why i called.

Sakura:*waves at the Professor*good morning Professor Oak~

Leon:Brenton? meet me in Pallet Town right away!

Brenton:why?

Leon:because i'm going to train you! get ready for a Champion time!!!

Brenton:oh…

Sakura/Brenton:WHAT?!*both surprised they zoomed into the camera*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:21PM, April 22, 2024
(online)
BP:(oh Michael, why did you have to curse me with this knowledge?)

DP:
(he could have at least told us when it would happen. Its going to be awkward if it happens after I shake his hand)

Kitty:
everything ok?

BP:
yeah. Just thinking if I should get cake with the coffee.

Kitty:they have 4 types, by the way. All of them are delish.

Leon:
I think only 2 of them are good.

Kitty:
*pouts* you and your taste buds.

Leon:
you heard me, get over here and I'll make you the best like no one ever was.

Sakura:I'll have him over in a bit.
penciel at 4:52PM, April 22, 2024
(offline)
Pico:sounds good..*later Pico walked out with Kitty*

Kitty:oh and the cookies too! mmmm~ i feel naughty eating there but they taste so good.

Pico:heh i can't wait.*as they reached the café? Pico sighed*(i need to chin up.)hmmm so where is he?

Kitty:he'll be here.

Leon:great! i'll be in Professor Oaks lab waiting.see you there future Champion.*as the call ended Brenton's eyes sparkle in excitement*

Brenton:alright!*he fist bumped the air*

Sakura:honey aren't you forgetting something?

Brenton:…no…? ok so Raboot is still a little injured.but he's healing! he'll be fine if we take the long route to Kanto.if we boat ride to Kanto we'll have him healed by then.

*later on a familiar yacht Sakura was hugging Raboot as everyone relaxed*

Brenton:thanks again Captain.

Captain:of course Mr Son!
shadowbladeXIII at 7:39PM, April 22, 2024
(online)
BP:*sighs*(its going to be okay)

???:excuse me, is this the right cafe?

Kitty:*gasps*Hector!*gives the big lion a hug and several kisses*

Hector:
h-hey…come on.*looks over* and who's your friend here?

Captain:its always a pleasure to help get your crew where ever it may be.

Shallot:
so how long till we get there?

Captain:at least one more day. Im putting it to full blast.

Sakura:
just be careful for any dangers.

penciel at 8:36PM, April 22, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*smiles*hi there! my name is Pico.i'm a security guard at Chimera INC.

Hector:oh? so Leon finally got protection.

DP:snrk!*Dark was holding in his laughter*exactly.*as Pico shook Hectors hand? he started to feel a sharp pain in the back of his mind.as he closed his eyes he began to see a vision of the event.in said vision stronger looking Mavericks fired at Hector killing him*

Pico:(a-a vision? but why would they-)“!”

All Picos:(they think that Hector…is Leons ancestor!)

Hector:are you ok friend?

Pico:y-yeah.just a…headache.

Captain:i assure you ma'am that you have nothing to worry about.the Gyarados are all migrating to Galar and there won't be any storms for 3 weeks.

Brenton:until we reach Kanto i am making sure that Raboot and i will spend as much time together as possible.

*Raboots eyes sparkle the same way as Sakura*

Sakura:really honey?~ that will make him feel so much better.

Raboot:*nods enthusiastically as Brenton head pat his starter*Rab!
shadowbladeXIII at 12:42AM, April 23, 2024
(online)
Hector:oh. I might have something for that.

BP:I-its fine.

Hector:
Alright then. So, Pico I have to ask, how does a hero like you become someone's body guard?

Kitty:Hector! Sorry Pico. He's read a few articles on your heroics. Hector likes to study up on people before going to meet them.

Sakura:your gonna have so much fun Raboot. Think of this like a little vacation before the big trip.

Raboot:boot!*nods and let's Sakura scoop him up making the starter blush*

Sakura:your my tough little guy.*comes over to brenton* and you, are my tough man.

Chronoa:so, what is there to do on this big ship?

Rin:
from what I've seen, a lot from fishing to relaxing. Shallot's already taking a nap.
penciel at 1:31AM, April 23, 2024
(offline)
Hector:i thought you were supposed to be a fox.

Pico:i am-er was.i just drank a potion.

Hector:i also heard rumors that you can fly?

DP:well yeah but i prefer running.

Kitty:Hector please…*Pico was frantically looking around when suddenly-*

Pico:“!”(shit not again!)everyone scatter!!!*he instinctively pushed Henry as a X drone shot a bullet.the bullet hit Picos shoulder and went through Henry's skull*

X Drone:BZZT~mission accomplished.*it then teleported away*

Kitty:h-Henry!!!*as she hugged the body Pico felt a jolt of electricity through his own*

Pico:BZZZZZZZZT~ GAAAAAAAH!!!*he then collapsed to the ground*

*an hour later Pico was slowly waking up*
Kitty:i-is he going to be ok?

Eggman:whatever shot him disrupted his aura channels.he'll live but his aura might not be responsive for a while.

Pico:*jolts up from pain*AAAUUUUUGH!!!…..Robotnik?

Eggman:stay still you idiot! or you'll undo my stitching.

*Shallot was happily napping by cuddling Slowpoke in one of the rest rooms*

Brenton:you know she's been pretty chill this whole trip.*smirks*she should be pregnant more often.

Sakura/Chronoa:Brenton??

Brenton:i'm joking.

Sakura:*kisses her fire type bunny*she's just more opened up that's all~

Brenton:*headpats Raboot*right.how about a family game to pass the time?

Gokun:ooh can we play poker??

Gardivor:Gokun…*glares*you are too young for that.

Gokun:*gulps*r-right.

RabootRab Rab~*affectionately nuzzles Sakura*

shadowbladeXIII at 4:17AM, April 23, 2024
(online)
BP:what's going on? Why did you help me?!

Robotnik:well, for starters something interesting always goes on around you Mr Stone. Second of all, some machine pretender has now come back twice using what I can only assume time travel. I want to know why this tech is so advanced, and why its coming after you.

DP:
first thing, answer my questions. Where's Kitty?

Robotnik:
*points right next to him* I could not save her mate. As good as I am, a bullet to the noggin is too fatal to fix. Be glad I was able to stop the bleeding in you. Those shots would have drained you in a few minutes.

Gokun:“he loves you mom”

Sakura:
and I love him too.

Gardivor:gokun, we're going to have a talk about trying to embarrass other pokemon later.

Gokun:mom, im doing it for the sake of translation is all.

Gardivor:don't tell me that, I can sense your intentions.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon