RP Zone

Heroes wanted
shadowbladeXIII at 4:12PM, Oct. 19, 2014
(online)
Sakura: allright then we're all here.
*Piccolo heads back into a storage room*
Bardock: that green man is funny.
Gohan: trust me Mr Piccolo is a real good guy.
Master Roshi: wait! *runs in board with yajarobe in the suit and gets on the ship* I need a vaction myself.
Yajorbe: plus someone has to keep your supplies of senzu beans in check.
Sakura: senzu what?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 4:53PM, Oct. 19, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:Senzu beans they can heal you're body completely with the side effect of makeinga humanfull for a few days.
Sakura:oh…*Goku then pushed a button sending them into space.Brenton Bardock Yajirobe and Master Roshi looked out a window.*
Brenton:amazeing…
Master Roshi:i,ll say! look at all those stars.
Bardock:wow!
Yajirobe:cool…
*Brenton then smiled as he was showing even more excitement*
Brenton:this is so awesome!
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Oct. 19, 2014 10:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:05AM, Oct. 20, 2014
(online)
Sakura: I know…*she then picks up bardock*
Bardock: wow…those lights are so pretty.
Master Roshi: so, where exactly is new namek?
Goku:…that's a good question
*cue anime fall*
Goku: but don't worry I'll just ask King Kai and he'll tell us. be right back*uses instant transmission and a few seconds later pops abck in*
ok so according to him we just punch in these coordanats.*hands gohan the paper* and we're off.
picosux224 at 9:49AM, Oct. 20, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:wait a second…are you telling me you sent us to space without knowing wherethe planetwas?!
Goku:uh yeah…heh
*Brenton then sighed*
Brenton:jeez dad i figured you atleast visited New Namek once.that was very reckless of you.*Gohan then push in the coordanates*
shadowbladeXIII at 11:10AM, Oct. 20, 2014
(online)
Goku: well no, to be honest I was planing on it at somepoint now that the Dragonballs are gone. maybe ask if someone wanted to be the new Guardian of earth and of the Dragon.
picosux224 at 12:34PM, Oct. 20, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:i suppose that makes sense…*Brenton then sweatdropped* but i doubt 1 would willingly leave their home for good just to pretend to be god.
Goku:im sure 1 would atleast help us.
*Brenton then laid on the floorfeeling tired from his fight with faker*
Sakura:are you alright?
Brenton:yeah…just tired.
Sakura:then rest up i,ll wake you up later.*she then peck himon the cheek before he fell asleep*
Yajirobe:whats wrong with him?
Sakura:his justtired.
last edited on Oct. 20, 2014 2:14PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:03PM, Oct. 20, 2014
(online)
Yajorbe:whatever helps him, if I had to deal with a bunch of Androids well I'd be the same.
Master Roshi: Bull honkey! you'd be cowering an a submarine! I guarentee it!

Sakura:well not interupt but please keep it down.

Yajorobe: very well…
* what seems like hours later*
Bardock:daddy?*nudges him* wake up dady we're here!
picosux224 at 4:19PM, Oct. 20, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:*yawn*ok im up*as he got up and looked out a window he was suprised to see a green sky and blue grass*so this is Namek…
Bardock:what are we gonna do first Daddy?
Brenton:talk to the locals we still got buisness to take care of before we can really relax.
Goku:let's go.*as they left they flew to a nearby village*
last edited on Oct. 20, 2014 4:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:43PM, Oct. 20, 2014
(online)
*the residents were doing what they usually do plant crops, drink water, have a good time and so on*
Village nameck: Chief elder! there are strange energies coming!
Nameck Chief: are you sure?
Village Nameck: 100%. they are coming in a small group. some feel weak others are real strong.
Chief Nameck:…I see. well then brace for the worst.
picosux224 at 9:36PM, Oct. 20, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton being eager to meet them flew to the village first*
Brenton:hi! im Brenton it,s nice to finally meet you…*he then put his hand out for a handshake the Namekians were confused* uh you are Moori right? the new chief? or was it elder? Gohan told me about you andwhat happened on old Namek.

last edited on Oct. 20, 2014 11:46PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:22AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
Moori:…Oh your one of Gohan's friends.*extends his hand* Well then I would like to welcome you to our village.
picosux224 at 9:44AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(offline)
*he then shook it*
Brenton:we,d like to ask you a favour.
Moori:we?*suddenly everyone arived*
Namekian#1:*gasp*its Goku!
Namekian#2:the man that saved us from that tyrant Frieza!
Moori:don't crowd them my children give them breathing space.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:47AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
*after a big meet and greet the oup settled down inside a nameckian home*
Moori: so, what brings you and your guests all the way here to namek?
picosux224 at 1:56PM, Oct. 21, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:how do i put this…our gaurdian kind of died*he then looked at Piccolo*you see when he died the dragonballs don't work anymore and since they don't we cant use them to wish back all those people who were killed recently.we were wondering if 1 of you were willing to be our gaurdian of earth.
Moori:a noble quest im sure…but who would willingly give up liveing on their home planet to stay on a forign one?
???:i will!
*Goku and Brenton smiled at the little Namekian*
Moori:Dende?! are you certain this is what you wish?
Dende:yes father i wish to goto Earth so i can make a diffrence.*the elder sighs*
Moori:very well my son you shall go when they are ready.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:27PM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
Dende: thank you elder.
*at that point a nameck runs in*
Namek farmer:Elder come quick there's something going on outside!
*the group heads outside only to see a giant odd space station decend towards the planet.*
Sakura: what the heck?
Bardock: Daddy what's that?
picosux224 at 3:31PM, Oct. 21, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:…oh no…*Brenton had a look that pretty much showed terror but he then looked at Sakura.*i want youBardock and Dende on that ship right now!
Sakura:what? but…*suddenly big groups of robots appeared at the village and Goku didn't like this one bit*
Goku:i don't know why you are on Namek…but leave now or we,ll stop whatever it is you are trying to do.
Robot:…
Gohan:they sure are quiet
???:you have to forgive them they wernt programed with speech…but if they did it wouldn't be a inteligent conversation anyway.*everyone turned around and now sees a metal lizard with red eyes*
Brenton:grr…Cooler…
Sakura:oh no…*Sakura being scared of cooler held onto Bardock*
Gohan:h-his alive?
Piccolo:trash like him never stay dead…its sickening
Cooler:i get to take the planets and the Namekians energy and kill 4…*he then looked at Bardock*make that 5monkeys i must have hit the jackpot.*Bardock was now scared makeing Brenton angry*
Brenton:you lay 1 finger on my family and you will be sorry!
last edited on Oct. 21, 2014 7:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:07PM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
Meta Cooler:OH… im quacking in my metalic boots*snap his fingers* get them.
*with that the robots go and attack Brenton, gohan, Piccolo, Krillen and Master Roshi. Leaving Goku with Meta Cooler*
picosux224 at 1:42AM, Oct. 22, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton hit kicked and even blasted each robot as hard as he could destroying 1 by 1 until.*
Bardock:Mommy! Daddy!
Gohan:father!*Sakura and Gohan fought well untill the robots over powered them takeing Gohan Bardock Roshi Yajarobe Oolong and Krillen but Piccolo flew in after them.*
Brenton:Bardock! Gohan!*the half Sayain was furious he powered up and blasted through the robots untill he reached Sakura he then picked her up which made her open her eyes weakly.*
Sakura:Brenton…i..im sorry…*she then pass out…as you could imagine he was now angry*
Brenton:Cooler!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!*it's happening again Brenton,s rage was being unleashed not ownly powering him up and turning super saiyanbut electricity was sparking and his muscles expanded*
*meanwhile Goku and Meta Cooler were strikeing blow after blow and as it turns out Meta Cooler had learned instant transmission from his big gete star and Cooler then started to choke Goku*
Meta Cooler:it has been fun Goku but like all good things must come to an e-*suddenly they both felt Brenton's power increase dramaticly(well Coolers sensors detected it) Brenton then slowly walked up to them showing no emotion. and as Meta Cooler studyed him he honestly ownly had bigger muscles andspikeyer blonde hair. if Goku could describe it it looked like a asended saiyan*
Brenton:…let…him go.

last edited on Oct. 22, 2014 1:50AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:00AM, Oct. 22, 2014
(online)
Meta Cooler:or what?*drops Goku* your no match for me. Powerboost or not there is no way you can win!*comes charging at him*
picosux224 at 12:48PM, Oct. 22, 2014
(offline)
*as Meta Cooler charges at a fast motion Brenton simply kneed him to the gut supriseing the alien cyborg.*
Brenton:ive warned you…first you had the nerve to attack us on earth and almost blow it up.*the demi-saiyan kicked Meta Cooler in the air. but then appeared behind the metal lizard.*…then you not ownly come back butyou tried to ruin the Namekians lives.*he then punched him repeatively in the back and then back hand him sending it to the ground.*and finally after i warned you you not ownly hurt the woman i love but kidnap my son and beat up my father?!…*he put his hand out chargeing a ki blast*you will die by my hands frost giant!
Meta Cooler:hahahaha!! do you think i care about any of that?*Meta Cooler then useing instant transmission hitted him launching the halfling everywhere*
Brenton:(damnit i lost so much speed i need help)
*Meta Cooler then grabbed Brenton by his shirt*
Meta Cooler:you kill me?
*Brenton smirks at him*
Brenton:so do you have family issues? or do you like to copy Frieza all the time?
last edited on Oct. 22, 2014 1:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:26PM, Oct. 22, 2014
(online)
Meta Cooler:…really? …really? we- we're going to do this now?*smacks him* I'm the elder brother and imthe inventor of most techniques so tecnically*punches Brenton* He's copying me. and no matter*punch*how *punch*many*punch* times*punch* you say that*punch* I will forever reamin supeior*tail whip*what do you say to that?
*unknown to Meta Cooler's presense 2 more sayains were coming to their aid*
picosux224 at 1:18AM, Oct. 23, 2014
(offline)
Brenton:how about this…*the halfling spat blood at his face causeing Meta Cooler to get really angry*
Meta Cooler:how dare you!*he then charged a powerful ki blast in his face and just before he used it*
*boh Vegeta and faker hit Meta Cooler allowing Brenton to get up Vegeta then turned supersayain at this point Goku recovered and did the same*
*Brenton looked at Faker who looked angry probably because he wants to be a supersayain*
Brenton:…can you look afterSakura?*this request suprises him but he nods and went to her*

last edited on Oct. 23, 2014 1:27AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:30AM, Oct. 23, 2014
(online)
Meta Cooler:…well this is a treat. I now get to pop 7 Sayains Instead of 5. …and 3 of them are Super Sayains. this will be fun*he then points and a barrage of energy balls start firing casung them to dodge Vegeta however goes to take the fight to teh metalic Frost demon*
Vegeta:fun for me you mean! I'll tear you apart!
Meta Cooler:*punches him and sends him flying bewteen the other two supersayains*
picosux224 at 12:01PM, Oct. 23, 2014
(offline)
*Brenton sweatdrops*
Brenton:well that could of gone better*Vegeta then does the same thing except he tries to kick him but Meta Cooler counters he then put his hand to his face*
Meta Cooler:1 down!*but then Goku kicked Meta Cooler off him*
Vegeta:i didn't need you're help Kakarot!
Brenton:(…you didn't?)
Goku:yeah…i know….
last edited on Oct. 23, 2014 12:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:19PM, Oct. 23, 2014
(online)
Goku:*he then Hits cooler as hard as possible breaking him to pieces.* well that takes care of that.
*the parts then reanimate and put itself back together*
Meta Cooler:well…that stung. but as you can see you have no chance. waste as much energy as you want I'll just keep coming back.
*Vegeta then fires a big bang attack scattering the 4*
Vegeta:anyone have any ideas?
picosux224 at 2:27PM, Oct. 23, 2014
(offline)
Goku:we have to put everything in our attack and strike at the same time.
Brenton:sounds like a plan.
Vegeta:grr…fine but both of you stay out of my way!*Goku and Vegeta powered up and charged at Cooler smashing right through his body. Brenton then charged up a ki attack*
Brenton:(lets hope this works…)BUSTER CANNON!*Brenton shot the powerful ki out of his hands destroying Coolers body. the 3 heros then revert back to normal*
Goku:see you guys? i knew we could do it because we worked together.
*Brenton laughs as he was glad it was over…that is until what looked like 1000 Meta Coolers apeared on a cliff*
Meta Cooler:hello monkeys…
*the 3 sayains slowly got up*
Goku:heh i heard of stacking the odds but come on…
Vegeta:i cant feel my legs…
Brenton:we got to stop him…
*1 by 1 the Meta Cooler copies go down the cliff slowly*
Goku:heh well it was nice knowing you guys.
Vegeta/Brenton:shutup Kakarot/Goku*they then yelled as they turned supersayain*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:35PM, Oct. 23, 2014
(online)
*the group charged the legion of Cooler and battled fircly however it would not last as they were massivly overwhelmed*
Meta Cooler: come let us take them to…“the wires”
*with that the began to carry them. when they would would awake next time they'd be somewhere they wouldn't ever think of being.*
picosux224 at 4:58PM, Oct. 23, 2014
(offline)
*their eyes then start to open*
Brenton:huh?…*he then looked around*oh no…
Meta Cooler:yes you 3 are now inside of me…
Brenton:you shrank us?
Meta Cooler:what? no…im part of the big gete star!*suddenly light was turned on and they could see a head*now…lets have a snack shall we?*suddenly he starts to take their energy but he then took to much blowing the weird space station up causeing them to crash head first into the ground makeing ownly Goku and Brenton stuck*
Brenton:mmmmph!!
last edited on Oct. 23, 2014 8:24PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:00PM, Oct. 23, 2014
(online)
Vegeta: Freedom! Free at last! NOw then Cooler take this!*Fires several blasts freeing Brenton and Goku causing Cooler to have to come forth in a new body*
Cooler: you damned sayains! I'll kill each and everyone of you!
picosux224 at 2:22AM, Oct. 24, 2014
(offline)
*for a few seconds their was silence until the sound of a chargeingki ball was heard and a smirking half sayain could be seen*
Brenton:why don't you…shut up!?*he then threw the ki at Meta Cooler causeing him and the big gete starto explode. after the explosion 3 people could be seen falling from the sky*
Gohan:hey guys its my dad!
Goku:hey Gohan!
Krillen:isn't that Vegeta?
Brenton:oh no…*Brenton and Goku then landed on Namek head first and as everyone got close to them a few thought they heard Brenton swear inside the hole his head has made*
last edited on Oct. 24, 2014 2:23AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon