RP Zone

Heroes wanted
shadowbladeXIII at 5:49AM, Sept. 29, 2014
(online)
Cooler:you know, I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to use this form. really I wasn't. it just seems like a waste*flies down and pulls Brenton up by the tail*however the fact you got me to do this…well you should be flattered. Rarely anyone gets to see me like this. Well, now that you got me in this state how about I reward you with a workout?*he then proceeds to use Brenton as a punching bag*

*Elsewhere Gohan was having trouble he got to Korin's tower with no problem however, he was having trouble getting back Since Cooler's cadre's now found his location and were trying to blast him out of the skies*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Sept. 29, 2014 12:06PM
picosux224 at 12:32PM, Sept. 29, 2014
(offline)
*but then Piccolo saved him letting the boy reach Korins tower and get the senzu beans*
*meanwhile*
Brenton:jerks like you….will never win*he then slowly got up*my whole life ive been running away from my problems….but no more*Cooler tries to punch the half breed but he caught his fist then powered up*you hear me Cooler?! no more!*he then started to punch and kick him repeativly*if i don't kill you someone else will!*with most of his streangth he gathered a ball of energy in his hand it then got bigger and bigger and more unstable*take this! nova spirit ball!*
*meanwhile*
*Gohan was able to give 1 bean to Goku before the rest were destroyed and since at the time Piccolo killed 2 of Coolers men it was easy to defeat the 3rd guy*
Sakura:i gotta help him!
Goku:no Sakura Cooler is to strong i,ll handle him myself*he then used instant transmission*
*back to the fight*
*the nova spirit ball hit Cooler in all drection but it didnt hurt him that much*
Cooler:was that the best you could fight? pitifull really imay as well blowthe planetup right now
*suddenly Goku appears and turns into a super sayian*
Brenton:Goku!
Goku:Cooler you are a heartless monster that cares ownly for revenge.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 7:33PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:47PM, Sept. 29, 2014
(online)
Cooler: well concider this: the entire universe is squishy and your family is naturaly the most dominiant of race when it comes to power and live longer than any other. what do you expect us to do anyway? its cold out there. kind of like our family now that I think about it. Anyway point is dog eat dog space and im growing tired of you monkies…*points to the sky and a small light forms* so how about I just blow you all up?*the ball then grows huge very fast* yes that seems rather fair. Catch!*flings it towards the party slowly coming at them*…(you know despite its destrutivity this might back*insert mind laughter here* oh who am I kidding there's noway a pair of monkeys can knock this thing away.)
picosux224 at 3:11PM, Sept. 29, 2014
(offline)
* both Goku and Brenton tried to push the death ball as it tries to crush them through the earth*
Goku:Brenton listen to me! are you gonna let Cooler destroy the planet!?
Brenton:of course not!*they both then powered up and pushed the death ball back Cooler sees this and ownly laughs*
Cooler:if you 2 honestly believe you have thepower to reflect myattack then you are both mistaken
*insert epic DBZ music here*
Goku:ka…
Brenton:me…
Goku:ha…
Brenton:me!…
Cooler:whats this?
Both:Ha!!*the 2 saiyanssent Cooler into the sun with a combined attack almost destroying his whole body leaveing just a head to float in space. but back on earth*
*the 2 saiyans breathe a sigh a relief as they revert back to normal they then callapsed to the floor and started to laugh*
Brenton:that was…intense
Goku:yeah..hey good jobyou did great
Brenton:…thanks
*suddenly the whole group flew to them*
Sakura:Brenton! Goku!
Gohan:dad!
*asthe 2 heros stoodup Brenton was tackled by Sakura who was laughing at the same time she then punched him in the arm*
Brenton:ow! hey! what was that for?!
Sakura:that was for scareing mehalf to death! you jerk!
Brenton:oh come on i just helped saved the planet twice in 1 week wheres my re-*before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted by a pasionate kiss that lasted a few minutes*
Sakura:that was for everything else
Goku:ahem…*realising they forgot their were people around them they blushed*i think its about time we head back to our camp and rest.
Brenton:r-right
last edited on Sept. 29, 2014 3:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:16PM, Sept. 29, 2014
(online)
*and so the group went back to make a long story short everyone ate and was merry unto the evening when the stars came out. Sakura came out and saw Brenton star gazing she approached him slowly and sat right next to him*
Sakura: hey…
picosux224 at 4:37PM, Sept. 29, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton sighs as he looked at Sakura*
Brenton:hey…*she smiles at him*
Sakura:you ok?
*Brenton looked at his bandages then at the stars*
Brenton:nah im fine.so whats up? you look like you got somthing on you're mind
last edited on Sept. 29, 2014 8:08PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:09PM, Sept. 29, 2014
(online)
Sakura:well…its jut im impressed by what you;ve done so far…not many sayains can say they fought 2 super sayains and a child of Lord Cold. its…pretty imprssive.*she then rubs the back of her head and let's silence take hold for a bit* So um,dang it how do I say this….*her face beganto reden*
picosux224 at 2:14AM, Sept. 30, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton looks at Sakura blushing as well as he got an idea of what she was trying to say*
Sakura:i…i love you*she then smiled at him blushing less the half sayian on the other hand…*
Brenton:er uh i um i l-love u-you t-to*this causes Sakura to stop blushing and peck him on the cheek*
Sakura:im so glad*they then fell asleep together*
last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 7:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:58AM, Sept. 30, 2014
(online)
*the following morning*
Sakura: *wakes up, looks over at Brenton and smiles. weeing how everyone else was sleeping in, she then heads off into the woods to a lake to freshen up*
picosux224 at 12:01PM, Sept. 30, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton yawns as he woke up*
Brenton:ugh…good morning Saku-*he then realised she wasnt their*(may as well go to the lake asuming it wasn't destroyed yesturday)*he then walked to the lake and noticed Sakura was washing her face*(i probably shouldnt bother just yet…i,ll wait)
shadowbladeXIII at 12:30PM, Sept. 30, 2014
(online)
*Sakura then finished her morning routine and started to head back when she felt an famillar presence*
Sakura:...Brenton?*looks around* are you out here?
last edited on Sept. 30, 2014 12:51PM
picosux224 at 1:07PM, Sept. 30, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:yeah im here*he then walked up to her slowly still feeling a bit of pain from the day before*
Sakura:are you alright?
Brenton:nothing a little TLC wont fix…besides i clean up pretty good*the worried look she had turn into a smile*
Sakura:if you say so*she then grabbed his arm andthey walked back to camp packing up their stuff with the others*
Brenton:so what now?
Krillen:well you 2 could always meet the others Tien Yamcha master R….*he then looked at them*..ok maybe not Master Roshi.
Sakura:who,s this Master Roshi?
Brenton:..a old turtle hermit that knows martial arts….*he then sweatdropped* maybe we should do somthing else
last edited on Sept. 30, 2014 1:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:39PM, Sept. 30, 2014
(online)
Sakura: oh come now I wouldn;t mind learning a few new syles plus you, yourself need to hone your skills too. sometimes there's nothing wrong with the basics plus it could be fun. what do ya say Brenton?
picosux224 at 10:03PM, Sept. 30, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton looked at Sakura knowing she has a point*
Brenton:sigh…fine*he then looked at Krillen* can you take us their?
Krillen:sure no problem*the 3 then say goodbye to Goku and Gohan then flew to Kame house they then reached a small island*here it is you 2 Kame house.*then a old man opened the door*
Roshi:Krillen? you're back already?*he then noticed Sakura he then ran fast and pushed Brenton out of the way*why hello my dear.Krillen you didnt say you were gonna bring 2 beautiful guests*at this point he was in her personal space making her uncomftable*
Brenton:hey!*Brenton out of anger punched Roshi leaving a big red mark on his head*
Roshi:ow! what gives you the right to hit me?!
Brenton:deserve that you old perve!
Roshi:why i never i-*he then noticed Brentons tail and out of no where he had a serious look on his face which is hard to tell with his sunglasses*you're both Sayians…
Brenton:er yeah thats right….Master Roshi i need to learn how to fight imean i know how to manipulate ki but if i don't know the basics i would probably get killed by the androids…plus id do anything to protect Earth.
Roshi:(such drive and he actually knows his limits…not to mention their energy is remarkable)*he then looked at Sakura*what about you miss…
Sakura:its Sakura and id also like to train under you.
Roshi:im getting to old for this…what makes you think i,ll train you?
Brenton:i don't but if you do i would be greatful.
Roshi:(hmmm..)very well for now on you 2 shall be my students.
last edited on May 24, 2016 7:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:47AM, Oct. 1, 2014
(online)
Master Roshi: alright then let's see…where to start?*heads into the house and comes out later with 2 shells* first I want you to put these shells on.
Sakura:what for?
Master Roshi: trust me on this.
picosux224 at 11:20AM, Oct. 1, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton sweatdropped as he puts it on*
Brenton:they don't call him the turtle hermit for nothing…guh!*he was feeling how heavy he was*
*Sakura then puts hers on and has less trouble*
Sakura:if i recall the planet i lived on had 5X to earth gravity so this should'nt be a problem.
Roshi:is that so?*he then went back inside without a word then went back out with weird gear in his hands*put them on
Brenton:weighted clothing? you cant be serious…*but he complied and putted them on*….(maybe i should go supersayian that would suprise the old perv…)
last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 8:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:22PM, Oct. 1, 2014
(online)
Sakura:huh…it does fel a bit heavier now. So what's first?
Master Roshi:…good question! ehehehehehehehehhehheeh…
*cue the anime fall*
picosux224 at 12:54PM, Oct. 1, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:you have got to be kidding me! this is a waste of time!
Roshi:you try thinking at my age then lets see if you like it!
Sakura:(are they gonna be like this the whole time?)*she then grabbed Brentons hand he then looked at her which made the halfling calm down*
Brenton:sigh…
Roshi:look why don't you 2 show me how you both fight then i can see what im working with
Brenton:alright…*as they both showed their fighting style Sakura seems to fight like she was a soldier but Brenton was just sloppyand MasterRoshi could see he was trying as the half saiyan was already getting used to the weights which showed he had endurance and stamania*
last edited on Oct. 2, 2014 1:35AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:16AM, Oct. 2, 2014
(online)
Master Roshi: hmm…alright. I got a good idea now. Brenton, your have the endurance, however you have no style to the way you fight. there are also several spots you leave yourself open. Sakura your have a good style, however the way you use it weill tire you out quickly.
picosux224 at 11:58AM, Oct. 2, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton rolls his eyes*
Brenton:yeah kinda already knew that.thats why we need you're help i need propper training while Sakura wanted to learn a new style.
shadowbladeXIII at 12:49PM, Oct. 2, 2014
(online)
master roshi: of course you are. now then before we start, I reccomend filling up you'll need your energy for what im going to put you through. Also, its close to Lunch.
picosux224 at 1:44PM, Oct. 2, 2014
(offline)
*a few minutes later in the house the 2 sayians were stuffing their face with all sorts of food like meat fish and rice balls*
Roshi:…i honestly should of expected this..*he then looked at Oolong*looks like you are making more then 1 trip to the city this week*
Oolong:*grumble*…great
*asBrenton ate he had a big grin on his face while trying not to laugh at the2 Roshi thenlooks at him*
Roshi:(its odd besides the hair looking similarhe reminds me so much of Goku except he dosn'tlook naive..and is that Gohans power pole on his back?)…boy
*Brenton stopped eating looking confused*
Brenton:yes sir?…
Roshi:where did you get that weapon?
Brenton:Goku gave it to me he didn,t tell me why i just made a joke during trainingthen hegave it to me.
Roshi:hmm…(he must have alot of faith in him to giveGohan,s weapon to the boy)
Brenton:…Master Roshi?
Roshi:its nothing now finish up beforethe girl eats you're food as well
*Brenton then continued to eat his lunch*
last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 7:30PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:31PM, Oct. 2, 2014
(online)
*eventually the 2 filled up and after some digestion were ready to begin*
Sakura: wow master Roshi that was good eats.
Master Roshi: glad you enjoyed it. So then, your first task is a simple one.
Sakura:*blinks* what is it?
picosux224 at 5:47PM, Oct. 2, 2014
(offline)
Roshi:i want you to go to this location*he the brang out a map and pointed at it*their you will recieve so much training in a day
Brenton:uh ok…(is he trying to get rid of us?)*they took off their shellsthen flew off* *a few hoursof flying later*…here it is
Sakura:it looks so awesome. where are we?*they then landed*
???:why at my lookout of course
Sakura:who are you?
Brenton:wait a second..you're Kami!
*Kami smiles at the halfling*
Kami:and you are the boy that stopped the sayians and Friezas brother.
Brenton:woah hold on that was all Goku i ownly helped.
Kami:yes…and without that help the saiyans would of killed more people and Cooler would have had destroyed the planet.now if you 2 please follow me.*the 2 saiyans looked at each other before following the wise Namekian*
last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 7:30PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:32PM, Oct. 2, 2014
(online)
Kami: alright then, So master Roshi sent you here did he? very well. I will take you to a place where much can be learned in under a day. follow me.*starts to move*
Sakura:…*whispers*Brenton, what is this guy talking about?
picosux224 at 11:28PM, Oct. 2, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:*whispers* the hyperbolic timechamber i don't know how but it suppose to exsist in another plane..a universe which is much slower and works in strange ways.a day here is a year in their
Kami:you should have enough food to last you the year.*he then opened the door* i hope that you're training brings you goodluck.*they then entered*
Sakura:so this is our home for the year?
Brenton:yeah…
*Sakura smirked*
Sakura:you know i did'nt expect our relationship to move this fast.. i mean we already areliving alonetogether.
Brenton:*the half saiyan blushes at her joke*..lets just get started*he then walked out of the chamber instantly falling to the ground*…stupid high density gravity*Sakura then picked him up*
Sakura:we don't have to train right away you know.
Brenton:but i have to get stronger….
Sakura:we got a year to do that…besides what could be stronger then a super sayian?
Brenton:…lots of things

last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 7:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30AM, Oct. 3, 2014
(online)
Sakura:*blinked a couple times*…(things stronger than a super sayian sounds kind of serious.)*she then looks out into the vast area* that's a whole lot of space out there. pleanty of nothing to break as well. So then*begins to strech* what do you what to start with first? I've had a fair share of battles and will be more than happy to help you learn something.
picosux224 at 12:20PM, Oct. 3, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton slowly moved around as he got used to the gravity*
Brenton:just promise me you wont hold back.
Sakura:alright i promise
*Brenton then turned super saiyan*
Brenton:good because as much as i want to i wont either.*he then charged at her*
last edited on Oct. 3, 2014 12:23PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:23PM, Oct. 3, 2014
(online)
*the 2 then began to spar. landing blow after blow on each other Brenton endured what sakrua could throw sure he was stonger, probably even faster too, however her stratagies helped keep the supersayain at bay for what seemed like hours,maybe even days the 2 went on battling*
Sakura:*skids on the white floor clothing slightly torn and a bit dirty.*ok…how about we take a break?
picosux224 at 2:07PM, Oct. 3, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton reverts back to normal and smiles*
Brenton:yeah that sounds great*Sakura then went in a room and got food ready she then placed them on a table and watch happily as Brenton ate it with a smile he then stopped*so ive been thinking..
Sakura:about what?
Brenton:..i want to go beyond a super sayian a super saiyan 2 i guess.
Sakura:is that possible?
Brenton:no..im not strong enough just yet but i will be eventually*the 2 then finished their meal*
*Sakura then walked up to Brenton and hugged him*
Sakura:lets stopthinking about that and relax for a day or 2…please for me?
Brenton:sure
*a year/day later it was finally time to leave the time chamber and as Brenton touched the door Kami and mr.Popo not ownly felt 2 strong power levels but 1 weak 1?
Kami:…hmmm it seems they have gotten much stronger
*as Brenton opened the doorthe gaurdian can see they lookdiffrent Brentons hair was moremessy orsayian like and he had a scar on his left eye while Sakurahas long lengthed hair and a baby boy in her arms who had the exact same hair style asBrenton*
Brenton:uh hi…

last edited on Oct. 4, 2014 3:07AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon