RP Zone

Heroes wanted
shadowbladeXIII at 6:23AM, Oct. 9, 2014
(online)
Vegeta: Now then which one of you wants to die first?
18: I got this…
Vegeta: well well the little lady wants to play alright then. witness the power of a super sayain*charges at her*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 10:09AM, Oct. 9, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton arives just in time*
Brenton:phew i made it…(Vegetadon't tryto getyou're arm broken..)*as the fight began it looked like she was toying with him and Brenton noticed 17 looking at him*(he probably thinks i might interveen)*and as everyone finally arives*
Trunks:father!we got to help him!
Brenton:that,s not exactly a option right now Trunks.besides Vegeta,s pride would not allow it.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Oct. 9, 2014 1:50PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:38PM, Oct. 9, 2014
(online)
17: add the fact that if anyof you try and I'll be more than willing to take you all out.
Piccolo:surely you jest.
Trunks:Im afraid he's quite serious.
* meanwhile the fight continues as18 flies off and vegeta peruses*
Vegeta:GET BACK HERE!!!
picosux224 at 11:33PM, Oct. 9, 2014
(offline)
*Vegeta tries to attack 18 but ownly manages to destroy vehicles with people in them this causes Vegeta to get ticked off*
Vegeta:damn it woman!! will you stand still for more then 2 seconds?!*the fight went on until they were back at the same road*cant you just die already!?*18 decided to end this so she kicked his arm breaking it in the process causing the prince to scream in pain*
Trunks/Brenton:father!/Vegeta!*and as expected Trunks went super and unsheathed his weapon as he flew at 18*
Brenton:Trunks no!*Brenton then did the same*power pole extend!*17 went behind Trunks and hitted him knocking the supersaiyan out of him while 18 dodged Brenton,s attack and grabbed his tail*(..not again)*he then laughed akwardly at the android while smiling at her*er…best 2 out of 3?*seeing him smile while in a battle confused the android but then again he was Gokus clone.the androidthen smirked at him*
last edited on Oct. 10, 2014 4:09AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:42AM, Oct. 10, 2014
(online)
18: sure…*she then yanks as hard as possible on the tail but can't seem to pull it off of Brenton's backside* huh. I guess you win. *she then swings and tosses him into the mountain side* too bad that was the prize.*sees vegtea coming and throws trunks into him*
*over in the crowed of fighters 17 had just finished with Piccolo and Tien. the only one that seemed to be standing was Krillen who just looked dumbfounded by how quick they were taken down*
last edited on Oct. 10, 2014 11:50AM
picosux224 at 12:49PM, Oct. 10, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton then got out of the mountain looking serious*
Brenton:i hardly call that a prize…(damn that hurt like hell)*he then smiled at her*so…whats the point?
18:what do you mean?
Brenton:well you held back to much on that attack i could tell because im still awake.
18:maybe i wanted to havemore fun.
Brenton:nope thats not it you don't care about fighting or whos the strongest you're brother does which is why he would usually play these “games”. ….i know you 2 are cyborgs not androids you don't have to kill Goku if you don't want to
17:but we do.
Brenton:sigh…then i wont stop you
18:you wont?
Brenton:nope but i just want to let you both know you have you're own choices in life and that its never to late to change sides for the better.
last edited on Oct. 10, 2014 2:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:14PM, Oct. 10, 2014
(online)
17: well then I guess your no fun then.
18: yep*she then kness Brenton almost making him black out* you know its funny from what I understand the old man said…*looks at 16* nevermind. that will be a question for another time. anyway bye*walks over and kisses Krillen on the cheek and flies off with the other 2*
Krillen: I don't believe it…I'm not the dead guy this time!
picosux224 at 2:31PM, Oct. 10, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:*cough cough*…will you just bean me already?
Krillen:oh right….*he then gave him 1*
*a few minutes after giving everyone senzu,s*
Trunks:why didn't you stop them?!
Brenton:don't you think i tried?…besides if they wanted to kill us they would have…we need to move Goku i think 16 is able to detect his power level.
Piccolo:sounds like a plan Krillen youtrunks and Tiencan do that.
Krillen:what about you?
Piccolo:i have to…pay someone a visit*he then flew in the lookouts direction*
Brenton:Sakura and i are going to look for his underground lab every mad scientest has 1 of those.
*meanwhile the androids were flying over a snowy area and were still looking for a car*
18:(never to late? pfft how naive)*later*
Brenton:(the lab should be here somwhere but where?)
*Sakura looks at Brenton*
Sakura:is everything alright?
Brenton:i..i just want to figure somthing out….
last edited on Oct. 10, 2014 7:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07AM, Oct. 11, 2014
(online)
Sakura: alright well let's start blowing away some of the debris that should help bettre our chances at finding any enterances.
picosux224 at 9:31AM, Oct. 11, 2014
(offline)
*they fire multiple ki blasts into the ground until*
Sakura:Brenton i think i see somthing.
Brenton:hmm*they then entered the secret lab*…this place gives me the chills…*they then started to look,s around*
Sakura:what are we looking for exactly?
Brenton:blue prints..and maybe other things…*he then stumbled upon notes*hello…whats this?“project oozaru”?.(isn't that what sayians call their monkey form?)
last edited on Oct. 11, 2014 11:49AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:13PM, Oct. 11, 2014
(online)
*sakura then comes over with some blueprints of her own*
Sakura: whatcha find dear? anything on the andriods?
picosux224 at 4:09PM, Oct. 11, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:not…quite listen to this.“that blasted monkey child has destroyed my lifes work! millions ofmilitary funding down the drain!…no matter i swear my vengence on Son Goku i,ll see him dead even if it takes100androids to do so!.”
febuary 12 year ????:“ive been working on cyborg 17 and 18…but sadly i cant trust that they wont turn on me again so i must fix that problem…if i cant then you will deal with them wont you my son?…”
july16 year ????:“i was putting the final touch,s on my android 16….truth be told he was made to look like the way my son always wanted to be tallstrong and gentle but he is never to be used to kill Goku unless it was a last resort.”
july 25 year ????:“i was working on splicing Goku,s DNA into Cell…truth be told this was risky without a guine pig to test on….lucky for me todays weird thunderstorm has answeredmy prayers aparently this boy died by getting struck by lightning…id hate to see such good blood go to waste.”

*Sakura and Brenton were quiet as the half sayain couldn't read it anymore*
Brenton:i-im a clone? he wasn't just messing with my head?* they then searched the lab until Sakurafound 1thing being 2 tanks with sheets over them*
Sakura:Brenton look at this!
(1 of them has to be Cell but whats the other thing)*he then pulled the sheets and was suprised to see Cellandin the otherone looked like him*
Brenton:w-what?{Gero:you were merely a prototype a clone a empty shell of the origanal!}….AHHHHHH!!!!!!*Brentonwent supersayain in anger causeing his power to increase which suprised the Zfighters as they sensed it even Goku who was sleeping because of his medicine could feel it.but he wasn't done*DAMN YOU GERO!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! *his hair was moving and electricity was sparking everywhere causing anything breakable to be destroyed.
Sakura:Brenton stop!*she then hugged him trying to calm him down*
*Brenton then went back to normal panting in exaustion*
Brenton:sorry..about..that*he then looked at her arm*what do you got their?
last edited on Oct. 11, 2014 10:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:50AM, Oct. 12, 2014
(online)
Sakura: well, I looked around for a bit and found these blueprints labeled:#16,#17, & #18. Also somethings on building a toaster and called “Project 13” I looked around for such a thing eariler but it seems its not here or doesn't exist. then I came over here.
picosux224 at 11:03AM, Oct. 12, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:(why would a android build a toaster? i doubt he could eat bread anymore though…)..well we should destroy these 2 before they could do some real damage.*he then blasted the tiny Cell and looked at well..himself*he then charged a ki blast*sorry brother but we cant risk you being evil…*but then the other copy opens it,s eyes scaring them*what the hell!?
shadowbladeXIII at 3:51PM, Oct. 12, 2014
(online)
Copy Brenton:…(what the heck? why am I over there? aren't I over here?)*looks himself over and then at Sakura*(and who the heck is she?)*he then blinks a few times*um…hi?
picosux224 at 5:35PM, Oct. 12, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:uh…hi
copy:who are you suppose to be?
Brenton:you know what i am…
Copy:….*the copy then broke out of the tank and looked himself over he was wearing Vegeta,s armour with the red ribbon logo on it*…i take it you know then
Brenton:yeah….im aclone and so are you…but you don't look like Goku more like Vegeta…
Copy:….huh i guess the good doctor had othergoodidea,s*he then did a sadistick smile*
Brenton:*whisper*Sakura stay behind me he dosn't seem stable…so what do i call you?
last edited on Oct. 12, 2014 5:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:12PM, Oct. 12, 2014
(online)
Copy: …that's a good question. there's so many names. “B-2”…“The Faker”… decsions decisions…*starts to chuckle* Well I suppose we can work that out once we're outside. after all this place doesn't seem to be rather heathly to be in. What with you blowing everything up and all. or would it be me that's doing all the damage? again details.*looks over at Sakura then back at brenton* So then…what were you planing on doing with that blast? I mean you weren't going to destroy me were you? I mean-*something then crossed his mind* before we leave though I have to know do you know where “we” are? the origanal body, I mean of course.
Sakura:…*slightly hesitant*we didn't find anything along those lines downhere.
Copy:…interesting…*scratches his chin*(then that means that…hohohohohohoho…) welp then I suppose we need to be off. there are monsters out there that we need to deal with, no?
picosux224 at 12:04AM, Oct. 13, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:uh more like machines really…(i guess i can trust him but with him haveing Vegeta,s blood and i haveing Goku,s…i don't think we will be friendly forever..)*the 3 then went outside Brenton then looked down and out of anger blasted at the hidden lab destroying it Sakura and their new friend looked at each other suprised at the sudden outburst*
Copy:are you ok brother?
Brenton:…i,ll be fine when we fly away from that place
last edited on Oct. 13, 2014 2:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48AM, Oct. 13, 2014
(online)
Copy:alright then Brother, where would you like to fly to? home perhpas?(wherever that may be. Also…this armor while nice needs to go. THe old man had no taste in clothing.)
picosux224 at 11:06AM, Oct. 13, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:i want to go to kame house im worrried about Goku after all at this point his like the closest thing to a dad to me you know?…
last edited on Oct. 13, 2014 11:50AM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:42PM, Oct. 13, 2014
(online)
Copy: Goku you say? …alright then, I've been dying to meet him myself.*hops in the air* shall we?
picosux224 at 2:22PM, Oct. 13, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:right…*they then flew to Kame house*
Copy:….
Sakura:whats wrong?
Copy:it,s small…and pink
Brenton:well what did you expect a mansion?
*the 3 then landed*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:47PM, Oct. 13, 2014
(online)
*The 3 arrive and are greeted by Gohan*
Gohan: huy guys how's everything going?*looks over at teh copy* and why are there 2 of Brenton?
Sakura:its sort of a long story.
picosux224 at 5:10PM, Oct. 13, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton smiles at Gohan*so..how is everything?
Gohan:you don't know? some weird creature is attacking Gingertown but don't worry mr.Piccolo is fighting it right now.
???:well thats good*the four looked up to see 3 androids 18 looks at Brenton and the copy*
18:looks like we arn't the ownly twins around here 17*they then landed*
16:where is Son Goku?
Brenton:…his not here
*18 smirked*
18:really? then you wouldn't mind if we checked?*she then was about to enter but he then intersepted her and blocked the door*
Brenton:actually i would…*he then glared at her*leave now.
18:well thats not very gentlemen of you.
Brenton:i stoppedbeing a gentlemenafter you pulled my tail…*he then looked at them calmly*i was serious before you 3 don't have to do this imagine all the good you could do. 16 you could save the animals from bad people.17 you could get yourself a motercycle and do whatever you want without fear of anyone controling you and 18 you could live a normal life go shopping make friends fall in love and get married.dosn't all that sound better then being Dr.Geros puppet?
Sakura:(Brenton…)
last edited on Oct. 13, 2014 5:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:12PM, Oct. 13, 2014
(online)
16:
17: *cracks a grin*I, don't think you get it. We're not doing this cause we're fufilling some grudge an old man had. We're doing this cause we have nothing to do. Take a moment to get this through your head. We're poweful. Much more than that of you, or any other being. Goku is the strongest according to our data and we want to put that to the test. If we end up killing him…oh well. then we just go and have fun in the cities and do what we want there.
18:Maybe laetr we'll give what you say some thought. right now though, we are choosing to do this.
*a voice then was heard from above*
Piccolo: then why don't you choose to fight me?!*land in front of them* if you wanna see Goku, you got to go through me.
18: very well we'll-
17: no no, I want him.
18: what do you mean?
17:he seems diffrent than last time. where do you suggest?
Picclo:Over there on one of those Islands.
17: sounds good to me.
Copy:...*watches them fly off* ok what just happened here? someone fill me in.
Sakura: well that was Piccolo. at least I think it was. he seems diffrent.
picosux224 at 9:26PM, Oct. 13, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton smiled*
Brenton:he finally did it…*everyone looked at Brenton confused even 18 raised a eyebrow at him*he fused with Kami!
Sakura:they can do that?
Copy:who or what is a Kami?
Brenton:basically gaurdian of Earth…or was*they then flew near the fight*
18:my brother is gonna win…
*Brenton shook his head*
Brenton:just watch we are gonna witness a great fight
shadowbladeXIII at 11:14AM, Oct. 14, 2014
(online)
*the battle then began with 17 and Piccolo going at each other matching the other blow for blow it goes on for what seems like an hour till Piccolo starts to then get tired. 17 by this point was all banged up*
17:Well that was fun. however I noticed you powerlevel finally dropped. I think its time to…*a big green figure then looms over him*…what is everyone staring at.
???: I believe that its me.
17: *backs off and fires a blast at it*
Copy:…question is the big bug monster fair game? cause…watching these 2 is making me, well antsy to get a fightin.*already gets ready to fire*
18:well he's not our friend…So, I don't see why not.*charges up her own evergy shot*
17: So then what are we standing around for talking about it? Let's blast him!*gets ready for another shot*
picosux224 at 12:45PM, Oct. 14, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton ran infront of the 2 cyborgs and put his arms out*
Brenton:(oh no…)stop! 16 you have to get those 2 away from that thing now! if Cell absorbs them then we are finished!*everyone but Piccolo was suprised by this outburst.*
Sakura:but how could he still be alive? didn't you blast him?
Brenton:this Cell is from a alternate future to Trunks timeline except…it,s not pretty
Cell:..i hate spoilers…now why don't you hand over my brother and sister?…i guess i can call you 2 brothers as well.
Brenton:*Brenton smirks* yeah? well with that logic i guess we don't want you hurting our brother and sister right Faker?
Faker:*the copy smirks*right
last edited on Oct. 14, 2014 12:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:06PM, Oct. 14, 2014
(online)
17:*looks over Brenton's shoulder*…your in our line of fire.
18: let's just all blast him and be done with it.
Faker:Finally! some sense around here!
*17 & 18 then move around Brenton and proceed to do their signiture axcel dance upon the beaas and blast him into a crater*
Faker: *hops above them and throws his own energy blast at it*HU-BOOOOMMM!!!*watches it fly down and hit cell*

Sakura:( did he really make his own sound effect?)
*when the dust clears all that's left is the crater and a hole in the center of it*
Faker: ohohoh man tht felt great! hey, you guys know a good place to party cause I could…*looks at the hole* Ah great he used “Dig”!
16:…I advise that everyone gets off the ground.
Cell:*hops up right in fron of Brenton, Sakura and #16* well then…that happene-
16:*htis cell with a Rocket punch and catches his hand* as did that. 17…18 I'd listen to Brenton i'd I were you. I'll take care of this monster myself.
picosux224 at 2:10PM, Oct. 14, 2014
(offline)
17:…be careful.
*16 smiles at them*
16:i will now go.
*everyone flew off but 18 who was wasworried about 16*18 go!…i,ll be fine
18:but…*suddenly Brenton flew down and grabbed her hand*
Brenton:we got to move now!
18:alright…*as they fly Brenton noticed she was looking behind herself flying slowly thismakes Brenton sigh as he slowed down now. they were flying next to each other*
Brenton:listen 18…we are buying time at best but if the off chance Cell absorbs you and you're brother i promise i,ll find a way to free you both alright?
*18 looks at Brenton who was smileing at her*
18:(should i trust him on that? the thought of being part of that thing makes me want to throw up…)*she then smiles at him*
last edited on Oct. 14, 2014 7:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon